Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
It is the book of lies penned by the teller of falsehoods
It's totally true and accurate! At least until Chapter 4 is released.

Please don't confuse the current walkthrough with the one that was here previously. :)

in the land of tall fables.
I suppose it can be called that.:unsure: As someone who czechs his facts in order not to tell any falsehoods, I can tell you that we do tend to rank in the top 10 of the tallest female populations worldwide and, although this is subjective, our women are known to look fabulous.

Last edited:

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
You would use your personal miniature guillotine to remove your "majesty" and put it in her?:eek:
Wow, strong cliché here but leave Mr Guillontin alone... his invention could be fun with a resourceful executor.:devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I notice you keep adding "French" elements to your avatar. Before too long you won't be able to see anything aside from the stereotypical French stuff. What's next? Pipe? Paint palette? Eiffel tower? Le drapeau bleu-blanc-rouge?
Why not that?:giggle:
I can't believe the beret does not feature the tricolore.:)
It will be a major fashion faux pas!!:cool:
If you're going to go very stereotypical, why not have a short white flag?
Verdammt, Leutnant P. MassivSchlange und ich... wir sind entlarvt!:eek:
Well, Eiffel is already taken by the Freeloading Family MC, so I'll go with Monsieur Baguette for the time being.
And when no one is paying attention, in the dead of the night, I slowly remove my glasses, my beret and my baguette, I comb my hair differently so no one recognizes me, and I become the hero no one asked for and no one deserves. PardonMyFrenchMan! Here to swear at you and go start a national protesting movement! Espèce de margoulin!
Oh fan de chichourle, qu'es acò que ce ouaille?
Ils vont arrêter leurs cagades ces ensuqués d'estranger?
Laisse les se targuer, nous on a le soleil, l'huile d'olive et les pizzas.:D
Oh ***, what's that ***?
Will our distinguished friends stop their amiability?
Keep them saying, us we have sun, olive oil and pizzas (regional famous cuisine).:D

This message is from the local protesting movement, the Farigoulette branch.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I get away with saying anything at the moment because she is away and now you lovely people can make pages upon pages about the game so I can just bat my eyelashes and look super adorable at her when she gets back and she'll be none the wiser.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just bad timing on your part poppet then, no?

Also...you need new towels *crinkles nose*
Oh .. you're ... here.

Hiya babes, no need to check any other posts. If anything important comes up i'm sure one of these fine, strapping lads that totally wouldn't want to see anyone under 5 foot get in trouble will fill you in.

Enjoy your rendering.

You take care now.

Has she gone?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Oh .. you're ... here.

Hiya babes, no need to check any other posts. If anything important comes up i'm sure one of these fine, strapping lads that totally wouldn't want to see anyone under 5 foot get in trouble will fill you in.

Enjoy your rendering.

You take care now.

Has she gone?
It's been five minutes, I think you're good. :unsure:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Well, Eiffel is already taken by the Freeloading Family MC, so I'll go with Monsieur Baguette for the time being.
And when no one is paying attention, in the dead of the night, I slowly remove my glasses, my beret and my baguette, I comb my hair differently so no one recognizes me, and I become the hero no one asked for and no one deserves. PardonMyFrenchMan! Here to swear at you and go start a national protesting movement! Espèce de margoulin!
I would suggest Mme. Guillotine...

Now you all got me doubting... Is Heavy Five a flawless game or is it the bad company in this thread that affect my judgment ?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes