Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
...the game is being rereleased chapter by chapter... chapter 5 (the new content) by mid-September...
Gotcha! Cheers!

Also, I'm poking around trying to figure out how to get onto the Chris Dom route, and I cannot for the life of me follow this walkthrough to figure out how! Is it male MC only or something? It doesn't specify...

*Edit* After more testing, yes, that would appear to be the case. That's a shame! Is there really no version for FeMC? I can't imagine she wouldn't want to watch a girl squirm :devilish:

*Edit again* And by extension, I suppose that also means there's no Kelly content for FeMC..? Ugh, once again the boys get all the fun stuff :sneaky:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
why has the thread not been updated? Anybody can dl the new chapter 1 for free on patreon....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
why has the thread not been updated? Anybody can dl the new chapter 1 for free on patreon....

Because it is?

HeavyFive-1R-pc.zip

Here on site:

HeavyFive-1R-pc.zip

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Yes and not: the real not remastered version of the first two chapters was release something like four years ago and now is gone, because three years ago (circa) Notty has started to release the remastered version of her game (Chapters 1-4) and now she is releasing a re-remastered version of her game. So if you want play the original version of the first two chapters you can't, if you want play the remastered version of the first four chapters, you have to click on the link "Chapter 4" in the opening post, since the link "Chapter 1" is for the re-remastered release. I'm sorry if it is confusing, but that's the way the things are.

Anyway I would suggest to await a little bit, because the re-remastered version of the fifth chapter should be release in August/September.

Last edited:

isthisfolowed

Aug 5, 2023
Yes and not: the real not remastered version of the first two chapters was release something like four years ago and now is gone, because three years ago (circa) Notty has started to release the remastered version of her game (Chapters 1-4) and now she is releasing a re-remastered version of her game. So if you want play the original version of the first two chapters you can't, if you want play the remastered version of the first four chapters, you have to click on the link "Chapter 4" in the opening post, since the link "Chapter 1" is for the re-remastered release. I'm sorry if it is confusing, but that's the way the things are.

Anyway I would suggest to await a little bit, because the re-remastered version of the fifth chapter should be release in August/September.
thanks for replying i played the avaible chapters not long ago and prety liked it i was wondering how it ended and the fifth chapter is the last one right?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The fifth will be the last one to be released this summer, but not the last one of the game: if I'm right the game will have ten chapters; more or less.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
They've got a project manager on board now, Notty reckons the whole thing finished by the end of next year.
Yeah just read that. I don't believe that timeline for a minute but hopefully at least they can help progress the game and enable a better happy mediu of this is good mindset(rather than the endless spiralling this could be perfect)

Reactions: Cheeky SoB

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020

So, just to be clear (to the extent that is even still possible :LOL:): right now, we have available the re-remastered version of C1 and the remastered version of C1-4. What's coming out soon is the re-remastered version of C5. Will that then also include the re-remastered versions of C2-4, or will those be re-remastered at a later date? *phew*

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Yes and not.
Yes because in this forum we have the Ch.1-RR and the Ch.4-R. Not because the Chapter 2-RR was released the past week (but only in her Patreon page), since Notty should release a chapter every two week. So the release dates should be these; if everything will goes well and if I remember correctly the past releases dates:
August 20: Chapter 3-RR
September 3: Chapter 4-RR
September 17: Chapter 5-RR

Last edited:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
So, just to be clear (to the extent that is even still possible :LOL:): right now, we have available the re-remastered version of C1 and the remastered version of C1-4. What's coming out soon is the re-remastered version of C5. Will that then also include the re-remastered versions of C2-4, or will those be re-remastered at a later date? *phew*
Madness, this game used to be so good (in development), and now it's all just delays and re-revisions of already released content. I'm looking forward to when the new chapter will be published, if the following chapter needs an update of all previous ones., again. This is a completely new version of delay compared to other some games here that are just drowning more and more in an excess of branching.

Reactions: 88dBJ2vR62SW

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
Perfectionism is both a good and a bad quality... She really wants her game is meet our expectations but at the same time, it's taking quite a while that some people will simply abandon ship because of that. I still want to see the results, though. She's dedicated to her game so that's good to know.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes