NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Hey, how's the femdom in this game?
That's a tricky question to answer, depends on what you're looking for in femdom. There's no instant humiliation with foot licking, face sitting and other stuff you see in most femdom games.
In my opinion it is the best femdom I've seen since it's more psychological. It's all about consent and setting boundaries from the start. So far it's only been edging based but I have a feeling that it will kick it up soon.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
If you're just playing for femdom, there's no need.In my opinion this game has one of the worst femdom scenes.
Well, not cool to advise a newcomer on the thread to not bother playing the game on the Chris' Domme route with such a vague argumentation.
Can you develop it, please?

Kionashi and NeimadFR opinions were more detailed.

And let's face it, there are only two night sessions so far of this non-standard approach of femdom for a male MC, and it really well fits Chris' character, a very complex and intriguing one, imho.
As NeimadFR said, these night sessions will evolve, I'm pretty sure of it.

This Chris' Domme route could also open another Domme sub route with Trisha(Mrs Jones), I guess. To be continued...

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The real distinction in constructive criticism (as opposed to just criticism) is actually adding something positive productive to the comments you leave.
I'd suggest the difference as follows:

Saying "I don't like this" is not criticism.
It's merely expressing one's subjective, negative opinion. Undefined & unsubstantiated.

Saying "I don't like this because..." is criticism.
It indicates the perceived faults that led to a negative opinion.

Saying "I don't like this because... Here's what I think would make it better" is constructive criticism.
It indicates the perceived faults & provides information & suggestions, intended to be constructive, on how to remedy said faults.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Nope. This just a patreon post. Notty is still not accepting money because she is not fit enough to work. (Reminder: she was in a car accident.)
The update was posted on Patreon today, 7hrs ago.
Quiite literally a "new update today".

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
So basically, we won't be expecting Chapter 5 to come out anytime soon, probably at the end of August... Between her accident and the sheer amount of coding behind this chapter as well as the bug fixes, we'll have to be very patient.

GentleMaster

Oct 26, 2019
Hey, how's the femdom in this game?
In my opinion it is a lot of fun. But, as many others have already stated, it's not really leather, whips, humiliation etcetera. So far it's been a pretty mild form of FemDom, and it's more like you -- as a player -- are being challenged by one of the characters (Chris).

So it completely depends on what your expectations are.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hi Drawmelike1ofurfrenchgirl, about the central part of your review:

Drawmelike1ofurfrenchgirl said:
For a game that started development January 2019, this game is incredibly short. The dialog does not intrigue, you're basically always left with 2 choices. Either agree with the NPC or the NPC won't like you and the story line ends. So in essence you are only left with one choice. Agree with the NPC because the other choice ends the game. That's not much of a choice imo.
Simple question: How many times the game ended for you and how it ended?

Thanks for your answer.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Hi Drawmelike1ofurfrenchgirl, about the central part of your review:

Simple question: How many times the game ended for you and how it ended?

Thanks for your answer.
I had five endings.

1. The black panther accused me and I went to jail. (Maybe that's what Drawmelike1ofurfrenchgirl meant.)
2. I got caught in the shower. (Thanks, Davis.)
3. I got eaten by a bug. (Thank you, Davis.)
4. I got trampled by a thing with armor. (Fuck you, Davis.)
5. I was introduced to Eric. (Due to Davis.)

I guess I don't really like Davis. :unsure:

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I had five endings.

1. The black panther accused me and I went to jail. (Maybe that's what Drawmelike1ofurfrenchgirl meant.)
2. I got caught in the shower. (Thanks, Davis.)
3. I got eaten by a bug. (Thank you, Davis.)
4. I got trampled by a thing with armor. (Fuck you, Davis.)
5. I was introduced to Eric. (Due to Davis.)

I guess I don't really like Davis. :unsure:
Oh my, a faultless list, it's almost all of them so far, just a last one to discover.
Total respect Sir.

Questions:
1) No sudden or irresistible urge to write a pseudo review on the game and to blame the Dev mainly for those endings?

2) No urge to develop a twisted theory about Sarah Davis? She got your MC on dangerous paths, ain't she some kind of witch?

3)About Trish putting you in jail, what did you think of Becca(the Dev avatar) advice? No male pride hurt, I hope?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I know already your answers. You seem to have a very good sense of humour and the right spirit to play this game at its full potential.;)

Last edited:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Oh my, a faultless list, it's almost all of them so far, just a last one to discover.
Total respect Sir.

Questions:
1) No sudden or irresistible urge to write a pseudo review on the game and to blame the Dev mainly for those endings?

2) No urge to develop a twisted theory about Sarah Davis? She got your MC on dangerous paths, ain't she some kind of witch?

3)About Trish putting you in jail, what did you think of Becca(the Dev avatar) advice? No male pride hurt, I hope?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I know already your answers. You seem to have a very good sense of humour and the right spirit to play this game at its full potential.;)
1)
Is that what you mean?

The game is too realistic! For example, in close combat, is it a bad idea to use a small caliber weapon to fire aimed shots! If you make very stupid decisions, you will die! What kind of world is this?!

(A friend tried PUA seduction techniques out of curiosity. In one night, he got nine slaps, two stomachs and a kick in the balls. Conclusion: women don't like assholes. Why would it be different in the game?)

2) I won't be playing softball with it, that's for sure. Sarah not evil, just...

3) Hey, that was very wise and practical advice! (Unless you like the company of tough guys, but this is not that game. ;) )

Thanks. " I mean like so many positive waves maybe we can't lose!"

• Haha
Reactions: Oddball2k
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes