Illuminati

Dec 7, 2017
Guys, just peeking in to say it looks like it might be tomorrow. I added some new stuff to the PDA and it's being a total bitch to work right for some reason.

It's probs something stupid, and if I can't get it to work in the morning I'll strip it out.
Take your time, rest, free your mind.

Chapt2 will come when you can and when you be satisfied with the result.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Guys, you're right, your right, I know.

But how many times do we see Devs not meeting their promises? Other than too many that is.

I really don't want to get that badge if I can help it. Alright most of you know that I've re-done most of the scenes this month so in effect have done two chapters work. But not everyone does.

It doesn't help it's so big either. Over 30 renders for a small hand job scene which -starts- the main sex scene etc...

I think that's what's so frustrating. I know you guys will love this chapter and I can't get the sodding thing out :(

*is probs running low on sleepies so apologises if that was a bit ranty*

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

But how many times do we see Devs not meeting their promises? Other than too many that is.

I really don't want to get that badge if I can help it. Alright most of you know that I've re-done most of the scenes this month so in effect have done two chapters work. But not everyone does.

It doesn't help it's so big either. Over 30 renders for a small hand job scene which -starts- the main sex scene etc...

I think that's what's so frustrating. I know you guys will love this chapter and I can't get the sodding thing out :(

Don't worry i'll have the tar and the feathers ready for the case you are not keeping your promise. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You are not other devs though. You are you and you keep us completely in picture of whatever issue might arise.

We'll be sure to tell them right.:)

I don't want to speak for everyone all the time, but screw it. We know that we will, and that's why we'll happily wait as long as needed.:)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Notty, you're not like other devs as you write a story in a setting that was unexplored. you have to construct everything from scratch.
and we are at the root of the problem. you strive for perfection. But creativity and sex have one thing in common; it ain't good if it's fast
we are talking about a sex scene in a game focused on choices.... for a chapter 2 that's a lot.
but here you are sharing your struggle with us, I dare speak in the name of the others sobs that spend hours in this thread, when I say we're cheering for your success and once the chapter will be released , the pain of the wait will dissipate like mist and shadow and will be replaced with the bittersweet pain of making the choices
the ship has sailed already, don't owerwork yourself, a good rest might bring you new strenght and inspiration.

Anoxida

Aug 27, 2018

We're all cheering for you and understand that setbacks/delays are part of the process. It's done when it's done, don't be too hard on yourself and be sure to get well deserved rest!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Alrighties!

Who said smoking was bad for you! I've worked it out!

The good news is I think I've found the problem. It's to do with the PDA, and at first I thought it was some new content that I had added as it hadn't been giving me any problems earlier. However, that was when I was playing the complete set of chapters (I had to do that so I could try out the various paths and make sure they all worked). But that seems to be a red herring. I think the problem is, now that I'm testing the chapter as a stand alone, its something to do with the chapter splits. But it's 2am and I think I'm starting to go code blind at this point. I'll get some sleep and look at again in the morning now. I am sorry about this but thanks for your patience and understanding. At least we won't have another month like this one again!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Notty, you're not like other devs as you write a story in a setting that was unexplored. you have to construct everything from scratch.

and we are at the root of the problem. you strive for perfection. But creativity and sex have one thing in common; it ain't good if it's fast

we are talking about a sex scene in a game focused on choices.... for a chapter 2 that's a lot.

but here you are sharing your struggle with us, I dare speak in the name of the others sobs that spend hours in this thread, when I say we're cheering for your success and once the chapter will be released , the pain of the wait will dissipate like mist and shadow and will be replaced with the bittersweet pain of making the choices

the ship has sailed already, don't owerwork yourself, a good rest might bring you new strenght and inspiration.
*blushes*

But I think I have it. But to bed for a tad now

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes