Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Love dragon age series because of this (same with Mass Effect). Even if you have a canon playthrough you can still try to see what happens with diferent choices.
ps: Mages forever. Loved playing a filthy rich and sarcastic mage Hawke knowing the templars could do nothing about it. :D
Funny roguish Hawke is my favourite protagonist of the series. :D

No matter what I choose I just can't get to like the protagonist of Inquisition. It may be the voice that ruins it for me though.:confused:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

No matter what I choose I just can't get to like the protagonist of Inquisition. It may be the voice that ruins it for me though.:confused:
I like DA Inquisition a lot but i only play as elf Lavellan. There are way too many elven lore in the game's main story that for me it feels weird playing with anyone else ( i tried playing as human but didn't liked).

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Rogues for the win.

I like DA Inquisition a lot but i only play as elf Lavellan. There are way too many elven lore in the game's main story that for me it feels weird playing with anyone else ( i tried playing as human but didn't liked).
My cannon save is female elf, only cause sara is the only love interest i like. But i like the Quniara mc

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Origins was amazing, 2 was underwhelming (Isabella's revamp and Bethany were the best parts), and 3 was basically trash (IMO). I played an Elf War in my first playthrough, I tried to go back and do some others, made a few, but just could not face the game again. I ended up hating all but one of the love interests by the end, and she was a bit boring (Scribbles). Never even got the free DLC, I have never even considered trying again.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Origins was amazing, 2 was underwhelming (Isabella's revamp and Bethany were the best parts), and 3 was basically trash (IMO). I played an Elf War in my first playthrough, I tried to go back and do some others, made a few, but just could not face the game again. I ended up hating all but one of the love interests by the end, and she was a bit boring (Scribbles). Never even got the free DLC, I have never even considered trying again.
Bethany is why i have never played as a mage

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Have you ever tried playing as a Knight Enchanter in DAI?
Anyone who ever says mages are squish never used a spirit blade. I loved that specialization, with it i was able to easily solo Dragons in the highest mode.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone who ever says mages are squish never used a spirit blade. I loved that specialization, with it i was able to easily solo Dragons in the highest mode.
I seem to remember that, but not sure if it was da2, a party member, or one of the few 2nd attempts I made. :unsure:

Bunnies.png
You will be in deep shit, if you didn't bring the holy hand grenade.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Definitely an overpowered class. I personally used a standard warrior with a shield. Everytime you block you gain armor making you unbeatable

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Are you guys trying to make Mike the new Eric? All he did was get the lights to work!
Which....is more than the MC has managed so far! So there!

Edit: Pour Huitieme: Un peu d'aide fait grand bien, non?
I am seriously doubting about MC knowledge of power management on a settlement . Is he qualified for the job?
How can he not know what happens when you switch off the feeds on the generator/transformer?

Engineer hat on:
The system must switch itself automatically to a secondary source of energy like batteries or backup generator(Morris?).
It must also try to save power by switching off all non essential equipments when the main energy source is off.

Or Mike does it wrong but MC would know what B switch is (and does) on the main panel, wouldn't he?

Arghh, so many more questions about this nuclear power plant and to what it is connected... to be continued in the future chapters!;)

Probs still better than Dianne's English tho!
Ooops, the only thing i forgot to read... her BP, shame on me!

After a long time decoding:
Oh my, her frenglish is something beyond mine!

"whore", oh this one was easy.
Many laughs after...

"Ma pebbly nubs" witch i translate in french "Mes protubérances caillouteuses" er, what?
Trying something else, "Mes protubérances granuleuses?", her grainy nubs?... Oh yes, but of course it is, damn!!

"pee-pee" LOL and Huitième, stays out of my mind with your water thingy!

"I am the wet." Couldn't have said it better... you are the wet, sounds good to me, non?

You're right, Dianne english is special and very scabrous.

Question! *for I am curious...*

Which character has made the most impact on you guys so far?

Obvs you'll have your preference for boffings/attractiveness but I'm more curious about which one you find most interesting.
Amanda Walker... impacted me with her saying about Ophion: "There's quit a lot you don't know yet, I'm sure."
End of line.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
No worries, ACIO all the way. People interested in the plot will get the plot, people interested in the smut will get the smut. I see of no way that chapter 4 could be anything less than great. Don't forget you compete against turd such as REDACTED and REDACTED. Anyway, you're already up there in the big leagues!
I approve this message big time! *nods nods*

Reactions: Akamari
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes