NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Every day I get a little bit closer to seeing my delicate flower Chris again
Yes everyone I am going to romance the hell out of her (Hopefully lol)
All these other girls are just getting in my way so step aside ladies.
She must be a rose then because this flower sure does have thorns ;)

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Maybe it is a test for her animation skill, but I have your same doubt, since she could have animated a scene of the new update she is working on.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Only a few more months and then it will be two years without an update. Why post a video, instead of actuall work on the game. I do not understand.
Maybe it is a test for her animation skill, but I have your same doubt, since she could have animated a scene of the new update she is working on.
She has three PCs, she has said on multiple occasions that she finds it difficult to keep all three busy all the time.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Well, you know, Notty is a part time amateur, not a full time professional, so don't stress her because she can't respect your schedule...

I mean, it wouldn't be fair and, coming from you, totally hypocritical, right ?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Actually you haven't understood nothing of what I have written; in fact I haven't written nothing about the delay of this update. Nor I have ever complained about that.

Last edited:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
She wrote on Twitter.

"I've been playing around with voice animation for a while for some game content and thought I may as well go all in. This seemed a reasonable test."

She is probably not showing details of the game because she thinks it is not perfect. I've seen details, I think they're very good. But Satan will take up Christianity before Notty lets up on the quality.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I Love that picture at the top of the page with Chris damn she is awesome
I just want to cuddle her and never let go, That's right I'm a romantic

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Well, you know, Notty is a part time amateur, not a full time professional, so don't stress her because she can't respect your schedule...

I mean, it wouldn't be fair and, coming from you, totally hypocritical, right ?
anne O'nymous , let's be honest...(or perhaps "factual" is a better word?)

Notty is a full time amateur and her game progression shows that this is a hobby game for her.

If everyone would put that in context, they could see that Notty has done 'miracles' in relation to most amateurs with what she has done and they would realize that ANY regular scheduled future production can NOT be expected. Don't yell, scream or shout. Just enjoy what you get, if and when you get it.
I still believe that most of her appeal comes from her being attractive, personally, which is why we have a 1,000 + entry thread for a 3 chapter 2 year old VN/game of high visual quality and little plot progression.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
anne O'nymous , let's be honest...(or perhaps "factual" is a better word?)

Notty is a full time amateur and her game progression shows that this is a hobby game for her.

If everyone would put that in context, they could see that Notty has done 'miracles' in relation to most amateurs with what she has done and they would realize that ANY regular scheduled future production can NOT be expected. Don't yell, scream or shout. Just enjoy what you get, if and when you get it.
I still believe that most of her appeal comes from her being attractive, personally, which is why we have a 1,000 + entry thread for a 3 chapter 2 year old VN/game of high visual quality and little plot progression.
Stop recycling your old stuffs, you've basically said the same as more than two months ago and got ignored for that:
(OOooo. . .I just can't help myself.... I just gotta point it out...)

I think you hit the nail on the head!!! . . .as to why there is such a impassioned following of this one Dev's long running production of a game that, while having excellent images and a seemingly impressive intended story, has gone almost nowhere forward in the plot and keeps re-working and re-writing previous work.
I think you guys are psychologically in love with Notty's image!

Other Devs get roasted for not producing or 'milking' the story...but not here!! How else could you explain 1235 pages of this thread for a 3 year old game where chapter 4 is still 'setting up' the plot, the last update was 18 months ago and if someone points out the obvious, they're the ones who receive the 'tar and feathers'?

Ok guys you can form up the firing squad now... I'm ready.
Spam, spam, spam!

And using a larger font size than the standard 15 in your posts won't get you to being more noticeable. :cautious:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes