JD59

Jun 20, 2018
Here is the full update to patrons... Seems like Notty is back on form. :cool:

It's the "P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face..." update
What's this? A mid-month update? It seems so, and for a change, it's all good news.
Good news the first!
The headline is that we've got some more testing out of the way and, for a pleasant change, with nothing in the way of errors cropping up codewise either. Given it was the poker module and the coding for that is....um....extensive, I'm banking that as a major, major, win.
It doesn't hurt that it also looks bloody gorgeous*. Completely animated from start to end with dynamic movement of clothing and everything else that goes with it. I've a few minor graphical tweaks to rectify with the odd bit of clipping etc but nothing that can't be corrected on overnight render runs. I'll pop a gameplay video of it at some point once it's nicely tidied up.
I also have half a mind to re-use the code for non-canon modules whilst working on future chapters. With three machines at hand it should be possible to run the animations needed for one of the other girls and just drop them in the code without getting in the way of making anything else. I have this concept of an idea of making almost like a challenge series. Beat girl X to unlock girl Y etc etc. It would fit nicely in the bonus pack. Something to think about at any rate.
Good news the second!
The bugs in the main game have now been completely locked down to just the revised GUI. So with them all penned in there, it's just a straightforward matter of re-writing the code for it. In theory, the existing code is fine, but "in theory" is no use if it's not working in practice. The guilty party does appear to be the call routines embedded within it so that just comes down to a bit of re-think on my part on how else to do it.
Good news the third!
I'm declaring myself fully fit. So we can finally close the book on that one. No problems at all over the past few weeks so time to put my foot to the floor again and get on with things without being wrapped in cotton wool. My apologies once again for the delay that this has caused and my thanks for your continued patience.
I'm still not entirely sure I'll be charging on patreon next month. I'd feel more comfortable with a lot more testing under my belt. If I can get a lot of the game cleared by the end of the month, I'll switch it on again. If I can't, I won't. I'll have more of an idea back end of next week and will let you know.
Annnnnnnnd that's it for now.
Stay safe, be lucky.

Notty
* Most of you know how much I hate my own work so if I'm willing to stick my neck out saying something like that, it must at least look pretty decent.
So it's likely Chapter 5 will be released at least in early October. But if the tests are really taking this long, then I'm assuming it'll be in late October.

Reactions: ItzSpc

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know how to get the scene with the Ophions and Sarah? Or is it not in the game yet?
I'm not sure what you're reffering to. You can have Sarah or Chris with you the first time you meet the Ophions. If you talk of the render where Sarah was assaulted by a bunch of Ophions in a glass cell I think it was just a non canon render.

LemonGrenade

Jun 8, 2018
I'm not sure what you're reffering to. You can have Sarah or Chris with you the first time you meet the Ophions. If you talk of the render where Sarah was assaulted by a bunch of Ophions in a glass cell I think it was just a non canon render.
Ah, I see. That's unfortunate.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
And not all devs are willing to do this.
It is extremely unlikely that a perfectionist like Notty will foist alpha-state or early-beta state code on anyone but her dedicated testers...
That's a mistake imho. The great thing about EA's or PTB's is that it's great for bug hunting or testing the general balance of the new patch if the game has a competitive element to it. It just speeds up the whole troubleshooting process.
Besides, EA should be a patreon privilege, patreons are there to support the developer. Non patreons like me are happy to wait for the live build.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I don't think all of the patreons will agree with you.
You mean to say they're not there to support the dev or that they don't want patreon privileges? I doubt that.
In regards to an EA build to help test the game, the people who don't want to participate are fully capable of choosing to not participate as is their choice so it wouldn't affect them and they can wait for the live build like us non patreons.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I have written there are patreons who don't consider a privilege pay to become a betatester.

EDIT
Therefore for these patreons is perfectly fine pay to have an early access to the new release of the game, but if this early access means play a beta release, it is very likely they will delete their subscriptions.

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
EDIT
Therefore for these patreons is perfectly fine pay to have an early access to the new release of the game, but if this early access means play a beta release, it is very likely they will delete their subscriptions.
Why would they do that? You don't have to beta test if you don't want too, it's purely optional. You are presuming way too much.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
New post ! TL;DR, there's a of the poker game and her Patreon is STILL turned off because the GUI keeps making the game crash too many times. She was a bit too ambitious in chapter 5, I reckon...

Last edited:
Reactions: ItzSpc

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
hopefully the poker minigame also includes Sarah as an opponent.
The poker game is with Chris but Notty is thinking about adding more opponents to a standalone version in the bonus games pack.
Though considering it's a $15 tier unlock it's not likely to show up here. The previous one never did.

Reactions: dhasghdashjdkajs

SV3TA7

Sep 4, 2022

Overview:
You are an engineering officer aboard the deep space vessel Intrepid, which is currently engaged on a series of resupply missions for those tenuous outposts humanity has so far been able to establish. Relaxing off duty, you find yourself hastily ordered as a last minute replacement for an injured crew member on a mission to resupply a science station on the planet Ophion which has been experiencing a series of unusual events...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-09-13
Release Date: 2021-09-12
Developer: Nottravis - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 4 Remastered
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac
(Ch.3 R bugfix): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - SIGNATURES & SIGNATURES - SPANISH TRANSLATION

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 679228 View attachment 679301 View attachment 679230 View attachment 679232 View attachment 679233 View attachment 679234 View attachment 679294 View attachment 679235 View attachment 679236 View attachment 679237 View attachment 679238 View attachment 679241 View attachment 679297 View attachment 679298 View attachment 679300 View attachment 880669 View attachment 880670 View attachment 880671 View attachment 880672 View attachment 880673 View attachment 880821 View attachment 880822 View attachment 884086
thanks for this “game experience” i really like your mindset about ganes should be fun no chores … u did a great job so far

VikingSpanko

Oct 12, 2020
I tried registering at the creator's website/forum but never recieved a confirmation email, so I'll just ask here. Anyway...

As you might infer from my nick, I'm a spanko. That's it. That's all of my kinks listed. Not too fussed about giving or receiving, I'm happy to switch.

This is one of MANY games using the "spanking" tag, but very few feature spanking to any great degree. I had hoped this game might contain at least a few spankings as I really liked the style, humour and story. I've played through all the chapters making my decisions and gotten nowhere.

Chris' domme route is more about chastity and humiliation and Sarah's happy-go-lucky attitude could well be "adjusted" some.

What pairings are available? What do I need to do to find a spanking in this game?

Many thanks!

Oh, and if you know of any games that feature a lot of spankings, please let me know.

Reactions: Shoopster
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes