anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Remember: the mechanic who is the only girl resisting the molestor boss
is doing all the systems in the other room, but we all know the maneuver,
because the mechanic tells us the boss groping rapist did it before:
that is the move she uses to rape girls who shut up about it,
like the brainless girl they only use for moping duty.
You know Canto, there's literally hundreds of games with femdom and/or female rapists. Hundreds of games where what you talk about effectively happen, unlike in this one. So what ? Do you really expect the woman who stole your virility to be, not only on this forum, but also even on this thread ? Seriously ?
No, she isn't. It's a pity she crushed your balls like that, a pity that she was more abusive than effectively dominant, and a pity that she was abusing girls on your back. But it's not ranting, and venting your frustration, on this thread that will make you even with her. It only make you looks like a naive fool. So, prove that your balls grown back, and move on to something else in your life.

I could go again on a full demonstration regarding how wrong you are, like I did in the past on this thread. But what for ? As usual soon you'll be in full rampage mode, what will trigger the moderation. In consequence, my own post, then becoming a reference to nothing, will be lost in this cleaning process.
Unlike you, who's obsessed by Chris and can't live two/three months without complaining about her, circling around the same wrong arguments, I have other things, way more interesting, to do in my life. The same apply for moderators and people reading this thread.
We aren't your therapist, and Chris isn't a scarecrow to use each time you can't stand anymore your own past despite your current drunkness. So, pretty please, I ask you kindly to move on and stop bothering everyone with your childish none sense.

Why is it obvious rape?
Because the asshole boss uses rank and the game forces you out,
being obvious plot armor to boot MC, same rank, out of the cockpit,
so she can rape in peace, a move rehearsed before and well known by the mechanic.
I have a scoop for you. If Chris used her rank, there would be no fight. Kelly would be under arrest on her quarter and not even Amanda, or MC, would have had a say on this. Due to her position (lead of the sole space vehicle on the station), Chris have all authorities over military concerns on Ophion, period.
Plus, the said fight couldn't have happened if she haven't previously explicitly dropped her rank. Just raising her hand against a higher ranked officer would be enough for Kelly to be demoted. It's not just known, it's also said ; it's what happened to Annie.

Do I have to mention everyone left their garments, like anything to use as a bra,
but the rapist wanted to see, grope, molest, rape a nekkid girl, not some underwear model.
Do I need to mention that this is an adult game, some virtual fantasy intended to arouse the players ?
It's the obvious reason why Kelly wasn't wearing a bra. Well, this and the fact that bra aren't comfortable, especially the regulated ones that come with the official package. Being the only soldier on Ophion, Kelly goes soft on rules and decided to live comfy, in place of living accordingly to the rules.
It's also shown by her none regulatory hear cut, and it's the reason why she had her ass bitten out. What is a nice move coming from Chris who offered twice, to Kelly, the possibility to stop there ; what abuser permit its victim to back out of her abuse ?
As I said, Chris could have just put her on arrest ; Sarah can perfectly take care of the communication the time for the Intreprid to come back and send someone to replace the now missing communication officer.

So, yeah, pretty please, stop wasting everyone's time and move on to something less bothering. I'll be a bit selfish, sorry for the moderators, do us this pleasure and find another game thread to vent your real life frustration.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
anne O'nymous more precisely, raising hand against a higher rank, if in space, most likely gets you be awarded with what we call a 'cold walk' i.e. you'll be leaving out the airlock with no suit. on open sea we call it a keelhaul. same result p much for MC: game over.

this person you're responding to, seems to be trying to rage/bruteforce the development to change course, across chapters, start to finish.. so the next best solution for said person, which i highly recommend, is find another game. this one doesn't suit.

p.s. that's right, i don't talk -to- a potential troll, only -about- it.
:eof

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
anne O'nymous more precisely, raising hand against a higher rank, if in space, most likely gets you be awarded with what we call a 'cold walk' i.e. you'll be leaving out the airlock with no suit. on open sea we call it a keelhaul.
I thought being keelhauled was being dragged under the keel on a rope, either from side to side, or from bow - stern?
What you describe sounds more like being made to walk the plank. Spacing, or being spaced, are terms I've heard used in sci-fi.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
To clarify, there is only femdom with one character (so far), Chris

From what's going on in the path I think it could branch out to add Trisha
or Amanda (no pic on the OP for her) choices depending.

Reactions: ItzSpc

Boko43

Aug 12, 2022
To clarify, there is only femdom with one character (so far), Chris

From what's going on in the path I think it could branch out to add Trisha
or Amanda (no pic on the OP for her) choices depending.
Last time i checked the chriss route was very fucking shalow she puts you in chastity and thats sort of it is there any more femdom content been aded recently after your locked up ?

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
More from Notty : more testing going well and it seems like the poker game is working like a well-oiled machine in terms of animations.

Reactions: Meushi

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Here is the full update to patrons... Seems like Notty is back on form. :cool:

It's the "P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face..." update
What's this? A mid-month update? It seems so, and for a change, it's all good news.
Good news the first!
The headline is that we've got some more testing out of the way and, for a pleasant change, with nothing in the way of errors cropping up codewise either. Given it was the poker module and the coding for that is....um....extensive, I'm banking that as a major, major, win.
It doesn't hurt that it also looks bloody gorgeous*. Completely animated from start to end with dynamic movement of clothing and everything else that goes with it. I've a few minor graphical tweaks to rectify with the odd bit of clipping etc but nothing that can't be corrected on overnight render runs. I'll pop a gameplay video of it at some point once it's nicely tidied up.
I also have half a mind to re-use the code for non-canon modules whilst working on future chapters. With three machines at hand it should be possible to run the animations needed for one of the other girls and just drop them in the code without getting in the way of making anything else. I have this concept of an idea of making almost like a challenge series. Beat girl X to unlock girl Y etc etc. It would fit nicely in the bonus pack. Something to think about at any rate.
Good news the second!
The bugs in the main game have now been completely locked down to just the revised GUI. So with them all penned in there, it's just a straightforward matter of re-writing the code for it. In theory, the existing code is fine, but "in theory" is no use if it's not working in practice. The guilty party does appear to be the call routines embedded within it so that just comes down to a bit of re-think on my part on how else to do it.
Good news the third!
I'm declaring myself fully fit. So we can finally close the book on that one. No problems at all over the past few weeks so time to put my foot to the floor again and get on with things without being wrapped in cotton wool. My apologies once again for the delay that this has caused and my thanks for your continued patience.
I'm still not entirely sure I'll be charging on patreon next month. I'd feel more comfortable with a lot more testing under my belt. If I can get a lot of the game cleared by the end of the month, I'll switch it on again. If I can't, I won't. I'll have more of an idea back end of next week and will let you know.
Annnnnnnnd that's it for now.
Stay safe, be lucky.

Notty
* Most of you know how much I hate my own work so if I'm willing to stick my neck out saying something like that, it must at least look pretty decent.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
...and the teaser pic that should have been sent last week. I guess we will get the one for this week, tomorrow?

It's a Tuesday teaser...

Um...this should have gone out last Tuesday but any bets on who thought they'd set up an automatic post for each Tuesday and didn't hit the right button at the end?
Oops...

Reactions: JD59 and Meushi
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes