NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
They are still there, just not in the same way. Now they are actual NPCs, so in a way, you can say you have a better chance with them now. XD
Sure it's not nonexistant per se but I can't really picture it. When we eventually go back to the Intrepid would we go on dates with Becca and Jane? I don't see any reason for them to interact with us.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sure it's not nonexistant per se but I can't really picture it. When we eventually go back to the Intrepid would we go on dates with Becca and Jane? I don't see any reason for them to interact with us.
Yeah, not sure how it would work, but there are others that are supposed to be added later, like the marines, that we have a chance with, if those plans did not change, so all I am saying is that it's better than it was. lol
It could be that it's only in one of the 'bad ends', hard to say. XD

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Whew. . . when I read the actual content of "It's the "I've got a little list" update... "
I had to ask myself, "look at the 'to-dos' !!

Ok the list of the Changes planned and done is IMPRESSIVE! I won't deny it. It is almost like writing an entirely new game. It's a MAJOR OVERHAUL!
And I'm not complaining.
When. . .and IF,. . . this new version comes out...and that is what this is...an entirely new version of the game it will be a major uprev of the existing game as well as new content. A major achievement.

BUT.... just one look at the 'to-dos' and sorry boys, your favorite girl developer is going to be busy for a long, long time. I'm estimating release around September. . .if then.

Them's the facts, Jack.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ItzSpc

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Build a time machine, stop the car accident

Have you ever thought about the possibility that this accident never happened? Just like all the todo lists and the supposedly finished contents are probably all just fantasy. Even if there was an accident, this may explain a delay of half a year, but certainly not this endless nothing. More than 18 months have passed since the last update. This is just ridiculous.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Have you ever thought about the possibility that this accident never happened? Just like all the todo lists and the supposedly finished contents are probably all just fantasy. Even if there was an accident, this may explain a delay of half a year, but certainly not this endless nothing. More than 18 months have passed since the last update. This is just ridiculous.
I get why you would be skeptical. But those of us who defend the dev is because we also follow her on Discord and her personal website and know what she's like. If she wanted to pause the game for a few months, she would have done it without having to make up an excuse.

Also, as people keep repeating, she has paused the game for months now. The only income she's getting is from new patrons and even those are billed on the month that they join. This is a passion project for her and she will do it her way, no matter how much time it takes.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Have you ever thought about the possibility that this accident never happened? Just like all the todo lists and the supposedly finished contents are probably all just fantasy.
Have you ever thought about the possibility that all posts here are made be alt-accounts of the dev ?
Maybe she has MPS, and you are an alt-account as well. Yes, that must be it.

Bringing up baseless accusations is called slander you know.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Make your own game

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I can't help but hear this in Tucker Carlson's high pitched voice. Tucker, is that you?
Tucker.jpg

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
"I think the dev is a cheat & a liar.
I know, I'll camp out in the thread and tell anyone who enjoys it how wrong they are & cast shade on any news about an update. It's my civic duty."
:FacePalm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can say it's too long. You can say it's ridiculous. You can say whatever you want.
You're still entitled to nothing.
Yet you continuously carry on as if she owes you something.
Entitled Is Strong With This One.jpg
She does not.

If you don't like it, as much as you state, stop visiting the thread.
Do yourself (and everyone else) a favour.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Have you ever thought about the possibility that this accident never happened?
I can't talk for the others on this, but personally, no.

I follow her on twitter, I'm on her personal forum, and time to time I exchange with her in private, mostly regarding technical issues. It's been now almost five years (yeah, prior to the first release of her game) that I read her, and not really less longer that I first interacted with her. Not a single time during all those years, did I caught her lying, and many time did I seen her admit, more or less publicly (from her forum to twitter) that she was temporarily overwhelmed by this or that.
Why would she change now ? If she was making money, it could possibly make sense, but since she pause the pledge every delayed months (so since a long time now for this update), what would be her interest ? And even there she isn't lying. She talk about the pledges being paused on her Patreon posts, there for to the persons who are the first concerned by this, and wouldn't stay among their patrons if she was so blatantly lying to them.

As for the accident itself, if she lied, then she's an even better author than I ever thought so far. One year now, and not a single time did she said something that can raise the starts of a doubt regarding a possible contradiction. All this while not sticking to a straight line, like liars do, but effectively reporting about the evolution of her situation, and in a more than credible way.
I'm known to be a grumpy ass when I want, never restraining to expose fuckers here. Why would I change just for her ? Because I would fantasy on a person I don't know, who don't live in the same country than me, don't speak my language, while I write/read but so poorly and difficultly speak hers, and that I'll never ever cross, even in a 10km radius, in my whole life ? Let's be serious five seconds, this is ridiculous. I'm a 51yo widow and father of two now adults, not a horny teenager expecting to finally have some actions in his life.
And the same apply for her historical base supporters. From what I know, none of those who, like me, support her since the beginning, having witnessed her at her lowest moment and been there for her during those times, have less than 35 years. Them too are above this kind of fucked fantasy.

You doubt, well, good for you, it's your right. But whatever how often you'll say it, it will not change the truth. Especially to the eyes of those who's seen this truth among the time.

Just like all the todo lists and the supposedly finished contents are probably all just fantasy.
I had the great chance and pleasure to see the new chapter one, so I know that it exist. And since it exist, then I have no reason to doubt that the rest also exist, this even if luck don't lasted long enough for me to see it. But I'm saying this knowing perfectly that you'll not believe me more than you believe her.
I also know who have seen way more than me, being the official testers and not an exceptional lucky consultant like me. I know who they are, and how invested they are, enough to know that if there were really nothing, they would react. Not by rebelling, but by encouraging her, helping her goes back on track, like they did in the past when it was needed. Like, by example, they did long time ago, when we had to teach her online how to repair her computer because she blown up her CPU, then guiding her, nearly in real time, when she did the manipulations. But here again, why would you believe me ?

And in fact the problem you have lie there. Not in the fact that you don't believe, but on the fact that believing or not isn't your issue. You don't care about the truth, just about the sound of your fingers hitting the keyboard.
And this is easy to prove. 10 hours ago, not even half a day, you said that you had lost all hope, not believing in this game anymore and that you were letting it goes. Yet, less than 6 hours after writing this, you were still here, this time preaching your own gospel, trying to convince others to follow you on your abandon.
Those are not the acts of someone who's honest, those are the acts of someone who seek for attention and recognition. And such persons don't care what others can say, they only care about the few who will worship them in a way or another.

But don't be too proud about yourself, never forget that this is a public forum. When someone answer you, like I did myself right now, they aren't necessarily talking to you. I wouldn't have wasted my time trying to convince someone who I know don't care and want even less to be convinced.
I wrote this for the others, the readers, active or not on this thread, recurrents or occasionals. Those who, with reason, are impatient and want to know what will happen next in this game. Those who, time to time, need to be reassured.
The only way for this game to be effectively abandoned is for Notty to die, or to loose everything to the point that she can't continue to works on it even just few minutes now and then. It's her beloved baby, and she isn't the kind of mother who abandon her baby.
Of course, this mean delay, long wait between two updates, and therefore from them, from us, patience. But one day this game will be complete. In between, there's so many things that can be done in life... So, just live, and when the time will come, when the update will be released, then, and then only, it will be time to come back to this game and enjoy it like you enjoyed those day where you did other things while waiting.

As for you, why not eat something ?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played this yet but am thinking about it, How creepy is the mc i have played some games with a really creepy mc (Big Brother as an example) and i'm hoping the mc in this isn't creepy.
Because i'm more of a romance guy myself.

Also can you be with one girl or are you forced to bang everyone.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I haven't played this yet but am thinking about it, How creepy is the mc i have played some games with a really creepy mc (Big Brother as an example) and i'm hoping the mc in this isn't creepy.
Because i'm more of a romance guy myself.

Also can you be with one girl or are you forced to bang everyone.
You can play a male or female, and you can be as creepy or not as you want.
ACIO - All Content Is Optional.

Reactions: Joshy92

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I can't talk for the others on this, but personally, no.

I follow her on twitter, I'm on her personal forum, and time to time I exchange with her in private, mostly regarding technical issues. It's been now almost five years (yeah, prior to the first release of her game) that I read her, and not really less longer that I first interacted with her. Not a single time during all those years, did I caught her lying, and many time did I seen her admit, more or less publicly (from her forum to twitter) that she was temporarily overwhelmed by this or that.
Why would she change now ? If she was making money, it could possibly make sense, but since she pause the pledge every delayed months (so since a long time now for this update), what would be her interest ? And even there she isn't lying. She talk about the pledges being paused on her Patreon posts, there for to the persons who are the first concerned by this, and wouldn't stay among their patrons if she was so blatantly lying to them.

As for the accident itself, if she lied, then she's an even better author than I ever thought so far. One year now, and not a single time did she said something that can raise the starts of a doubt regarding a possible contradiction. All this while not sticking to a straight line, like liars do, but effectively reporting about the evolution of her situation, and in a more than credible way.
I'm known to be a grumpy ass when I want, never restraining to expose fuckers here. Why would I change just for her ? Because I would fantasy on a person I don't know, who don't live in the same country than me, don't speak my language, while I write/read but so poorly and difficultly speak hers, and that I'll never ever cross, even in a 10km radius, in my whole life ? Let's be serious five seconds, this is ridiculous. I'm a 51yo widow and father of two now adults, not a horny teenager expecting to finally have some actions in his life.
And the same apply for her historical base supporters. From what I know, none of those who, like me, support her since the beginning, having witnessed her at her lowest moment and been there for her during those times, have less than 35 years. Them too are above this kind of fucked fantasy.

You doubt, well, good for you, it's your right. But whatever how often you'll say it, it will not change the truth. Especially to the eyes of those who's seen this truth among the time.

I had the great chance and pleasure to see the new chapter one, so I know that it exist. And since it exist, then I have no reason to doubt that the rest also exist, this even if luck don't lasted long enough for me to see it. But I'm saying this knowing perfectly that you'll not believe me more than you believe her.
I also know who have seen way more than me, being the official testers and not an exceptional lucky consultant like me. I know who they are, and how invested they are, enough to know that if there were really nothing, they would react. Not by rebelling, but by encouraging her, helping her goes back on track, like they did in the past when it was needed. Like, by example, they did long time ago, when we had to teach her online how to repair her computer because she blown up her CPU, then guiding her, nearly in real time, when she did the manipulations. But here again, why would you believe me ?

And in fact the problem you have lie there. Not in the fact that you don't believe, but on the fact that believing or not isn't your issue. You don't care about the truth, just about the sound of your fingers hitting the keyboard.
And this is easy to prove. 10 hours ago, not even half a day, you said that you had lost all hope, not believing in this game anymore and that you were letting it goes. Yet, less than 6 hours after writing this, you were still here, this time preaching your own gospel, trying to convince others to follow you on your abandon.
Those are not the acts of someone who's honest, those are the acts of someone who seek for attention and recognition. And such persons don't care what others can say, they only care about the few who will worship them in a way or another.

But don't be too proud about yourself, never forget that this is a public forum. When someone answer you, like I did myself right now, they aren't necessarily talking to you. I wouldn't have wasted my time trying to convince someone who I know don't care and want even less to be convinced.
I wrote this for the others, the readers, active or not on this thread, recurrents or occasionals. Those who, with reason, are impatient and want to know what will happen next in this game. Those who, time to time, need to be reassured.
The only way for this game to be effectively abandoned is for Notty to die, or to loose everything to the point that she can't continue to works on it even just few minutes now and then. It's her beloved baby, and she isn't the kind of mother who abandon her baby.
Of course, this mean delay, long wait between two updates, and therefore from them, from us, patience. But one day this game will be complete. In between, there's so many things that can be done in life... So, just live, and when the time will come, when the update will be released, then, and then only, it will be time to come back to this game and enjoy it like you enjoyed those day where you did other things while waiting.

As for you, why not eat something ?
In the end, also you have not any proof that this accident really happened.

Also, the idea alone that a mistrust in Notty could be reduced by simply having others make claims that are also not verifiable is pointless. That's just the way it is on the Internet. A healthy portion of skepticism is simply part of the game.

In the end, I can only ask one question: If Notty are really working on this game, why not just release an update? It's been more than 18 months now. Even if there was an accident, that's a ridiculously long delay. It also doesn't help to artificially inflate the alleged content more and more, just to have new excuses for the fact that there is nothing available to show.

One more thing, just to give you a little clarity: I have supported this game in the past. So I'm not here as someone who is just grumbling, but as someone who is justifiably disappointed. That's just the consequence of asking people for support and then fooling them.

Reactions: anon8525 and ItzSpc

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I'm hoping I can romance chris eventually she is my favourite character.
Well, as a male MC you can only submit to Chris. But it's real dom/sub play, so something subtle. The same kind of subtlety than when she decide to have a bet over Kelly ; therefore more on the side of the sweet torment. Nothing like the "me your mistress, you piece of shit" that is too always found in femDom game.
To romance her you need to play as a female MC, and it's the most difficult route to follow.

With her you've to keep in mind that Chris is a married woman. She's as few faithful as her husband, but still married and with no intention to change this. Being the pilot, usually she fly to some point, wait one week with nothing to do, then fly back to the ship. Therefore everything she do during her free time have a goal, pass this time in the most pleasant and less boring possible way.
Hence again the bet over Kelly. Seducing her is for Chris less interesting that seeing MC firstly be sure that he can win, then realizing what winning would imply when he discover who's Kelly. The same kind of logic apply to the romance with female MC. Leading a girl to experiment same sex romance being more interesting for her than having a lesbian who throw herself in her bed.

Edit:
Note that this apply of course to the game as it currently is. Romancing Chris is probably possible in the male route, perhaps even as sub, more blatant sexuality perhaps possible on female route, and whoever (except Notty) know what else. But since it's like everything in the game, subtle and relatively realistic, I limit to what is already obviously visible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joshy92

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
In the end, also you have not any proof that this accident really happened.

Also, the idea alone that a mistrust in Notty could be reduced by simply having others make claims that are also not verifiable is pointless. That's just the way it is on the Internet. A healthy portion of skepticism is simply part of the game.

In the end, I can only ask one question: If Notty are really working on this game, why not just release an update? It's been more than 18 months now. Even if there was an accident, that's a ridiculously long delay. It also doesn't help to artificially inflate the alleged content more and more, just to have new excuses for the fact that there is nothing available to show.

One more thing, just to give you a little clarity: I have supported this game in the past. So I'm not here as someone who is just grumbling, but as someone who is justifiably disappointed. That's just the consequence of asking people for support and then fooling them.
What you call skepticism, I call paranoia

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I believe that what Notty alluded to being the hardest route a long time ago was in fact Chris male romance route
I hope so i totally wanna romance her not in a sub/dom way but a romantic way.
that's right i'm a romantic guy lol

• Love
Reactions: Udayana
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes