TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
As things have cooled down on the thread, I can give my two cents on this:

OK, talking about removing the game from your HD might sound like a "rage-quit", defo not a good start to introduce your opinion on the game.

And it's already getting worse..

Er, what? You played as a female MC and found that Chris has an "aggressive dom style"??
As an experienced player of H5, let me strongly disagree with you:
1)"her aggressive flirting with every woman she meets"
Totally wrong! The only scene you witnessed of a "pseudo-flirting" is with Sarah during the Vanny's crisis. I say "pseudo-flirting" because if you'd have been more experienced about the game, it's totally fit Chris' pattern to prevent someone from freaking out. In this tense crisis, Sarah felt completely lost without the help of Sonia(the disconnected Vanny's AI pilot).. Sarah is a so-called "child of the blue" by Chris, if you know what I'm talking about.
And about flirting with Kelly, it's so anecdotal that I won't mention it.
2)"and straight up molesting my sister under the guise of sparring"
Wrong!
He-he, every time I read something like this about Chris' sexually assaulting/molesting our sister, I think here is another failed opinion.
Firstly, it's an optional event, not everyone has witnessed it. Secondly, you're the main cause if something went wonky, despite two failsafe options to quit. And Thirdly, your interpretation of the full optional event is biased and so wrong.
Cf. the spoiler in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/heavy-five-ch-4-remastered-nottravis.23184/post-8515660

And the cherry on the quake, as a female MC, there is no domme route with Chris so far..

OK, but triggering her "kinks" is not an obligation for having a romantic route with her.

Well, despite the fact that she is overplaying it (Yeah, she can hold her drink pretty well), your point of view..

Yep, so sad for you that HeavyFive_TheBonusGames-1.0 was never leaked here..

Your lack of experience of the game is totally showing here. Nothing is straight forward in this game, especially characters-wise. Nottravis excels in getting you paranoid.. Whose are the ones I can trust?

Tss Tss, using the three letters word on this thread is considered as a complete lack of argumentation. Last time it was mentioned here, two pages of methodical deconstructions of it were erased by the moderation, cause it took an unexpected turn... Never again!

I guess you're talking about each day's free-roam. It's not an issue, but a feature. At each free-roams starts, there are more events available than your allotted time can cover. You have to schedule your free-roam to cover your best interested events, events that don't overlap each other and come one after another in time.
This feature makes your path quite unique, a personal one.
He-he, a reviewer tried to cheat by reducing the time spent on an event:
Yeah, I know where to find three specific power buses. Just replay the event and go straight to the three power buses to buy some time for the other events. What the..?? Nottravis used an anti-cheat trick. What a vile Dev, I'll whine about that in my review!?.. Low!!!

Really sad you deleted the game, plenty of rewards are coming in the form of achievements in the next release..

Well, sorry you felt that way.

Can I suggest you to have another try later with the upcoming new chapters five or six with a refreshed GUI and an introduction to the up-to list of achievements?
Having to replay the game over and over to try to get all the achievements was really off-putting for me. Has that been addressed in later updates or is there a mod available to unlock them? I don’t see any mods on the OP.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Having to replay the game over and over to try to get all the achievements was really off-putting for me. Has that been addressed in later updates or is there a mod available to unlock them? I don’t see any mods on the OP.
The whole achievements system is being reworked for chapter 5 but you should keep in mind that you're not supposed to try to get all the achievements, for example some will be on paths with kinks you may dislike and it would be futile to play them just for an achievement.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
I think there is a misunderstanding here. Let me try to explain with an example. I don't know if you're familiar with classic role-playing games. There are two types of players, one is result oriented. They wants to beat the boss and gain the most experience points in the process. It's not their game.
The other is character/story oriented. For them, the journey is the destination.
Not everyone likes all waifu. Not everyone likes all content. (femdom/lesbian romance/blackmail/etc.) The idea of this game is that you shape the story. You can leave out what you don't like. But your choices affect the world. If you want to see all the content, you'll also see content you're not interested in. What you don't want. Or you don't like. (If you want to do this, use the skip function.)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I think there is a misunderstanding here. Let me try to explain with an example. I don't know if you're familiar with classic role-playing games. There are two types of players, one is result oriented. They wants to beat the boss and gain the most experience points in the process. It's not their game.
The other is character/story oriented. For them, the journey is the destination.
Not everyone likes all waifu. Not everyone likes all content. (femdom/lesbian romance/blackmail/etc.) The idea of this game is that you shape the story. You can leave out what you don't like. But your choices affect the world. If you want to see all the content, you'll also see content you're not interested in. What you don't want. Or you don't like. (If you want to do this, use the skip function.)
Thanks. I never understood that. I'll try it again then with that in mind.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The whole achievements system is being reworked for chapter 5 but you should keep in mind that you're not supposed to try to get all the achievements, for example some will be on paths with kinks you may dislike and it would be futile to play them just for an achievement.
Got it. Thanks.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1662287632141.png

I AM the undisputed bully of this game! I fkk you up real good should you play.

1662287699065.png

I am in your face” Wa-pa! Whatchu gonna do, loser? Yo can”t compete with my plot armor!

1662287758970.png

I grope them real good. Molest them, ”cause I am a woman. Nobody can prove shit!
I make ””em soil their pants and then hummiliate them! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
Pussy!
Welcome to the brig!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Her self insert of a woman. Bullies make their own stories in their own head.
Plot armor means she gets away with psichotic narcissoral conduct by dev ex makina.
Nobody can prove shit!
Bully is androgenous, hurts everybody, uses everything, seen in this heroless game.

Reactions: DogzBallz

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
View attachment 2024279

I AM the undisputed bully of this game! I fkk you up real good should you play.

View attachment 2024280

I am in your face” Wa-pa! Whatchu gonna do, loser? Yo can”t compete with my plot armor!

View attachment 2024281

I grope them real good. Molest them, ”cause I am a woman. Nobody can prove shit!
I make ””em soil their pants and then hummiliate them! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
Pussy!
Welcome to the brig!
What solution or game would you like? (I'm not being sarcastic, I'm genuinely interested. This thread is after all to help the developers.)

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
What solution or game would you like? (I'm not being sarcastic, I'm genuinely interested. This thread is after all to help the developers.)
What did you expect from someone who deliberately exhumed two renders dated from January 2019 and remastered in January 2020?

Here are the old ones side by side with the remastered ones(the last one doesn't exist any more, so I took a screenshot of the nearest equivalent):

VS
screenshot0002.jpg

Notice :
- The new real lightings and the reworked interior of the Vanguard
- Chris' new HD skin, her new eyebrows and a fine-tuning of her upper body muscles
Etc..

VS
screenshot0003.jpg

Notty did a great job with the remastered version.

So, Canto Forte, quoting a part of a Notty's tweet out of its context in a previous post was not good enough, you're exhuming the oldest renders now.
Well, how the mighty has fallen!
You're digging your own hole now.. That's embarrassing.

And I'll give you bloody androgynous!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
What did you expect from someone who deliberately exhumed two renders dated from January 2019 and remastered in January 2020?

Here are the old ones side by side with the remastered ones(the last one doesn't exist any more, so I took a screenshot of the nearest equivalent):

VS
View attachment 2027685

Notice :
- The new real lightings and the reworked interior of the Vanguard
- Chris' new HD skin, her new eyebrows and a fine-tuning of her upper body muscles
Etc..

VS
View attachment 2027733

Notty did a great job with the remastered version.

So, Canto Forte, quoting a part of a Notty's tweet out of its context in a previous post was not good enough, you're exhuming the oldest renders now.
Well, how the mighty has fallen!
You're digging your own hole now.. That's embarrassing.

And I'll give you bloody androgynous!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I wondered where the pictures came from.

I expected more constructiveness from Canto. Or at least an answer to my not too difficult question. If he says he likes XYZ game better, and he expects the same from Heavy, okay. The next complainant can be told to try XYZ game instead.
This is more diplomatic than If you don't like it, leave! Notty is an artist, not a trader. She's not going to change the game for the sake of No name commenters anyway. (I would be disappointed if she did.)
In principle we are on an adult side, I would expect an adult attitude. The internet necrophilia (argue with the flaws of an earlier version) isn't it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are stuck in the earlier version.

MC has no agency.

All the flaws were self evident from the very first version:

The whole grope your junior girl and lock youreself with her nekkid was
a huge red flag.

When you run a ship and kick everyone else out of the cockpit right after you grope and get your
employee nekkid - for the obvious certain only motive of :
- so you have your way with your most inexperienced employee

while YOU KEEP MOLESTING AND SEXUALLY HARRASSING YOUR OTHER EMPLOYEE DAY BY DAY, CONSTANTLY, LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT TAKING HER PANTYES OFF AND DOING THE WHOLE WOMANIZER ROUTINE EVERY DAMN DAY,

there is no up-side, this is a slave simulator for sexual predators in charge, with plot armor, disgusting.

I have been voicing that fkked up scene right from the start.
You cannot do that in a series.

As the example of huge woman writers enjoying huge success and not shitting on your MC to do it:

Remember about a hugely famous extremely kind hearted
and fabulously successful shonda rhymes who writes to this day for grey anatomy.

There, the MC, Meredith Grey, SHAGS THE DREAM GUY OF THE WHOLE 1ST SEASON
IN THE 1ST EPISODE.

Notty has never listened to the constructive criticism of NOT FKKING MC OVER
in the very 1st episode and FOR the WHOLE duration of 4 EPISODES OF A FUKKED UP JOURNEY OF extreme FEMDOM AND SHIT DROPPED ON TOP OF MC”S HEAD.

Thanks, I wondered where the pictures came from.

I expected more constructiveness from Canto. Or at least an answer to my not too difficult question. If he says he likes XYZ game better, and he expects the same from Heavy, okay. The next complainant can be told to try XYZ game instead.
This is more diplomatic than If you don't like it, leave! Notty is an artist, not a trader. She's not going to change the game for the sake of No name commenters anyway. (I would be disappointed if she did.)
In principle we are on an adult side, I would expect an adult attitude. The internet necrophilia (argue with the flaws of an earlier version) isn't it.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Notty posted another teaser...
________

It's the "Tuesday Teaser" post...

;)
I don't think Nottravis will be happy to know this is the only game I play with the goal to avoid all sex scenes; or at least the ones with the ship Captain and the base commander.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What sex scenes? What sex came at you and you had to do a back flip to avoid?
I don't think Nottravis will be happy to know this is the only game I play with the goal to avoid all sex scenes; or at least the ones with the ship Captain and the base commander.
There are so many bogus choices that sex is a miracle, not to mention being Chris free.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
We are stuck in the earlier version.

MC has no agency.

All the flaws were self evident from the very first version:

The whole grope your junior girl and lock youreself with her nekkid was
a huge red flag.

When you run a ship and kick everyone else out of the cockpit right after you grope and get your
employee nekkid - for the obvious certain only motive of :
- so you have your way with your most inexperienced employee

while YOU KEEP MOLESTING AND SEXUALLY HARRASSING YOUR OTHER EMPLOYEE DAY BY DAY, CONSTANTLY, LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT TAKING HER PANTYES OFF AND DOING THE WHOLE WOMANIZER ROUTINE EVERY DAMN DAY,

there is no up-side, this is a slave simulator for sexual predators in charge, with plot armor, disgusting.

I have been voicing that fkked up scene right from the start.
You cannot do that in a series.

As the example of huge woman writers enjoying huge success and not shitting on your MC to do it:

Remember about a hugely famous extremely kind hearted
and fabulously successful shonda rhymes who writes to this day for grey anatomy.

There, the MC, Meredith Grey, SHAGS THE DREAM GUY OF THE WHOLE 1ST SEASON
IN THE 1ST EPISODE.

in the very 1st episode and FOR the WHOLE duration of 4 EPISODES OF A FUKKED UP JOURNEY OF extreme FEMDOM AND SHIT DROPPED ON TOP OF MC”S HEAD.
I see (I think), thank you for your reply. Simply put: do you want sex to be available from the first episode?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Quick reminder that the pilot shuts a passenger out of the pilot cabin because she and her first officer need to manually fly and land a broken spaceship that has just lost almost all of its systems. The passenger not being a pilot. So, again, Canto just being Canto and being the only bully on sight

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Doesn't sound as if you enjoy this game, or the directions the dev takes, very much? :unsure:
If you have felt this way for "4 whole episodes", it seems a bit like masochism for you to still be here.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Convenient villain plot armored making MC game pointless is convenient.
+ grope +
There is no explanation why the seasoned mechanic who, by the way, knows
wAAaaaAAaaay better what does this button do than some inexperienced girl they
use just for moping duty, is also sent out to pasture, but you do you, deffend the bully.

Remember: the mechanic who is the only girl resisting the molestor boss
is doing all the systems in the other room, but we all know the maneuver,
because the mechanic tells us the boss groping rapist did it before:
that is the move she uses to rape girls who shut up about it,
like the brainless girl they only use for moping duty.

Of course, you do you, immagine something that is so obvious rape and sex harrassment,
into whatever, giving the bully all the ammo to shit on MC some more the very next day.
Why is it obvious rape?
Because the asshole boss uses rank and the game forces you out,
being obvious plot armor to boot MC, same rank, out of the cockpit,
so she can rape in peace, a move rehearsed before and well known by the mechanic.

Do I have to mention everyone left their garments, like anything to use as a bra,
but the rapist wanted to see, grope, molest, rape a nekkid girl, not some underwear model.

• Haha

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Convenient villain plot armored making MC game pointless is convenient.
My same question remains:
Why continue with a game you obviously do not enjoy &, by your own admission, have not enjoyed for majority of the playthrough? :unsure:
I don't get it. What are you hoping to achieve? Still looks like masochism...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes