arioh7

Dec 2, 2017
Amazing art, interesting characters, and story looks really promising promising. But several years in development, and there is basically no content. Time limit for chapters is hilariously low and you have no fucking idea what to do before the day ends, with so many options to eat time and 0 idea if any of those do anything other then eat your time - horrible game design that had hilarious amount of effort put into (also pixelhunting, WHY!?). Maybe will revisit this game a decade later when something will actually happen. But I really doubt it as developer spend time doing some weird stuff instead of moving the story. They will burn out long before this game gets anywhere. And that is really sad. Because there is so much potential.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Amazing art, interesting characters, and story looks really promising promising. But several years in development, and there is basically no content. Time limit for chapters is hilariously low and you have no fucking idea what to do before the day ends, with so many options to eat time and 0 idea if any of those do anything other then eat your time - horrible game design that had hilarious amount of effort put into (also pixelhunting, WHY!?). Maybe will revisit this game a decade later when something will actually happen. But I really doubt it as developer spend time doing some weird stuff instead of moving the story. They will burn out long before this game gets anywhere. And that is really sad. Because there is so much potential.
Wait a minute, I'm just doing the obligatory rounds: yes, I'm the white horse. (The knights are busy right now.) My job is to play the game and protect the developer's honor. Plus I get paid for annoying the trolls.

So: there are no compulsory things in this game. You do what you want (within reason. Killing characters, raping their corpses and then blowing up the planet is not an option).
"you have no fucking idea what to do before the day ends"
Do what you want. If you want to investigate, do it. If you want to meet someone, do it. The essence of the game is that there is no fixed route. It's a role-playing game, the story will unfold as your MC behaves.
I understand if it's unusual or you don't like it. It was strange to me at first. But I'm not trying to talk you into anything, do what you think is right. ;)

Shoopster

Apr 19, 2017
I haven't played this game for a while, but I remember there not being much in the way of content for the female character. Has that changed? I think there was supposed to be a spanking scene with one of the other female crewmembers, but that never goes anywhere.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I haven't played this game for a while, but I remember there not being much in the way of content for the female character. Has that changed? I think there was supposed to be a spanking scene with one of the other female crewmembers, but that never goes anywhere.
AFAIK, it's a matter of choices, never tried that path myself though, so can't say.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
A really long update from Notty. I have put most of it in a 'Spoiler', as it really is a lot of info...
_________

It's the "Spooky!" update...
Well, not that spooky I know, but the title seemed apt and the image is from in-game so what the hell. Besides, those that have play tested bits of the game will get the title reference... But onwards to the news!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
And one more thing...
________

It's the "Damn and blast I missed a bit!" update...
I forgot to mention I've also made the in-game pop-ups a bit more useful too.

Now if an event happens you know to who or what it refers to as opposed to hunting around the PDA trying to find what changed.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
Good to know a rough date and a major revamp instead of just a content update should calm a few pecked heads who thought Notty was just dragging her weight.

Feb 18, 2022
A quick update with some good news from Notty.
_________

It's the "teaser and some news" update

The new GUI is stable :)
It's been a bit of a compromise between what I wanted and what would be stable enough but, as compromises go, it's not bad. Not bad at all.
I'll do a bigger post on this next week but I think it will make a significant difference to your ease of play.
:eek: Is that a flamethrower? The weapon in the hands of the woman on the left.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Essentially the flame thrower is the small assault rifle and the long nose is the machine gun.
No worry, as they were supposed to be used with mechanised gloves which the two soldiers
are not wearing ... which means this is a photo shoot with prop/disabled guns just for show.
This must be how Steve felt every time they made him pose for posters:
”I do not fight like that, do not look like that fighting, do not use guns any regular - no overpowered soldier - might use on the battlefield”

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
tbh, this game makes me .. sad.

what I see is an - extremely - talented story-writer, and a hard-working and dedicated DEV, if I have ever seen one. Notty created a lovely narritive, plausible characters and a stellar story arch. In addition, she believes in fairness, pausing Patreon every time her life goes off the rails and she cannot deliver, which is a rare trait in these time.

so why is she not living on a yacht? In my opinion, she does: WAY too much. 4 (!) different MCs (gender, skin color), unique dialogues, a revision of the - remastered - chapter. And I felt lost, over and over.. My male - primal - brain is merely digital, it was able to comprehend a win/lose, "what do I need to do to shag the highness amount of characters I like?" But with all this opportunities I felt lost, most of the time. If she wants to write to what I believe to be her primary audience, then please don't re-do the GUI, rather re-imagine why the majority of player are downloading your art: to be the player of the game and: not feel "missed out"

if you like the game as-is, do not hate me. I have the highest amount of respect possible toward Notty.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep looking around this game .. you are sure to find scraps of content here and there.

This has been one major issue all the time: MC never gets to finnish any mission.
The dev makes sure the antagonists who shit on MC or the assholes who antagonize MC
always have their way .. making this game pointless. Endless choices going nowhere.

Episode 1: grind stats with any which girl you may, MC fails the mission, is called a failure
is stripped down outta his officer clothes by a bully and sent away to do .. stuff....

Episodes 2 to infinity: MC is left alone to do all the fkking jobs and fail all around the stations
while all the assholes seem to be rubbing one out every time we get to interact with them.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
It's a bit late to tell her to not redo the GUI at this point innit? Though on the "not feel missed out" part you'll be happy to know that now we'll be able to do multiple evening activities like having a drink with Annie and then go to play VR with Sarah for example.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
It's a bit late to tell her to not redo the GUI at this point innit? Though on the "not feel missed out" part you'll be happy to know that now we'll be able to do multiple evening activities like having a drink with Annie and then go to play VR with Sarah for example.
fellow vinland fan do you get to play as one of the mc in this per playthrough

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes