Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Okay, I'm sold! I want the rare collector's edition! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (I hope this doesn't turn out like Star Wars did, but if it does, I'll be safe this way...). Boy, this fan community really knows how to sell a game. Remind me to snipe fans from here if I ever make my own AVN.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Okay, I'm sold! I want the rare collector's edition! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (I hope this doesn't turn out like Star Wars did, but if it does, I'll be safe this way...). Boy, this fan community really knows how to sell a game. Remind me to snipe fans from here if I ever make my own AVN.
*laughs*
Providing I don't mess anything up (it's been known that I do...) we should have the remastered Chapter One this weekend, Remastered Chapter Two the weekend after and Chapter Three slightly over a week after that with Four probs two weeks after that one.

I do hope you like it - and given how close the remasters are I would absolutely suggest to wait rather than play the old version. It really does look terrible in comparison!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*laughs*
Providing I don't mess anything up (it's been known that I do...) we should have the remastered Chapter One this weekend, Remastered Chapter Two the weekend after and Chapter Three slightly over a week after that with Four probs two weeks after that one.

I do hope you like it - and given how close the remasters are I would absolutely suggest to wait rather than play the old version. It really does look terrible in comparison!
Though she has a point that the improvement seems enormous and it is likely wiser to wait, do get a copy of the old chapters for reasons and the old renders are not half as bad as she seems to want to let people think. She just became loads better, not her fault. :) (or actually that is her fault I guess:p)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Now, see, that's the kind of self-deprecation that comes from being a perfectionist, which only makes me MORE excited to play "Classic Mode" so I can see it for myself!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Now, see, that's the kind of self-deprecation that comes from being a perfectionist, which only makes me MORE excited to play "Classic Mode" so I can see it for myself!
Just so you know, "Classic Mode" was already good enough to send us into this frenzy of a thread you can see now. So I guess it must not be that bad :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*laughs*

Well, you were warned! But, just to try and change your mind one last time....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*laughs*

Well, you were warned! But, just to try and change your mind one last time....

:love: Yes we agreed you have improved, now be careful or we will kidnap you and chain you up to a faster and better rendering machine until chapter 4 is out. ( No worries, we will make sure there will be enough ciggies, coffee, wine and of course Jaffa cakes to keep you going).

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Well, shit...

You did it. You actually did it. Immersion therapy and continually teasing me with her worked. Never mind that she looks like an ex of mine (even more so now with that hair), or that her introduction with the same name, "Kelly", followed by my last name, gives me terror flashbacks to what a potential future would have been with said ex. Never mind that her personality is nearly identical to that of my cousin (whom I'm as close as siblings with, not having an actual sister). Never mind that I'll be having conflicting thoughts every time I see her... screw it. You have converted me, Empress Notty. Well played.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Hi Hi.

Only time for a few quick responses this morning, I'm afraid.

Oh Kell hasn't been re-worked. Just that hair change later.
View attachment 421742

Same pose, same lighting, just hair change. Now you see why we piss about with our hair so much :)

No change in hair colour :) Just the lighting change from portrait to the one in the scene, plus her new style is a little bit finer that the older one. On that generally, with a change in lighting rig expect characters hair shades to vary from scene to scene due to the lights in the room/outdoors etc. Like in RL...
I don't care what anyone else says, she is waaay hotter with the shorter hair! Way waaay hotter! :love::love::love:
...Some of you have been with me from the start and, let's say and adjusting for refunds etc, at the $5 tier that would have been a contribution of $75. That is a lot of money. About the same as a AAA game on release day. Now, arguably H5 is more fun ;) (hell, it might even be better looking by the time I've finished!) but it's still a lot of cash and some of you, bless you, are on higher tiers than that. So...no. Thank you but no.

Many of you know my feelings about giving value for money. I simply have to be able to sit back at the end of this project and go "Yeah...they got their bang for their buck". It's important to me.
I've already had more than value for money, did I get more bang for my buck? So far, yes! But, don't forget, we are paying to support you, we aren't paying for a game! :)
Oh my! This reminds me of something! :oops:

Well back on topic then :)

So I got bored. Rendering old stuff is rather brain numbing and I desperately wanted to write something. So, like all AAA games that get delayed I've added a little more content to the C7 section...
But when AAA games get delayed they just release it a lot later with nothing at all changed! You have a valid excuse! :rolleyes:
Chapter Four. The only tweaks I'm making to text in the remasters is re movement and the old clickables. I don't want anyone to feel they have to replay the old stuff.
You make that sound like a bad thing... also, do you really expect us to just load a save and continue on with CH4 ignoring all the work you've put into the remaster? :rolleyes:
Well do not worry about that to much for us, guess all of us are planning to see all the stuff that has made us wait for chapter 4 anyway. Besides with reskins will be nice to get a feel for the characters again if any feel a bit off in game. :)
Another game I've played got around it by having a visit from some aliens "who fiddled with the lighting" a quick 4th wall break later and it continued as if nothing happened! :sneaky:
*laughs*

It may look terrible to you, but to anyone who started following or supporting you before you started the remaster, think of this... if we didn't like it, would we be here? :unsure::whistle::rolleyes:
Yep. A cult classic, I'd call it.;)
Totes! :)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Okay, a little late to the game today, but, from what I've learned:

Kelly with the new hair is the hotness (granted, so are Annie, Sarah, Chris, Amanda and Trisha).

And apparently that game I've never played where Notty killed Huitie's lovers is about dancing?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes