Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
If I understand things right, a lot of this is coming from having a female protagonist path at the start instead of adding that later for those who would want it then after the core story is finished, is that correct?
Totes incorrect. It all comes down to remastering the game to offer the best gaming experience possible where every one of your choices matter in tailoring your story, and only yours. The addition of the female MC is a consequence of the remaster, not its cause.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If I understand things right, a lot of this is coming from having a female protagonist path at the start instead of adding that later for those who would want it then after the core story is finished, is that correct?
Part of it is the addition of the female MC but also quite a bit and likely even more as the female MC is adding quite a few animations to the chapter, adding a DnD game as well on a path and re-adding other stuff she needed to scrap in original since old PC could not even render well what she did put in the original chapter 2.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Totes incorrect. It all comes down to remastering the game to offer the best gaming experience possible where every one of your choices matter in tailoring your story, and only yours. The addition of the female MC is a consequence of the remaster, not its cause.
Additional to this; the extra paths only add a small amount of extra work as the MC is only shown in the lewd scenes.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i think it we just be better if the game did not have real big animations like the one were you had to land the ship they look nice but don't realy had anything to the game and they take a bit of time to i wonder if she uses bender
Some like them, some don't.
And no, she is using Daz, she hasn't learned Blender yet, though I made a couple things in it for her.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes