terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
hi guys,

can someone shed sme light on the multiprotag part?
From the initial post description it feels to me more like a single protag game, but taks suggest multiple protags.
Is it that you have a main protag but others tag along in your party or do you completely switch protag in different parts of the story?

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Does this game have actual rape, or is it one kinda questionable scene that lead to the tag's addition? I've played too many games hoping the Mc was actually raping other characters just to find out there was like one non-cannon, kinda blackmail maybe type scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and ubblesnop

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Does this game have actual rape, or is it one kinda questionable scene that lead to the tag's addition? I've played too many games hoping the Mc was actually raping other characters just to find out there was like one non-cannon, kinda blackmail maybe type scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Patrons feel the need to defend the developer because she(?) is a woman and they're pulling our the white knighting. They're invested in the project because they've been loyal supporters of the developer for months, if not years. If the project goes bad, it reflects poorly on their personal ego and self worth, because they would be fools for investing time and passion for something that did not bear fruit.

I personally don't mind "milking" Patreon developers. The patrons who get "milked" decides whether it is "milking" or "supporting", and quite frankly folks who don't pay don't get a say.

But blatant lies about the progress or software development standards crosses the line for me.

The amount of reworks, convoluted UI, promises, delays, and the excuses given for delays makes me think the dev spends a minimum amount of time working. And when they realize they haven't done anything that month, they make up excuses, usually related to "accidentally deleting the work" or some bullshit excuse, for their lack of progress that month.
I still remember their original release schedule in 2019 that would've had more chapters and story progression done by the start of 2020 than there's been in the 4 years since. Then instead they started visual reworks (and "gameplay" rework which is just a few minor additions and some needlessly complicated fluff minigames) which took like 9 months per chapter, released a Chapter 4 after ages (and like 17 different delays) with barely any story progression and content and now I look back again a lifetime later and they're unironically starting all over again.

Oh and don't mind the two resident simping gremlins, they've been trolling for years.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
hi guys,

can someone shed sme light on the multiprotag part?
From the initial post description it feels to me more like a single protag game, but taks suggest multiple protags.
Is it that you have a main protag but others tag along in your party or do you completely switch protag in different parts of the story?
It's a single protag game, but you choose your MC at the start of the game, and the story will play out differently depending on which MC you're playing as. You can be male or female, and Black or white.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I apologize, I seem to have been misunderstood. I know she's had difficulties, but there had been a post suggesting it would be, apparently every couple of weeks. Obviously, that's not what happened. I'm not being critical of this, or complaining about it, I just wondered if there was a new plan. Is it still supposed to be every couple of weeks, or is it going to be once a month... or whatever?

I'm not demanding anything or complaining, I just wondered what to expect.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Patrons feel the need to defend the developer because she(?) is a woman and they're pulling our the white knighting. They're invested in the project because they've been loyal supporters of the developer for months, if not years. If the project goes bad, it reflects poorly on their personal ego and self worth, because they would be fools for investing time and passion for something that did not bear fruit.

I personally don't mind "milking" Patreon developers. The patrons who get "milked" decides whether it is "milking" or "supporting", and quite frankly folks who don't pay don't get a say.

But blatant lies about the progress or software development standards crosses the line for me.

The amount of reworks, convoluted UI, promises, delays, and the excuses given for delays makes me think the dev spends a minimum amount of time working. And when they realize they haven't done anything that month, they make up excuses, usually related to "accidentally deleting the work" or some bullshit excuse, for their lack of progress that month.
Just for your (and others) information, Patreon pledges are paused since April 2022 and counting so as long as I'm concerned she can do whatever she wants with progress and software development or whatever your red line is. No one is being milked here and no one can really tell if she's lying or not, unless of course you have a spycam or a trojan bug or something that lets you know when she's just slacking instead of fumbling things. On the contrary, we have seen game's modules being released and tested for the last months so we tend to believe her when she says she did a fatal mistake. It's all about building trust with facts and actions, not just promises. Uninformed opinions are not going to change the reality we patrons can see.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HeavyFive-CH2R
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Just for your (and others) information, Patreon pledges are paused since April 2022 and counting so as long as I'm concerned she can do whatever she wants with progress and software development or whatever your red line is. No one is being milked here and no one can really tell if she's lying or not, unless of course you have a spycam or a trojan bug or something that lets you know when she's just slacking instead of fumbling things. On the contrary, we have seen game's modules being released and tested for the last months so we tend to believe her when she says she did a fatal mistake. It's all about building trust with facts and actions, not just promises. Uninformed opinions are not going to change the reality we patrons can see.
Yeah their "milker" claims fall apart when you point out that she paused payments for that long. I'm not a patron but I've been following the info in the thread here and it's clear this dev deserves some trust, or the benefit of the doubt at the very least.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
I remember a young butterbar with a chip on his shoulder. First night in Saudi, a fistsized rock rolled into his tent ("someone" wrote the word 'grenade' on it). The next day, Mr Butterbar was a new man.
or a 50BMG apr on thier pillow with thier name on it

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, you know, I just came back here after 3 years to see where the reworking of the reworking of the reworking of the reworking of the reworking of the reworking of the reworking of the early 2 chapters was going.

I'm glad to see that it went exactly as I thought and that nothing (not even the worshipping) has changed. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good for you.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is a rape, in one of the later chapters, but it's not the MC. If you land on the planet and leave the girl alone, aliens will rape her.

You DO get some nice abuse-your-authority scenes, but you don't get to roleplay rape as far as I recall.
Tagging rape for that is kinda nonsense, it should be for MC as a kink. Hope the tag system rework will be better

It's a single protag game, but you choose your MC at the start of the game, and the story will play out differently depending on which MC you're playing as. You can be male or female, and Black or white.
So it's not multi-protag, tag is misleading

Reactions: indio68

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020

Was going to try it out but you just made me change my mind, pretty much sounds like a game I know that makes +50k/month been here for 6 years+ and dev with same bs and when you critize them they delete post so a moderator has his/her cut.Also saw on page 1 this update is chap 2 and then I see a chap 4 so where's chap 1 and 3?

Nov 1, 2018
Hello there!
I can't make sens of the versions!
The tag says "Chap 2 Remaster", while the Changelog says "Chap 4" and "Chap 3 Remaster".
What is the latest version to download ?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Hello there!
I can't make sens of the versions!
The tag says "Chap 2 Remaster", while the Changelog says "Chap 4" and "Chap 3 Remaster".
What is the latest version to download ?
Same here. I think Ch2 Remastered was released today. But does Chap 4 now contain chapters 1-4 remastered or no?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes