Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
GAHHHH All this content..... This was supposed to be a shakedown run
And it's only the second day....
i like this game , but sometimes the English is very weird especially when sarah talks
Sarah is a pervert and her speech is full of innuendos. :p
The lovely Sarah (Rah-Rah to her friends), is most definitely not a pervert! She is sweet and innocent and stuff ;) :love:
Sarah is innocent!;)
This is known!
RahRah is Notty's innocent alterego:
1)both have a cute nickname...
2) both would win the princess bet.supposedly
3) both are geniuses with a software, but make mistakes and have to change settings
4) both make innuendos unknowingly
5) both have a peculiar speech pattern, that totes is cool

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
3) both are geniuses with a software, but make mistakes and have to change settings
Spot on. Except one detail.;)

4) both make innuendos knowingly

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
And it's only the second day....

6) both are well endowed AND have a sidekick without underboob problems. :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sarah is innocent!;)
Not when I am done with her ..wait, what?
Or... more likely... you are one of them there perverts that's taking the lovely, sweet, innocent Rah-Rah down the wrong path! :eek::unsure: You, you, scoundrel, you!
She is the one who took me!
Yeah, how could you! Poor sweet innocent Rah-rah. Thankfully, I'll be here to protect her :D
With your water? :whistle:
...I hear you should never trust the man in the boat.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
i like this game , but sometimes the English is very weird especially when sarah talks
Thank you for trying my little game and I'm glad you like it :)

I see where you're coming from on the way the characters talk. Rather than give them all "standard VN accents" the characters do, just like us, have their own speech mannerisms and verbal ticks. This was a deliberate design choice on my part to make them seem more real, especially with the game being quite dialogue heavy. Of course add to that I'm British and the old verbals can, I have no doubt seem a little odd :)

Sarah and Walker are probably the worse for this in respect of the characters seen so far, with Sarah being especially fond of wordplay *has no idea where she got that from...* ;)

Still, as the other chaps have said, after a while you get surprisingly used to it... :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Notty, please don't take this the wrong way...
This is in no way me asking when the update is coming... Genuinely!
How are you doing? Are you stressing about getting an update out?
You can release it when it's ready and nobody here (or on Patreon, although I expect we're all here too) will mind! :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Notty, please don't take this the wrong way...
This is in no way me asking when the update is coming... Genuinely!
How are you doing? Are you stressing about getting an update out?
You can release it when it's ready and nobody here (or on Patreon, although I expect we're all here too) will mind! :)
Of course I'm stressing about getting an update out :)

Four is bigger than Three by about 10-15% judging on word count - and that's excluding playtime which I expect will end up considerably more. The renders are both significantly more complex and of greater count so...yeah. A little bit "Nightmare City, Arizona" tbh. :)

And if that wasn't enough some of the code is boggling in it's complexity for the Sarah and Chris set pieces - and that's before I have to make a call on what to do with Annie's scene.

But as always, it's the renders. I ask far too much of my system tbh. And when it's not a race to just generate the @700 renders there is also the QC aspect of it. This weekend was a bust as I played with three different sets of vaginas in a single scene trying to get colouring and shape right...

Still! Onwards!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes