Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Who says she has not and is waiting to unveil it when new tutorial drops, together with the rolling eyes Becca for lastplayernames like Massiveschlong the IX. ;)
Lastnames? I thought the aim was to make up full names, like:
Mr Biggun, first name Ivor.
Mr McCracken, first name Philip
Mr Hunt, first name Mike (has to be said at speed for proper affect)
Mr Lo, first name Hung

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and Dripping

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't get me started on what clothes generally aren't rigged for. :(
-Panties worn at knee or ankle height? Very rare to find. There are a few, but I wouldn't want to use the same thing over and over again in my renders. Must admit, I still didn't try anything with dForce. Such things should be better possible with that.
-Panties worn over the garthers instead of beneath the garters? Haven't found any yet. Not a single one. It can be tricked somewhat, but the garters are never rigged properly for this, and quickly pop over the panties again when you raise a leg, or remain glued to the skin because they're on a geoshell. And obviously, the panties won't stretch where the garters try to pull away from the skin. I don't care what the "proper" way to wear those things is, I care more what the convenient way to wear those things is, and how most girls actually wear them, because toilet visits (and other activities where panties get in the way) do happen.
-Undress morphs are not standard for many clothes anyway. I recall one of Zev0's tools having features to add them, but I always forget what tool it was again. :rolleyes:
Fit control helps with a lot of that, and scaling in places can also help with the panties and garters...

What I hear is that we need to use geoshells, and then parent the clothing and stuff to the shell, but I haven't figure that out myself...
Well, that kind of tongue-in-cheek solution can work. Same as Paradise Lofts (nice game) where the MC always wears the same clothes, and when you click on the wardrobe, it only declines different ways to say "white shirt, suspenders and brown pants".
While my tastes are different, that is about half my wardrobe, the same pants, and a t-shirt.
It baffles me that she still hasn't made a "wiggling eyebrows" Becca icon :p
Becca-Avatar-Wiggle.gif
Chapter Four. The only tweaks I'm making to text in the remasters is re movement and the old clickables. I don't want anyone to feel they have to replay the old stuff.
Too late...
*laughs*

Well, you were warned! But, just to try and change your mind one last time....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I ever find my basement, I am going to have to tie you up in it to do my renders... Up side, you can use my rig to do it. ;p
Lastnames? I thought the aim was to make up full names, like:
Mr Biggun, first name Ivor.
Mr McCracken, first name Philip
Mr Hunt, first name Mike (has to be said at speed for proper affect)
Mr Lo, first name Hung
As always I am Gawd Damnit, so that makes her, Kelly Damnit! And don't you forget it! ;p

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Morning/Night all, 7 pages to be up to date!:D

Hi Hi.

Only time for a few quick responses this morning, I'm afraid.

Oh Kell hasn't been re-worked. Just that hair change later.
View attachment 421742

Same pose, same lighting, just hair change. Now you see why we piss about with our hair so much :)

No change in hair colour :) Just the lighting change from portrait to the one in the scene, plus her new style is a little bit finer that the older one. On that generally, with a change in lighting rig expect characters hair shades to vary from scene to scene due to the lights in the room/outdoors etc. Like in RL...
Well, a perfect example of how a new hair style can modify your first impression about a woman's face. The first one makes her jaw more narrow, not to my dislike i would say!

A new hair style for serious business in future chapters for sure... will it be depending on the path we take?:unsure:

I can't take credit for NASA's work, but thanks ;)

Thanks. Also! We have ciggie smoke now! :)
It is a part of my Nasa's pics collection too, just historical.

Thanks for the final version of the render, love!:love:
Smart?

Can i add stubborn too?:giggle:
Oh God....

The shame, the shame tho...*covers up the screen with a towel*
All those pics are parts of the making of Heavy 5... Didn't i already mentioned that i like to witness the evolution of your artistic skills, yes?

Not forgetting about your others as a author.

ps: Two quotes of my post in two different replies with opposite reactions... i am scared!:eek:
And Huity adding a shameful layer..

Bad neigbour... Lucky for me to be living in the good part of the East coast, the French Riviera.:p
Alright, stubborn our lil sister is definitely!:LOL:
As if she got any chance against Chris..

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Animation test news

I've done one. At 754kb. Seven hundred and fifty four KB!

It's purely a test run of course but...I made this overnight. I would welcome your views on the video quality level (please ignore general posing for the mo as this was just a test run)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Animation test news

It's purely a test run of course but...I made this overnight. I would welcome your views on the video quality level (please ignore general posing for the mo as this was just a test run)

I don't know anything about encoding but I'm amazed a 1080p video can be this small (even though it's only five seconds). As for the quality, it looks good to me, no artifacts, noise or tearing so nothing to complain. (y)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Animation test news

I'm lacking reaction gifs to properly do justice to your effort, so take a common :love: as first payment.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Animation test news

No video quality issues from the beginning to the end as far as I can tell. Looks fine.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm lacking reaction gifs to properly do justice to your effort, so take a common :love: as first payment.
tbh, I'm staggered at how easy it was. 30 mins to set up the custom pose, render overnight and an hour to do all the converting from PNG to JPEG to avi to MP4. When I think of all those weeks flogging away the last time and *clicks fingers* I just do one like that...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
tbh, I'm staggered at how easy it was. 30 mins to set up the custom pose, render overnight and an hour to do all the converting from PNG to JPEG to avi to MP4. When I think of all those weeks flogging away the last time and *clicks fingers* I just do one like that...
You're a champ, what else can be said? (Actually, quite a lot, but you must be getting weary from all these compliments by now :p)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm surprised it took...what, 10 hours to render? I expected a whole day. Still a lot of time tho.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes