Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Anyone else thinks the female mc in the game we played with Sarah is super hot? :love:
View attachment 2561175
Yes, she is a beauty even if she is just the game avatar of our game avatar (Avaception?)

It's been 18 months, and there are still people here who keep trying to gloss over the situation with the same old excuses. Regular updates are the only real instrument for checking whether a game is actually still being developed. This cannot be replaced by any texts or alleged beta test reports (also just text). Those who really work on a game can also publish updates. Certainly not every week, but surely every few months. If a game has not had any updates for over 18 months, that speaks for itself.
I think after 18 months without an update, it is right to assume that this game is no longer being seriously developed. If someone were really still working on it, the person could simply bring out an update. Just spreading hot air has no value.
You seem to be stuck on this point of monthly releases. Just because most payment transactions/providers like the order of this, doesn't mean life is like that. As has been said several times, the development of this gamer is (far) longer than orderly monthly cycles.
If this sours you to this game so much, block the thread and move on. Heed your own words
The sooner we accept this, the sooner we will be able to find new developers who are perhaps more determined and can really make such a development work.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a feeling Chris is hard on the outside but inside is a big softy (I don't mean in a sex way) I totally want to treat her like a queen and see how she reacts Because I have a feeling that deep down she is the biggest sweetheart in the game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Hullahopp

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Say there is something wrong in how Notty is developing the game is like to force an open door. We already know what are the causes of these delays and we have already discussed about that. Change things that don't need to be changed, like turn the blondie in the Ophion base from Sara's sister to MC's sister, add a delay since Notty has had to rewrite the script, moreover if the player can choose if use a white or a black MC, because she has had also to redo all the images with that character. Also force Ren'Py to do something it isn't meant to do causes delays, due to the high number of bugs this causes, bugs that Notty must find out and fix to release something playiable.
We can discuss (and we have) about the possible solutions (like start to use Unity instead of Ren'Py) and how much these solutions are actually feasible (switch to Unity would entail redo the entire game from scratch, with a totally unknow engine), but our discussions cannot change nothing.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Say there is something wrong in how Notty is developing the game is like to force an open door. We already know what are the causes of these delays and we have already discussed about that. Change things that don't need to be changed, like turn the blondie in the Ophion base from Sara's sister to MC's sister, add a delay since Notty has had to rewrite the script, moreover if the player can choose if use a white or a black MC, because she has had also to redo all the images with that character. Also force Ren'Py to do something it isn't meant to do causes delays, due to the high number of bugs this causes, bugs that Notty must find out and fix to release something playiable.
We can discuss (and we have) about the possible solutions (like start to use Unity instead of Ren'Py) and how much these solutions are actually feasible (switch to Unity would entail redo the entire game from scratch, with a totally unknow engine), but our discussions cannot change nothing.
What are you talking about? She was ALWAYS the MC's sister.
As for the rest, she was always going to add those options, but didn't have the power at first.
Now you want her to start over in Unity? How would that speed anything up?

She never made any secret of her being a noob, and yet she is making Ren'Py do things that most people said was impossible. Best to let Notty and the people who are trying to pay her decide how it goes, and stop trying to backseat dev.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Now you want her to start over in Unity? How would that speed anything up?
Actually I have written the opposite.

Reactions: TheDevian

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I have read again the very first posts of this topic and maybe you are right; I suppose my memory was confused by the time and by the fact that Nottravis stated the girl who help Becca during the introductions is Becca's sister.
Unfortunately this doesn't change my point, because Notty has actually rewritten various parts of the first two (or three?) chapters, she has actually remade various scenes, she has actually remade the interface, even if nothing in the dialogues, in the scenes, in the interface was actually unsatisfying. She has done that and she is redoing (like herself has stated in her Twitter account) because is a perfectionist and she doesn't want give us a less than perfect game, but in this way she is adding delays to delays; which implies run the risk to give us an incomplete game.
I hope no one will think I want spread some negativity in this topic, since this is the "job" of other persons. My previous comment was only a recap of why this new update is delayed; maybe a little bit brutal, but only a recap.

But let's change the subject and talk about something more serious. Maybe I'm late whit this observation, but am I the only one who think this mission will last for more than the expected five days? Maybe I'm wrong, but the last chapter end with at the end of the second day and we still are in a very early stage of the story, so orr we will se an abrubt acceleration in the events or Enormous Schwanzstucker (my name for the MC) will have to stay on Ophion for more than five days.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I have read again the very first posts of this topic and maybe you are right; I suppose my memory was confused by the time and by the fact that Nottravis stated the girl who help Becca during the introductions is Becca's sister.
Unfortunately this doesn't change my point, because Notty has actually rewritten various parts of the first two (or three?) chapters, she has actually remade various scenes, she has actually remade the interface, even if nothing in the dialogues, in the scenes, in the interface was actually unsatisfying. She has done that and she is redoing (like herself has stated in her Twitter account) because is a perfectionist and she doesn't want give us a less than perfect game, but in this way she is adding delays to delays; which implies run the risk to give us an incomplete game.
I hope no one will think I want spread some negativity in this topic, since this is the "job" of other persons. My previous comment was only a recap of why this new update is delayed; maybe a little bit brutal, but only a recap.

But let's change the subject and talk about something more serious. Maybe I'm late whit this observation, but am I the only one who think this mission will last for more than the expected five days? Maybe I'm wrong, but the last chapter end with at the end of the second day and we still are in a very early stage of the story, so orr we will se an abrubt acceleration in the events or Enormous Schwanzstucker (my name for the MC) will have to stay on Ophion for more than five days.
Considering the game will be ten chapters yes it will exceed the five days limit. There will be endings at the five days mark though. One that comes to mind is if you decide to shut down the station as is your prerogative in your mission brief.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wish I had enough money to support the dev on patreon
I would like to tell her how much I like her game and why I think Chris is best girl lol

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I wish I had enough money to support the dev on patreon
I would like to tell her how much I like her game and why I think Chris is best girl lol
Well she wouldn't want your money right now anyway :p
She's paused pledges for close to a year.

Reactions: TheDevian

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well she wouldn't want your money right now anyway :p
She's paused pledges for close to a year.
That's cool of her some devs just disappear while still collecting money a game called Demon Boy comes to mind

P.S. But does she know Chris is best girl ;)

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
And for those that might claim fakery (you know who you are) here is the tweet about her pneumonia from a month ago with a picture of the meds.
I don't know what more to provide if there's still doubt.
A radiograph of her lungs.
I hope she completely recovered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes