moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I tried registering at the creator's website/forum but never recieved a confirmation email, so I'll just ask here. Anyway...

As you might infer from my nick, I'm a spanko. That's it. That's all of my kinks listed. Not too fussed about giving or receiving, I'm happy to switch.

This is one of MANY games using the "spanking" tag, but very few feature spanking to any great degree. I had hoped this game might contain at least a few spankings as I really liked the style, humour and story. I've played through all the chapters making my decisions and gotten nowhere.

Chris' domme route is more about chastity and humiliation and Sarah's happy-go-lucky attitude could well be "adjusted" some.

What pairings are available? What do I need to do to find a spanking in this game?

Many thanks!

Oh, and if you know of any games that feature a lot of spankings, please let me know.
The spanking bits are on some of the Annie's paths (I can't remember if they are only accesible for female MCs, though). So far it's basically about using some questionable logic to convince her to try it, and a little 'test'

Reactions: VikingSpanko

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Tuesday Teaser time... and some good news about progress. :)
_______

It's the "Tuesday Teaser on a Tuesday!" post...

Also, side note - everything is going wonderfully.
I'm slamming the hours in, and the testers and sneak peakers are going "ooo! and aaah!" as if they're at a fireworks display.
Stay lucky, guys. This is going to be good.

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
Tuesday Teaser time... and some good news about progress. :)
_______

It's the "Tuesday Teaser on a Tuesday!" post...

Also, side note - everything is going wonderfully.
I'm slamming the hours in, and the testers and sneak peakers are going "ooo! and aaah!" as if they're at a fireworks display.
Stay lucky, guys. This is going to be good.
So... We might expect the update to come out at the end of this month, then !

"Everyone has their price"... It might means Trisha will either betray the player at some point or invite them to join her for her own agenda. Unless I'm tripping...

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
My problem with this game is, with the new chapters, newer content has a restriction of activating something previously in order to advance.

I managed to unlock everything from chapter 1, but couldn't in chapter 2. Therefore, in chapter 3 I had content that I couldn't access because I didn't hit the requirements mark. And son on and so fort.
The updates do take long, but after each newer update, I am getting less and less content, because I didn't have the correct prerequisites, meanwhile the updates are taking longer and longer, because each branch is involving into newer subbranches that keeps exponentially needing more work to be done.

So it results into less content for me, and more work to the developer.
Also while I am not particularly found of starting several new playthrough to possibly see the missing scenes from the other branches/paths, it also ends up that I simply cannot find everything, doesn't matter how I try to get a 100% run.
So even I didn't find obnoxious the extra work needed to see everything, with many pathways, that I'll forget the route details and what I should chase after months of wait, leading to completely restart the game a new, in order to redo everything again the truth is, I can't unlock everything, even if I wanted to.

Otherwise, a great game.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
My problem with this game is, with the new chapters, newer content has a restriction of activating something previously in order to advance.

I managed to unlock everything from chapter 1, but couldn't in chapter 2. Therefore, in chapter 3 I had content that I couldn't access because I didn't hit the requirements mark. And son on and so fort.
The updates do take long, but after each newer update, I am getting less and less content, because I didn't have the correct prerequisites, meanwhile the updates are taking longer and longer, because each branch is involving into newer subbranches that keeps exponentially needing more work to be done.

Also while I am not particularly found of starting several new playthrough to possibly see the missing scenes from the other branches/paths, it also ends up that I simply cannot find everything, doesn't matter how I try to get a 100% run.
So even I didn't find obnoxious the extra work needed to see everything, with many pathways, that I'll forget the route details and what I should chase after months of wait, leading to completely restart the game a new, in order to redo everything again the truth is, I can't unlock everything, even if I wanted to.

Otherwise, a great game.
You mathematically cannot get a 100% run, it is not how the game is conceived. The best thing to do is to have multiple playthroughs, most likely one for each love interest you want to pursue (or 2 if you want to do both male and female MC)

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Otherwise, a great game.
That's always the trade off for choices that matter, the developers dilemma. If a choice matters it has to have a different story line, it has to actually change something. And a different story line means blocked content.

Keep everything on one path, then it's a VN with choices that don't actually mean anything. And other people don't like that in their games.

It's a design decision unfortunately you can't avoid.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
That's always the trade off for choices that matter, the developers dilemma. If a choice matters it has to have a different story line, it has to actually change something. And a different story line means blocked content.

Keep everything on one path, then it's a VN with choices that don't actually mean anything. And other people don't like that in their games.

It's a design decision unfortunately you can't avoid.
There's a big difference between "choice matters, let's make branches of them," and "In order to unlock this branch, it requires X, Y, Z, T and XZ branches, and needs to go to X location at X time of the day, then Y location at X time, speak with Z, T, X characters and then finally go to X place, otherwise such path will be lost, and therefore the newer content will also be lost."

You mathematically cannot get a 100% run, it is not how the game is conceived. The best thing to do is to have multiple playthroughs, most likely one for each love interest you want to pursue (or 2 if you want to do both male and female MC)
Mathematically, this game is flawed. How else one would describe the increasing amount of work, in order to receive less content?
Still, you've taken my 100% out of the context. I didn't meant 100% of the whole game, but of a given path.
If I cannot get 100% from a path that I've selected, then maybe there's something wrong.

But then maybe it's just me, and everyone else doesn't have any problem to find anything, and nobody ever asked for a walkthrough just to play the game, because otherwise, they won't be able to see the content they wanted to.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I managed to unlock everything from chapter 1, but couldn't in chapter 2.
*sight*
The summaries are not a list of goals to reach, but a reminder of your actions during this chapter. Not checking all the marks is totally natural and expected.
I suppose that you don't know that there's two summary screens, one for the male MC and one for the female MC, and that they don't have the same list of events. What mean that right from the starts you haven't unlocked everything, unlike what you believed.

The updates do take long, but after each newer update, I am getting less and less content, because I didn't have the correct prerequisites,
No, you are not getting less content than in the previous update. Picking the right option will give you access to extended scenes in the future, but not picking it will not deprive you of the common scene, that will be more or less as long as in the previous chapter.

meanwhile the updates are taking longer and longer, because each branch is involving into newer subbranches that keeps exponentially needing more work to be done.
The delay is not due to each branch involving newer subbranches, because there's no subbranches. Either you did it right and will continue your journey with the girl, or you haven't done it right and you'll still have the possibility to hang out with the girl.
What made the delay be longer between the chapter 3 and chapter 4 is the addition of the missions, what increased the content for everyone during the free roaming part. As for this update, it's due to a car crash that let Notty injured and not able to effectively and efficiently works on the game for a bit more than two months.

Still no, not less content for you. As for the amount of works, it's the same for every single dev on the scene who isn't doing a pure kinetic visual novel.

[...] it also ends up that I simply cannot find everything, doesn't matter how I try to get a 100% run.
And so ? What's the problem exactly ? It's not a pokemon game. Not only you don't need to catch them all, but anyway you can't catch them all, it's totally impossible.
This impossibility is made obvious really early in the game. Either in the chapter 1, when you've to choice between Sarah's VR game and Sarah's Caverns of Creatures, or in chapter 2 when you've to choose between a night with Chris or a night with Annie. And if it wasn't obvious enough, the night screen will present you more than one option, letting no more doubt regarding the fact that you can't get all the content in a single play.

This being said, it's the same for most games available on the scene. It's not because you don't know it, that you haven't missed tons of content in them.

[...] I can't unlock everything, even if I wanted to.
No one can, and globally no one care.

If I cannot get 100% from a path that I've selected, then maybe there's something wrong.
Yes, there's something wrong: There's no paths to select.
What you select is with who, and with sarah how, you'll occupy your nights on Ophion, nothing more. At no time there's a guaranty that you'll have more than a hang out scene with the girl you picked. Read the room (therefore care about the dialogs), in order to not mess it up totally, and you'll be able to continue your journey in the next chapter, that all.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
A quick update with some good news from Notty.
_________

It's the "teaser and some news" update

The new GUI is stable :)
It's been a bit of a compromise between what I wanted and what would be stable enough but, as compromises go, it's not bad. Not bad at all.
I'll do a bigger post on this next week but I think it will make a significant difference to your ease of play.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
The thing to take into account is that it's not just another chapter, it's also a full rework of the GUI and the addition of an achievement system. She's basically putting the groundwork for a Steam release later on. I do agree that it's taking some time even when adjusting for the convalescing but she was a bot too ambitious taking time making the modules and GUI and then had it blow up on her during testing.
TLDR: Devs are human and make mistakes sometime.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes