Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*quirks brow*
All it means is, that if I have the resource oomph, one option for me is to change Kelly in line with the MC skin colour choice. Very little set up time if I make new Kell the same size as Kell - just drop her in, copy the pose and render and Kell doesn't have as much screen time as, say, Sarah it might not be that bad. But I'll wait until the end when I know the render count. If it's too many I always have option 2.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think we should really make a lexicon of Notty Literative Facial Expressions. There's soo many variations and combinations, it's getting quite confuzzling.
And I bet she actually does have some notes on how to use them, Notty has notes for EVERYTHING!
I bet you might be right she has notes on them, though they might come just naturally to her after having practiced them for years. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well back on topic then :)

So I got bored. Rendering old stuff is rather brain numbing and I desperately wanted to write something. So, like all AAA games that get delayed I've added a little more content to the C7 section...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well back on topic then :)

So I got bored. Rendering old stuff is rather brain numbing and I desperately wanted to write something. So, like all AAA games that get delayed I've added a little more content to the C7 section...
The one from chapter 3 or more in general?

Edit. Also, AAA that get delayed usually don't add anything in their game but the frustration of 16 years old virgins... Wait a minute!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Chapter Four. The only tweaks I'm making to text in the remasters is re movement and the old clickables. I don't want anyone to feel they have to replay the old stuff.
Well do not worry about that to much for us, guess all of us are planning to see all the stuff that has made us wait for chapter 4 anyway. Besides with reskins will be nice to get a feel for the characters again if any feel a bit off in game. :)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Chapter 4 C7 now has breaking news (very brief), an interview, the weather and (now) a business report....
I hope that once we get our own room, we'll have the option to waste an entire day watching just C7. Maybe the break will give us a good idea about the nuclear powered plantgenerator? (I always used "maybe get a new idea or a better angle" as an excuse for smokebreaks)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes