snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Hi Hi.

Only time for a few quick responses this morning, I'm afraid.

Oh Kell hasn't been re-worked. Just that hair change later.
View attachment 421742

Same pose, same lighting, just hair change. Now you see why we piss about with our hair so much :)

No change in hair colour :) Just the lighting change from portrait to the one in the scene, plus her new style is a little bit finer that the older one. On that generally, with a change in lighting rig expect characters hair shades to vary from scene to scene due to the lights in the room/outdoors etc. Like in RL...
Wow my bad the new hair must have really thrown me off . I apologise

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Doesn't bother me.:)

Yes, I know, but there are converters for hair as well, no? I don't know if they are any good though.:unsure:
It does not bother you that your lil sis gets manhandled and shown to the whole world? I can understand that you might not go for making lots of little Kelly's, but that is cold. :p

ohenrythefilth

Thank you. That was most kind and I'm so glad you tried and enjoyed my little game. On the matter of the Princess...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Be careful though, you might want to make sure you run into a little Boobytrap. ;)

Yup, yup. It annoys the tits off me that some chars are -still- in the same clothes three weeks later... I mean, I understand why from the dev side of the fence. For a start it can be a bitch getting stuff to work plus there is the issue that it does make them easy to recognize from the player perspective so I'm not knocking it as a design call. I can totes understand it.

But not something I like. Besides, variety is rather fun, no?
True and it is kinda weird that if you go on dates or such, one would wear work clothes that should be pretty smelly after wearing them for three weeks. Great way to make an impression on a lady. :p

Oh God....

The shame, the shame tho...*covers up the screen with a towel*
Tssk, tssk, tssk. You are being way to easy on yourself. :p

Sorry. All I've really got time for this morning except for a couple of final points.

I'm really touched by the concept of trying to crowd source some additional funding or indeed the consideration of increasing your own contributions. Truly. But please don't.

I know that may sound counter-intuitive when all I do is bitch about my IT assets but I wouldn't want any further additional contributions from you other than what is already being given by the Patreon side of the house. Let's say I finish H5 around June 2020. Some of you have been with me from the start and, let's say and adjusting for refunds etc, at the $5 tier that would have been a contribution of $75. That is a lot of money. About the same as a AAA game on release day. Now, arguably H5 is more fun ;) (hell, it might even be better looking by the time I've finished!) but it's still a lot of cash and some of you, bless you, are on higher tiers than that. So...no. Thank you but no.

Many of you know my feelings about giving value for money. I simply have to be able to sit back at the end of this project and go "Yeah...they got their bang for their buck". It's important to me.

On the subject of the new graphics card and set up, thank you all for your input. Again, I'll settle down at some point and consider my options. The big decision is do I buy early and get some improvement in speed now, but - having spent the cash- then be stuck at that improved speed for some time, or do I wait and make a bigger leap. I'll think on.
No worries your call anyway, but if it makes you more comfortable you could see it as an investment and repay that amount if/when the game takes of or if it does not it will just be a belated or early birthday gift. :p The trouble is that for really better GPU you will be at least in the EUR 475-500. range Which is quite an amount to throw away to upgrade soonish later. You might even look at a variation of that starting point I linked with a few modifications you want and use your 1060 on it until you could go for a 2080 TI/

Blinks back less innocently 1570439362812.png

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
It does not bother you that your lil sis gets manhandled and shown to the whole world? I can understand that you might not go for making lots of little Kelly's, but that is cold. :p
She gets womanhandled for starters and it bothers me about as much as the whole world seeing pictures of her sunbathing topless, so not at all. :p

• Sad
Reactions: Freezer14 and DA22

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yup, yup. It annoys the tits off me that some chars are -still- in the same clothes three weeks later... I mean, I understand why from the dev side of the fence. For a start it can be a bitch getting stuff to work plus there is the issue that it does make them easy to recognise from the player perspective so I'm not knocking it as a design call. I can totes understand it.

But not something I like. Besides, variety is rather fun, no?
Don't get me started on clothes and hygiene in games... vanishing clothes are another irritating thing... let's say 2 characters go for a quickie in a public bathroom or a swamp ( I've seen both happen) when the action starts, clothes vanish but as sooon as the scene is over, they are wearing them again... holl a minute.. where did you put those clothes before doing the nasty...there was no stripping away render ( unlike the case with Annie) and why is that while sundress spotless and looks like it was just ironed...
As of clothes worn... it irks me also when a supposedly intelligent guy( the game told us so) is wearing the same pair of shorts and tank top... even though he just showered with his roommate... do they put dirty clothes on clean body ?!
( disclaimer: I'm not a germophobe)

May 4, 2019
ohenrythefilth

Thank you. That was most kind and I'm so glad you tried and enjoyed my little game. On the matter of the Princess...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I found it after I tried a few more routes. Thank you for the feedback. I think your writing is a step above most games. I'm genuinely interested to see where it's all leading. Thanks for the good work!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't get me started on clothes and hygiene in games... vanishing clothes are another irritating thing... let's say 2 characters go for a quickie in a public bathroom or a swamp ( I've seen both happen) when the action starts, clothes vanish but as sooon as the scene is over, they are wearing them again... holl a minute.. where did you put those clothes before doing the nasty...there was no stripping away render ( unlike the case with Annie) and why is that while sundress spotless and looks like it was just ironed...
As of clothes worn... it irks me also when a supposedly intelligent guy( the game told us so) is wearing the same pair of shorts and tank top... even though he just showered with his roommate... do they put dirty clothes on clean body ?!
( disclaimer: I'm not a germophobe)
While I agree, most clothing isn't rigged for that, and not everyone has fit control. lol

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes