Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yay! I am going to see if I can continue to blunder my way through my accidentally non-amorous play through... Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous virtual self too ;) :ROFLMAO:
Oddly enough you were in my thoughts when I was bashing this one together. Even if you end up with an MC who is striking out for whatever reason (even if it's just because the path is slower than the others) there is quite a bit of hidden lewd standalone content tucked away to find. There's a pretty decent ....well, I'll let you find them :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oddly enough you were in my thoughts when I was bashing this one together. Even if you end up with an MC who is striking out for whatever reason (even if it's just because the path is slower than the others) there is quite a bit of hidden lewd standalone content tucked away to find. There's a pretty decent ....well, I'll let you find them :)
Ah, thanks!

I find your game very accurate to true life... In that I was and am completely clueless when it comes to anything to do with people and attraction and "hooking up". How I ended up married with a kid is utterly baffling. :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm used to having multiple saves for games especially ones like this that act like date sim style games.

This is the first time my main and secondary run have both been the same person.

I still can't decide if my Chris romance or Chris dom path is my main.

*is trying to be well behaved!*
"is talking utter bollocks"

I don't think i've seen you manage well behaved in the nearly 2 years i've known you.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm used to having multiple saves for games especially ones like this that act like date sim style games.
*blinks at the dating sim analogy - has guns, gadgets and girls!*

I still can't decide if my Chris romance or Chris dom path is my main.
The Chris dom path is to dangerous for you and you know it. You'll dehydrate. For your own safety I'll find out what MC name you use and have Chris have a headache if that name comes up *cares*

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also has romance and girl endings so is date sim style while not being date sim. I don't know what else to call a game where you get with a girl and aim to get her ending other than date sim.

I know that's not the main purpose of the game that's why I said style and not full on date sim but we will get the girl at the end (hopefully) so it does kinda fit.

The Chris dom path is to dangerous for you and you know it.
Isn't that a good thing for a little subby bitch that needs putting in her place?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

The Chris dom path is to dangerous for you and you know it. You'll dehydrate. For your own safety I'll find out what MC name you use and have Chris have a headache if that name comes up *cares*
Meanie, maybe I should give Avaron my name for that path, since I will miss it anyway and send her a few bottles of sport drinks. :p

F1forhalp

SOTD: Wokain - Natural Enemy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Seriously, I literally told the girl that I needed her to be direct because "hints" don't work with me. She actually listened and told me what she wanted.
exactly that, worked for me on the second one. we're not married for 17 years straight though.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well we Trust you
Nottravis
to give up best Chris/dom path ever i really can't wait for it.
Without a word of a lie - this is something special. The testers have loved it - even those who didn't want to try it, so make of that what you will.

It's the part of the game I'm most proud of tbh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarknessDai

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Without a word of a lie - this is something special. The testers have loved it - even those who didn't want to try it, so make of that what you will.

It's the part of the game I'm most proud of tbh.
without getting too spoilery is it just a Chris Dommes path? wouldn't mind a table flip thing too with her where you outdo her at her own game.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
without getting too spoilery is it just a Chris Dommes path? wouldn't mind a table flip thing too with her where you outdo her at her own game.
We probs are getting a bit spoilery tbh for a straight answer but what I will I'll say is there is always more than one path with all the main characters.

And that sometimes those paths go in some unexpected directions...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
And what the hell...

I got reminded on my that it's been a year to the day since the remastering process began.

Ignore the patreon sign that comes up on the forum link btw - it's not. It's a bulletin board jobbie and, if you like my stuff, you're more than welcome to drop by. It's not a patreon exclusive or anything like that.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
We probs are getting a bit spoilery tbh for a straight answer but what I will I'll say is there is always more than one path with all the main characters.

And that sometimes those paths go in some unexpected directions...

You know how i know that isn't real?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes