Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It seems like the breadth of content is pretty wide, but that usually means some paths are fairly shallow as others get the most attention. So I figured I'd ask if there is a significant amount of the content that I'm looking for:

I'm looking for female PC maledom content, leaning more heavily towards non-con/reluctant than healthy/consensual relationship. Bonus points for blackmail/humiliation/loss of power or respect.

Pictures look to only show women, and most of my keyword searches show posts talking about femdom, so I was wondering if the rape/blackmail/maledom tags apply to straight female PC content.
The rape stuff is in a VR game, the sexual content between people is all consensual.

As far as i'm aware the only dom is one of the female LI's, there are no dom males unless you play the part.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
There is no male love interest for the female MC.
The rape stuff is in a VR game, the sexual content between people is all consensual.

As far as i'm aware the only dom is one of the female LI's, there are no dom males unless you play the part.
The bully of this game is a female officer who fkks all the other females, at least she braggs about it to everyone, she keeps harassing MC about how she fkks this or that girl.

The bully female officer has most game time and most scenes in the game,
there is no male, MC or NPC who can rival that much exposure, she does the bullying/domming, period.
Thank you all for answering, and politely! Usually when I ask if my kinks are in a game people interpret it as somehow attacking other kinks.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I'm not usually one to be impatient with these things, but I have to admit, I'm kind of chomping at the bit here...

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I love the game & have been a patreon since day 1.
But got to say i find it pretty dispiriting that we are back to a new version of chapter 1.

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
I love the game & have been a patreon since day 1.
But got to say i find it pretty dispiriting that we are back to a new version of chapter 1.
Where are you getting that from? We're approaching the release for chapter 5, which has recently had a major test phase.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
On top of the GUI thing, there are new animations being included and/or reworked, as well as a new intro section (she's getting rid of the 4th wall interludes between chapters), and some other edits like adding an extra time slot for evenings so we can visit more than one girl. So yeah, the first 4 chapters are getting revamped again, this time for good (hopefully). But a)we haven't been charged since April 2022, and b)the update will include all that work plus the promised chapter 5.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
On top of the GUI thing, there are new animations being included and/or reworked, as well as a new intro section (she's getting rid of the 4th wall interludes between chapters), and some other edits like adding an extra time slot for evenings so we can visit more than one girl. So yeah, the first 4 chapters are getting revamped again, this time for good (hopefully). But a)we haven't been charged since April 2022, and b)the update will include all that work plus the promised chapter 5.
It would be naive to think this would be the last time. A lick of new paint on the methaphorical wall beams isn't what i would have wanted priortised but i've long ago accepted that alongside the things i love about her work she is a perfectionist who can't leave something as just good.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
It would be naive to think this would be the last time. A lick of new paint on the methaphorical wall beams isn't what i would have wanted priortised but i've long ago accepted that alongside the things i love about her work she is a perfectionist who can't leave something as just good.
Once you experience the new GUI you'll feel that the old one wasn't "just good" but not good enough.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Yes, that's Notty. Sometimes tiring, sometimes frustrating, sometimes annoying. Always stubborn and opinionated, but completely honest. (She must have been a cat in her previous life.)
Trust me, she's worth the wait. This is the price we pay for the game. (You know she doesn't accept money.)

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
"Trust me, she's worth the wait. This is the price we pay for the game. (You know she doesn't accept money.) "

The first statement inspires no confidence. The final statement, not accepting money, is the only reason I do not put her in the same category as two other devs I can name who claim to be 'perfectionists', who are always revamping the game, dragging things out forever, who never proceed to finish their project and who DO keep taking the money, a process I call fraudulent.

Meanwhile great dev's complete first rate games and start more, struggle to make enough weekly to pay the bills. I think that's unfair. But that is the way it is.

I fear you fanboys are enamored with this dev largely because she promotes herself as an attractive woman. ...and because what little she's completed was of good quality.
But now that she's going to 'revamp' the whole game, after a mere 3 chapters, pardon me if I don't 'smell a 'cat' but a rat. This will go on forever.
"Rots a Ruck, Charlie"

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
"Trust me, she's worth the wait. This is the price we pay for the game. (You know she doesn't accept money.) "

The first statement inspires no confidence. The final statement, not accepting money, is the only reason I do not put her in the same category as two other devs I can name who claim to be 'perfectionists', who are always revamping the game, dragging things out forever, who never proceed to finish their project and who DO keep taking the money, a process I call fraudulent.

Meanwhile great dev's complete first rate games and start more, struggle to make enough weekly to pay the bills. I think that's unfair. But that is the way it is.

I fear you fanboys are enamored with this dev largely because she promotes herself as an attractive woman. ...and because what little she's completed was of good quality.
But now that she's going to 'revamp' the whole game, after a mere 3 chapters, pardon me if I don't 'smell a 'cat' but a rat. This will go on forever.
"Rots a Ruck, Charlie"
It's up to the creator how she does her thing. It's not like you have a contract with her and she owes you anything. You don't like how she does things? Just move on and find content from another creator who does things more to your liking! No reason to bitch about it.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes