Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Alrighties!

Who said smoking was bad for you! I've worked it out!

The good news is I think I've found the problem. It's to do with the PDA, and at first I thought it was some new content that I had added as it hadn't been giving me any problems earlier. However, that was when I was playing the complete set of chapters (I had to do that so I could try out the various paths and make sure they all worked). But that seems to be a red herring. I think the problem is, now that I'm testing the chapter as a stand alone, its something to do with the chapter splits. But it's 2am and I think I'm starting to go code blind at this point. I'll get some sleep and look at again in the morning now. I am sorry about this but thanks for your patience and understanding. At least we won't have another month like this one again!
Great! I knew it wouldn't elude for long! Should've placed bets...:)
It's the morning!

Hey, two hours sleep is enough for anyone :)

*cracks on*
Goodness, I want to tell you not to push yourself, but I suspect you'd push me over the edge of whatever abyss located conveniently nearby.:)

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
*grins*
It's the morning!
Hey, two hours sleep is enough for anyone :)
*cracks on*
Notty, I understand what you're striving for, but burning out isn't the solution. We CAN wait. We WILL wait!
For cryin' out loud, girl! Sleep deprivation, ciggies and nerves? Did you at least have a decent breakfast?
Stop running on fumes and take a good rest already...

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Silence heretic.

Notty will have all the time in the world to rest, i'll make sure of it.

Just as soon as the game has a big blue "completed" sign at the top of the page.

SHE CAN DO EET.
Hey! I'm a Notty believer too! Of course, she can, but that doesn't prevent me from admiring her dedication in a strange manner, does it?:D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*eeps as she notices that said game and not chapter!*
That's just how much faith I have in you dear, sweet Notty.

I am also joking, we can wait hun, going too hard may burn you out and none of us want that. I know you want to keep everyone happy and you do that with your bants and e-smile, you'd be no good to anyone if you pushed yourself to the point where your game pisses you off.

Seen that happen too many times.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Notty, I understand what you're striving for, but burning out isn't the solution. We CAN wait. We WILL wait!
For cryin' out loud, girl! Sleep deprivation, ciggies and nerves? Did you at least have a decent breakfast?
Stop running on fumes and take a good rest already...
Of course I had brekkie! :)

Silk cut do count don't they? *thinks they do*

That's just how much faith I have in you dear, sweet Notty.

I am also joking, we can wait hun, going too hard may burn you out and none of us want that. I know you want to keep everyone happy and you do that with your bants and e-smile, you'd be no good to anyone if you pushed yourself to the point where your game pisses you off.

Seen that happen too many times.
I appreciate the concern. Really :)

But I won't burn out. Promise. Has this month been a bit more frustrating than I would have liked?, well yes. But once past this month we shouldn't get a repeat so I can live with it. Besides, I love the girls and the story too much to just put it aside :)

I have on my wall a render of the very last scene from one of the four main - and most likely- story endings (I don't actually count your romances as being the main story line. This fish is bigger than that...). It's beautiful. I did a full max power, six hour render of the bugger before I started, and it's...beautiful. It's the best thing I've ever done and one of the best things I've ever seen Daz produce. In composition, lighting, structure...everything, it totes rocks.

It was the idea for this ending that made me make this game and, at times when I do feel a bit "what the fuck am I doing this for", I look at that picture and go "Shit...this is a story that has to be told." And tell it I shall :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I appreciate the concern. Really :)

But I won't burn out. Promise. Has this month been a bit more frustrating than I would have liked?, well yes. But once past this month we shouldn't get a repeat so I can live with it. Besides, I love the girls and the story too much to just put it aside :)

I have on my wall a render of the very last scene from one of the four main - and most likely- story endings (I don't actually count your romances as being the main story line. This fish is bigger than that...). It's beautiful. I did a full max power, six hour render of the bugger before I started, and it's...beautiful. It's the best thing I've ever done and one of the best things I've ever seen Daz produce. In composition, lighting, structure...everything, it totes rocks.

It was the idea for this ending that made me make this game and, at times when I do feel a bit "what the fuck am I doing this for", I look at that picture and go "Shit...this is a story that has to be told." And tell it I shall :)
You are amazing. You know that, right?:)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Guys, you're right, your right, I know.

But how many times do we see Devs not meeting their promises? Other than too many that is.

I really don't want to get that badge if I can help it. Alright most of you know that I've re-done most of the scenes this month so in effect have done two chapters work. But not everyone does.

It doesn't help it's so big either. Over 30 renders for a small hand job scene which -starts- the main sex scene etc...

I think that's what's so frustrating. I know you guys will love this chapter and I can't get the sodding thing out :(

*is probs running low on sleepies so apologises if that was a bit ranty*
It's one thing to be a bit late, it is something else to disappear for months without saying a word. We understand, many of us have been there, or something similar.
Thank you, you're all far more patient with me than I deserve.
Not enough by half. We all know you are busting your ass for our pleasure, and we love you for it.
Crack? Is that your secret?!?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
The MC will look into a mirror and find...nothing.

Then we will recover memories of all the times we didn't have garlic with our space meals or let intense solar radiation touch our fair vampiric skin, and will continue on our secret mission to infiltrate a human military group to seduce their womenfolk and restore our noble race to their rightful position as the apex of evolution!

...this is a terrible idea.
No, this is a fantastic idea. I look forward to seeing SPACE VAMPIRES.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
With luck.

Obvs, I know peeps are rather keen to see it out, as indeed am I. But, equally, it has to be right. No one would thank me if it was a buggy mess etc. Not only is Chapter Two bigger than Chapter One by some margin, but I'm also aware that expectations are, to put it mildly, somewhat high...

This also relates to improvement tweaks. It dawned on me that since we're going to end up with ten issues of Bored Pilot, I needed to make the issue contents clearer so have now added the centrefolds name to the issue numbers on the PDA. Small things I know, but even so.

But to keep you chaps amused whilst you wait...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FYI, one of your close quotes are the wrong way round.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes