LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
This is the first time I find myself interested in this sort of sci fi stuff. I have never found myself interested in star wars or Trek but this I love. Sure the sex scenes help but I am interested in the story even more. It's either a testament to how great the game is or a hint that I should actually watch those movies. Probably both.

Anyway, awesome game.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
This is the first time I find myself interested in this sort of sci fi stuff. I have never found myself interested in star wars or Trek but this I love. Sure the sex scenes help but I am interested in the story even more. It's either a testament to how great the game is or a hint that I should actually watch those movies. Probably both.

Anyway, awesome game.
Thank you. I'm so pleased you like what I've done and I appreciate you taking the time to do a post like this.

I hope you keep enjoying my work :)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Without a word of a lie - this is something special. The testers have loved it - even those who didn't want to try it, so make of that what you will.

It's the part of the game I'm most proud of tbh.
The real challenge would be to get DA22 to try it and like it :p

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017

Anyway, awesome game.
You might want to try Battlestar Galactica or The Expanse if you're liking this kind of realistic sci-fi ;)

Reactions: Akamari

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
You might want to try Battlestar Galactica or The Expanse if you're liking this kind of realistic sci-fi ;)
Thanks for the suggestions. I have always been meaning to watch the expanse. Just never gotten round to it. I am always looking for realistic sci fi stuff. Stuff like Interstellar, Arrival, 2001, contact. That's why I decided to give this game a try. I was cautiously optimistic. Needless to say now I am in love with this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nottravis

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Googled it. Seems like it's along the lines of Gravity from the description.
Anyway we should probably stick to the topic (the game) lest the mods start deleting comments or we piss off the Dev or something.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
It's very low action. Only like gravity as its based around one person. It's more like heavy five in a way as it's a, what is going on, type. With a bit of corporate potential shenanigans.

Like the mystery power plant in the game. What are the powers that be doing...

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018

Anyway, awesome game.
Rule of Life 75: Sex scenes always help

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
A very quick update. Testing is on-going, natch we've found a few bugs ofc but nothing that isn't easy to fix, but I might have underestimated how big this chapter is.

It's taking the guys several hours just to get to the freeroam section...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The real challenge would be to get DA22 to try it and like it :p
Well I had four regular testers who didn't want to try it. I had to get some one off testers to do so...and yet, the regulars all did in the end and all liked it so...I dunno.

It's defo not what a lot of people will be used to for certain.

Reactions: DA22

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Well I had four regular testers who didn't want to try it. I had to get some one off testers to do so...and yet, the regulars all did in the end and all liked it so...I dunno.

It's defo not what a lot of people will be used to for certain.
did they say they liked it before or after you stopped pointing the gun at them to make them test it?

Reactions: hisstoryman
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes