XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
There were some problems with the new CH2, it'll be rereleased with the new CH3 when that's due out.

The whole thing is just ridiculous. The rework of a rework is delayed and instead of releasing it, it will eventually come out with another chapter that is also a rework of a rework? Wasn't the plan now to get the reworks out in short intervals, since the delay has lasted far too long anyway?

BTW, Has the developer already mentioned that the game now needs to be reworked one more time from the start? ;) I'm really curious about the naming the next time. Maybe somthing like "Chapter R 1 R R" ? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kaintfm

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
i was hoping that she'd drop an announcement about when we can expect chapter 3 or if its close on twitter/patreon but you just gotta chill, when it shows up it'll be a nice surprise. til then another 2 weeks over the 18ish(?) months we've been waiting wont kill you, unless you need to nut to save your life and the only way you can get off is to the new UI or something, then you're shit out of luck. theres also a reason Notty stopped posting here so its fairly self inflicted as far as never getting info on here.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Yes and not.
Yes because in this forum we have the Ch.1-RR and the Ch.4-R. Not because the Chapter 2-RR was released the past week (but only in her Patreon page), since Notty should release a chapter every two week. So the release dates should be these; if everything will goes well and if I remember correctly the past releases dates:
August 20: Chapter 3-RR
September 3: Chapter 4-RR
September 17: Chapter 5-RR
Ok Thanks for the proposed release dates.
Uh...I gotta question. If Chapter 3-RR was supposed to be out on or about August 20 why is it now August 25 and I haven't even seen Chapter 2-RR yet? Obviously if '2-RR' was supposed to be included in '3-RR' and it is now overdue what's going on?

Is this more 'smoke and mirrors' or did I miss something?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Ok Thanks for the proposed release dates.
Uh...I gotta question. If Chapter 3-RR was supposed to be out on or about August 20 why is it now August 25 and I haven't even seen Chapter 2-RR yet? Obviously if '2-RR' was supposed to be included in '3-RR' and it is now overdue what's going on?

Is this more 'smoke and mirrors' or did I miss something?
In your opinion why I have written, "If everything goes well"? :)
Because in any moment you can find some serious bugs that you aren't able to fix in time for the release date.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr

Exceeder96

May 24, 2018
I got a little complicated here - what file should I download as a new player to get an up-to-date version of the game? CH1R(1GB) or CH4(6GB) rework?:unsure:

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
I got a little complicated here - what file should I download as a new player to get an up-to-date version of the game? CH1R(1GB) or CH4(6GB) rework?:unsure:
Just wait a month or so til chapter 5 releases that'll be the most up to date til the next remaster/relaunch/reboot.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The Chapter 1-R is the re-remastered release of the first chapter, while the Chapter 4-R is the remastered release of the first 4 chapter, so the first one is the newest release (but with less story progression) and the second one is the oldest release (but with more story progression) and yes the saves of the Ch. 4-R are compatible with the Ch. 1-R release.

Exceeder96

May 24, 2018
The Chapter 1-R is the re-remastered release of the first chapter, while the Chapter 4-R is the remastered release of the first 4 chapter, so the first one is the newest release (but with less story progression) and the second one is the oldest release (but with more story progression) and yes the saves of the Ch. 4-R are compatible with the Ch. 1-R release.
So ch1R is only chaper 1 and CH4R is chapers 1 to 4 with 4 reworked? So basically to play chapters 2 and 3 I have to download CH4R if I get it right?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
So ch1R is only chaper 1 and CH4R is chapers 1 to 4 with 4 reworked? So basically to play chapters 2 and 3 I have to download CH4R if I get it right?
The 'original' game is CH4R. Dev is in the middle of a (second) reworking process, of which only CH1 has been made public as of yet, but it's expected that new CH2, CH3, CH4 and CH5 will drop during the next couple of months

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes