ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@ThunderRob
I see you've changed your sig... :D
great writing always wins me over...images are secondary.
in other news..i see..at least early on..you pick the horse you wanna ride..you can either join Sarah for VR fun..or Annie for drunken fun..but not both..so early indications are this is not a harem game and ya get one dame(or one dame AND Chris getting her hoohaa yumyum'd by said dame whilst in a sextacular situation)..so pick wisely
see now..normally i'd go for the asian dame as my weener likes a taste of the orient..BUT..she a lush..so am thinking Sarah..plus Chris seems to wanna fiddle with the middle of her Oreo cookie too..soooo...hmmmm.

Reactions: Akamari

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
in other news..i see..at least early on..you pick the horse you wanna ride..you can either join Sarah for VR fun..or Annie for drunken fun..but not both..so early indications are this is not a harem game and ya get one dame(or one dame AND Chris getting her hoohaa yumyum'd by said dame whilst in a sextacular situation)..so pick wisely
this is where you are wrong... Notty said it would be possible to bang them all in one playthrough but be aware that they talk with eachother so it may be an awkward breakfeast

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
There is also a bastard route (s).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
this is where you are wrong... Notty said it would be possible to bang them all in one playthrough but be aware that they talk with eachother so it may be an awkward breakfeast
Especially, if you decide for a new take on "have ensign for breakfast" during the breakfast.:sneaky:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
you are just bitter... remember A.C.I.O there might be a harem ending if the player meets some ridiculoously hard to achieve goals in his mission and in his interctions
I know, I know, but how can I resist not missing a single line of Notty's writing? It's like I'm playing a corruption game, except it's me and not the MC getting corrupted.:D

you are not suggesting I should play with Sarah's puss? and no... not the feline
A.C.I.O.;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So, it is done
I kind of liked the time when players actually had to play and use their head, but I guess it's not bad for those who don't want to. Everyone can of course enjoy it however they want.

I just hope the one thing that won't happen is me throwing some theory around only to be rebuked by someone saying: no, that won't happen because there was this stat change and that unlock.

Reactions: Huitieme

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
With the navigation menu, a black bar appears at the bottom of the screen, which closes the location icons.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I kind of liked the time when players actually had to play and use their head, but I guess it's not bad for those who don't want to. Everyone can of course enjoy it however they want.

I just hope the one thing that won't happen is me throwing some theory around only to be rebuked by someone saying: no, that won't happen because there was this stat change and that unlock.
Yeah, I wouldn't be using the walkthrough either. I don't care for stat changes, we will still be discussing the story and the motivation of the characters. Respect and affection points have got nothing to do with it.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes