primerib1

Jul 8, 2020
Today, yes.

But once we get to bigger space ships, they would be more like boats. The big ship from where the crew takes off in game is more like a carrier. The Heavy-5 itself could either be a small patrol craft similar to a WW2 US PT Boat or German Schnellboot. Or it could be one of the bigger airplanes (which on earth obviously are not on carriers due to size). Having lockers, head and showers to me makes it more of a small patrol craft instead of a plane, but I can see the argument going just the other way, since toilets are nothing special on bigger planes.

Smaller space ships like fighters would most likely be like planes, so it would be a mixed setup of air force and navy.
If we look at for example the Battlestar Galactica universe, there I feel the Battlestar is like a Space Aircraft Carrier and the Viper is a space plane while the Raptor is a space helicopter.
This is why the USA created the "Space Force".

So it's (should be) totally different division of the military; not Air Force, and not Navy.

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So it's (should be) totally different division of the military; not Air Force, and not Navy.
All the personnel are from the US Air Force though.

Russia for example has Aerospace Forces, of which sub-branches are the Air Force and Space Forces.

France has Space Command belonging to the Air Force.

UK, as I just discovered, is to have No. 23 Squadron of the RAF reformed as the first dedicated space squadron.

primerib1

Jul 8, 2020
All the personnel are from the US Air Force though.

Russia for example has Aerospace Forces, of which sub-branches are the Air Force and Space Forces.

France has Space Command belonging to the Air Force.

UK, as I just discovered, is to have No. 23 Squadron of the RAF reformed as the first dedicated space squadron.
Well, you gotta start somewhere...

Won't do to simply start from zero. So the best "seed", so to speak, would be the military branch that knows about flying. And the "dangers of the air" (weather patterns, wind shear, supersonic flight, etc.)

Once access to space gets more regular (rooting hard for SpaceX's Starship!!), changes can start getting implemented more significantly. And maybe gradually adding more Navy personnel when the spaceships are getting bigger and bigger; them sailors know how to manage people stuck together in a vessel for months on end...

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Game looks nice. Does Annie have a lot of content? I think thats her name, at least according to the image name in the previews. Do I have to play Chapter 1 since this Chapter 2 Remastered? I dont see a link.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Game looks nice. Does Annie have a lot of content? I think thats her name, at least according to the image name in the previews. Do I have to play Chapter 1 since this Chapter 2 Remastered? I dont see a link.
Yep, Annie has a bag of content which also varies hugely depending on the MC's gender (some say you haven't lived until you've had the witches conversation with her as the fem MC...) and as one of the initial three characters continues to do so throughout the game.

Interesting point you've raised re the naming of the chapters tho. Chapter Two, as DA22 says, includes Chapter One. I might have to think about my naming conventions.

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Just tried this game today. As a hentai gaming expert and connoisseur, may i say, fantastic game! Why are the good ones always so short?! aRG! Hopefully it wont be a year before new content for this one though.

Girls are gorgeous (well maybe not annie... and skip is more 50/50 hot, but the other ones are yowza!), femdom content is spot on and super hot- im tempted to play the non remastered version just to see what happens next!
One complaint is I generally like to get all the content of a game on my first playthrough to not waste time but that definitely seems to be impossible here. Even ignoring branching paths that can't happen at the same time, it's kind of seeming like I can't romance all the girls at once (especially because of a certain femdom element) which would be a real shame. Would hate to have to have 1 playthrough for femdom and 1 playthrough without any femdom...

idk maybe this is technically more of a review than a post?
Oh loved the 'tenant' joke too lol
it is interesting that the major decision in ch1 is taken as 'trusting' one person or another when I think self-sacrfice and risk management are both a huge factor there. One choice risked everyone and the other choice only risked one person. It just seemed weird to me that didn't even come up.
Oh yeah and my theory is like a virus in the atmosphere or something. 8)
Wish chapters were longer.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Wish chapters were longer.
*does too!*

Although you'll be pleased to hear Three is pretty massive, 19,000 lines of code and script and, now, close to 10,000 renders if I include all the frames for the animations. It's pretty close to release too despite fates best attempts.

But thank you - I'm really pleased you enjoyed it. That, after all is what counts. That I entertained you.

Oh! Whatever you do, please don't play the old version. For one it looks awful; Two it will probs break your existing saves and, three the new version is a completely different game in many respects. Paths and content are massively changed with only the core story remaining consistent.

As to the femdom content, if you liked it so far you're going to love what's coming up next. Something totally different that, as far as I know, has never been done before as a game mechanic.
One complaint is I generally like to get all the content of a game on my first playthrough to not waste time but that definitely seems to be impossible here.
It's a fair point. Sadly it is impossible by design. Not only because some paths and content are restricted by gender or skin colour (yep it makes a huge difference at times) but I also wanted choices to actually count and matter. I was tired of games where my choices and paths always seemed to end up in the same ending but perhaps just wearing a different hat... However, the good news is this does start to change a bit as the game and story progresses. You're certainly not restricted to just trying with one girl as we go forward and how you spend your time is much, much more flexible (although what happens if characters find out...well, that's another story.)

Oh...and we have more Channel 7. A 100 render special outside broadcast :)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy to hear the new up and cumming release of yer another tease fest in the prelude department ..
Paths and content are massively changed
Like, maybe, even the way ”Oh, shocks, Sherlock, what a massive conundrum you bespelled me with .. Ohhh”
babes look at MC and his failed attemts at romance?

never been done before as a game mechanic
Well .. life twists the strongest of hearts in the dark alleys of disbelief, anger, hopelessness and giving up...

choices to actually count and matter
Right ... just like hitting the pavement in the fall from having high hopes of mattering to somebody....

how you spend your time is much, much more flexible
Like, any hints on who of the babes is less likely to kick MC to the curve?
Where should MCs dreams aim when going through the girls interactions,
What is the decorum in this game setting, what mind scheme are we getting into?

Game oN!

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
I don't want to crush your dreams, but in Heavy Five, using dev console will be the best way to completely break the game :/
I mean more around the lines of manually launching every label i want to see and switching the gender when necessary. I dont do anything crazy with the code :) Did the same with your game and it turned out just fine

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I mean more around the lines of manually launching every label i want to see and switching the gender when necessary. I dont do anything crazy with the code :) Did the same with your game and it turned out just fine
Just remember if you break anything, due to the high amount of different paths that especially later on may be dependent on various other flags, it is your fault and not Notty's. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes