Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Although the script is done sometimes it can grow afterwards.
It grows because of plot, right?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh no, my poor Rah Rah... Huitième?!
HUITIEME, look at what you've done you pee-pee fetishist!!!:eek:
Go and scourge yourself with lavender in penitence. :devilish:
As a penance, I'd have told him to go and flagellate himself with wet spaghetti...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think calling her a bear will definitely get you the paddle! ;)
You know how bears are really grumpy if you wake them up?

Comparison fits.

Selfish Ava, did you ever think about poor Notty? Her arms must hurt like hell by now from all that paddling. :p
It's okay, I learned a perfect way of helping people that tell me they have an ache or pain somewhere.

What I do is look sensually in their eyes, give them a warm smile and whisper in their ear "stop being a fucking wimp" .... works 8 times out 10.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Comparison fits.

It's okay, I learned a perfect way of helping people that tell me they have an ache or pain somewhere.

What I do is look sensually in their eyes, give them a warm smile and whisper in their ear "stop being a fucking wimp" .... works 8 times out 10.
Then buy me some sodding Jaffa cakes, woman! I need the energy. Welsh cakes are a damned poor substitute I can tell you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Then buy me some sodding Jaffa cakes, woman! I need the energy. Welsh cakes are a damned poor substitute I can tell you.
I apologise for what i'm about to do but as soon as I read this that sing popped in my head again.

My Welshcake brings all the girls to the yard and i'm like their better than your ...... Jaffa's....

I admit it probably sounded far more amusing in my head but it wouldn't stop so now you must all suffer with me.

Also, how many more Jaffa's do you need?

People here already think you render all day in your panties cos you spend all your budget on Jaffa's.

We know what happened last time you tried to borrow my clothes, my leggings were like shorts on you.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I apologise for what i'm about to do but as soon as I read this that sing popped in my head again.

My Welshcake brings all the girls to the yard and i'm like their better than your ...... Jaffa's....

I admit it probably sounded far more amusing in my head but it wouldn't stop so now you must all suffer with me.
This is why I'm known as the funny one, poppet ;)

How many have you got?
People here already think you render all day in your panties cos you spend all your budget on Jaffa's.
Only when it's a heatwave! Sometimes I wear clothes. This is known *nods sagely*

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

We know what happened last time you tried to borrow my clothes, my leggings were like shorts on you.
Damn you! Now I've got that song in my head! :cry:o_O:cautious::LOL:
Ooh, it's heating up now *why isn't there a rubbing hands together gleefully emoticon?*
How many have you got?
Will a catering pack from Bookers do you, well for now at least? :unsure::rolleyes:
Only when it's a heatwave! Sometimes I wear clothes. This is known *nods sagely*
Known by who exactly? The only person we think we know has seen you in the flesh, so to speak is Ava... :unsure:

So, Now, I know I tried this before, but I've just got to try again... Dare I? I dare, I think... :whistle::giggle:

Pics or it didn't happen?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who called you that sweetness, i'll give that lying toerag what for.

How many have you got?
For realsies I have a bag of Jaffa Cake Nibbles. I got them when we went to the cinema to see Lion King but got stuffed up on sweet, sweet oh so very sweet popcorn.

That is all.

Probably not enough to sate you Jaffa lust.

We live in the UK where it rains most of the time. We have a grand total of 2 weeks Summer.

The only time you wear clothes is to work.

Smetimes you wear them to go shopping if you remember.

Sick of bailing you out for indecent exposure.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Comparison fits.

Well I guess it helps when you are female, short and cute. :p

Good news is we are expecting a short mini heatwave again the coming few days and weekend and what is indecent about going shopping in your underwear as long as you can rock that look? Remember where I grew up. :p :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Damn you! Now I've got that song in my head! :cry:o_O:cautious::LOL:

Ooh, it's heating up now *why isn't there a rubbing hands together gleefully emoticon?*

Will a catering pack from Bookers do you, well for now at least? :unsure::rolleyes:

Known by who exactly? The only person we think we know has seen you in the flesh, so to speak is Ava... :unsure:

So, Now, I know I tried this before, but I've just got to try again... Dare I? I dare, I think... :whistle::giggle:

Pics or it didn't happen?
Maybe you have a better chance asking for a render of it? :p

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Yep, I think Three ended up at just over 31,000 by the time I'd finished.

Although the script is done sometimes it can grow afterwards.

So basically I organise my plot blocks, write the script, then do the renders for it. (has no idea how some devs do the renders then the script). But what happens is what works on the "page" sometimes doesn't work on the screen when you're testing it. Either because a certain path might not feel balanced compared to others or a scene might seem too long, or too short or sometimes the renders for a certain scene might just be soaking up too much time. So adjustments can happen either way. Both the "booby trap" and the Scarlet Pirate in Three grew quite a bit in Three. Amanda and the Lounge scene at the start shrunk from what was planned.
Interesting, I was about to ask some more about your workflow, for something I'm (slowly) starting.

My workflow so far was:
0) Think up crude idea for a storyline/setting.
1) Further work out the general storyline and decide on the amount of chapters (rough estimate, still subject to change) (Current goal: at least 15, might increase as I further work out the story)
2) Make a textfile to describe in 1 line what I plan to happen in each chapter. Maybe 2 lines in case there's a major plot point. (The storyline(s) will easily allow for "generic" chapters which don't revolve around any plot, but which are purely fanservice)
3) Start to work out each chapter that's decided upon (I might end up making a seperate textfile for each chapter)
4) Make another textfile with character bios (purely for personal reference)

1 through 4 are very fluid, I'm already going back and forth with ideas, making adjustments to one part for ideas I have in another. Just for chapter 2 and 3, I already know I'll have to add 5 or 6 character bios, for example. Maybe more if I find some side characters interesting enough to return in future chapters. Worst of all, I still haven't decided on a time-flow yet. Day by day? Or pick the most interesting day for each week? Or just do whatever as long as I keep it chronologically palatable?

But, all that means, that there's no point for me to start rendering before I at least complete part 2 of my workflow. And, as a personal goal, I also don't want to start releasing anything, not even the prologue first chapter, until I at least worked out the first half of all chapters. I want to know exactly what's going to be in game and what not, so I can't make false promises, or end up adding stuff that puts off people without being able to warn them in advance that it WILL eventually be in game. (I once got VERY pissed off at some developer who started adding futa-crap mid game, without any prior indication that it could or would be added). And I certainly don't want to end up asking the players what content they want me to add or how to move forward.

What I can do already, is gather and prepare assets that i'd like to use. Environments, buildings, outfits. Maybe customize some characters.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Interesting, I was about to ask some more about your workflow, for something I'm (slowly) starting.

My workflow so far was:
0) Think up crude idea for a storyline/setting.
1) Further work out the general storyline and decide on the amount of chapters (rough estimate, still subject to change) (Current goal: at least 15, might increase as I further work out the story)
2) Make a textfile to describe in 1 line what I plan to happen in each chapter. Maybe 2 lines in case there's a major plot point. (The storyline(s) will easily allow for "generic" chapters which don't revolve around any plot, but which are purely fanservice)
3) Start to work out each chapter that's decided upon (I might end up making a seperate textfile for each chapter)
4) Make another textfile with character bios (purely for personal reference)

1 through 4 are very fluid, I'm already going back and forth with ideas, making adjustments to one part for ideas I have in another. Just for chapter 2 and 3, I already know I'll have to add 5 or 6 character bios, for example. Maybe more if I find some side characters interesting enough to return in future chapters. Worst of all, I still haven't decided on a time-flow yet. Day by day? Or pick the most interesting day for each week? Or just do whatever as long as I keep it chronologically palatable?

But, all that means, that there's no point for me to start rendering before I at least complete part 2 of my workflow. And, as a personal goal, I also don't want to start releasing anything, not even the prologue first chapter, until I at least worked out the first half of all chapters. I want to know exactly what's going to be in game and what not, so I can't make false promises, or end up adding stuff that puts off people without being able to warn them in advance that it WILL eventually be in game. (I once got VERY pissed off at some developer who started adding futa-crap mid game, without any prior indication that it could or would be added). And I certainly don't want to end up asking the players what content they want me to add or how to move forward.

What I can do already, is gather and prepare assets that i'd like to use. Environments, buildings, outfits. Maybe customize some characters.
Sounds reasonable to me. Hell, I've no idea what I'm doing so what do I know? :) But my advice, for what it's worth, would be to work out what you want to happen on the way and then put those into chapters. That would give you a better idea of length and balance than the other way around.

My other top tips are:
1) Only make the game you want - otherwise you'll stop enjoying it. There are points where it is not much fun at all, and making something you have no interest in would make that so much harder.
2) Prep your assets in advance for all of the game if you can. It's a bitch having to search for a location midpoint.
3) Have a chapter on the stocks. By that I mean don't release One until Two is ready. This was my original plan and I so wish I had kept to it but a sudden rash of sci-fi games started popping up at the end of last year and I panicked...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes