83wulf

May 14, 2019
If we're expected to open Chris to new experiences we may be hard-pressed to come up with anything that she hasn't already experienced.
Sappy and sugary sweet romance, perhaps? Have her change her style and wear something really girly and kawaii? Introduce her to an all-pink world of lip gloss, marshmallows and unicorns and...
Ok. Too nasty.

I'd still like to see her deal with a chikan, though

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Us Pervs? I throw that accusation far from me as being Innocent!!!!! Sir, remember we are scholars and gentleman that just do what we do for science and the furtherment of mankind. This experiment is just to see what Chris would think about a development like that, not for any perverse gains.
Quite right, sir. We are, indeed, gentlemen and ladies (while remaining perverts). Even when we are using our rank to make certain ensigns take untested drugs, and then offering them water.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Sappy and sugary sweet romance, perhaps? Have her change her style and wear something really girly and kawaii? Introduce her to an all-pink world of lip gloss, marshmallows and unicorns and...
Ok. Too nasty.

I had to look that up. But, yeah, I think she'd deal with it rather like she dealt with Kelly. Molesters beware!

Sappy, sugary sweet, though.... :unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Quite right, sir. We are, indeed, gentlemen and ladies (while remaining perverts). Even when we are using our rank to make certain ensigns take untested drugs, and then offering them water.
That is all for her own good though so she can get a glowing recommendation. Any benefit we might get from that is completely coincidental. :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and frap

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok. Too nasty.

Somehow I suspect Chris can be very girly when she wishes too, though all pink may be asking a bit much, or do you think she packed that dress for a short flight and five days on a rock by accident? :p

83wulf

May 14, 2019
I had to look that up.
All a part of the rich cultural fabric of Japanese hentai and VN tropes, good sir.
On that note...

Just think about a deredere and chaste Chris...
blushing, hesitatingly handing over a scented letter of confession to her childhood friend just before summer break, before turning away and running in embarrassment, unaware that she is flashing her panties at you, and dropping her Hello Kitty cellphone strap in the confusion...

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Somehow I suspect Chris can be very girly when she wishes too, though all pink may be asking a bit much, or do you think she packed that dress for a short flight and five days on a rock by accident? :p
Well, Vanny is her ship, I'd guess she has evening wear, domme gear, and kickboxing gear stashed aboard at all times. She seems like the type of person who'd want to be prepared. ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
All a part of the rich cultural fabric of Japanese hentai and VN tropes, good sir.
On that note...

Just think about a deredere and chaste Chris...
blushing, hesitatingly handing over a scented letter of confession to her childhood friend just before summer break, before turning away and running in embarrassment, unaware that she is flashing her panties at you, and dropping her Hello Kitty cellphone strap in the confusion...
you got her flustered?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
But I don't recall what happens if we win. If we're expected to open Chris to new experiences we may be hard-pressed to come up with anything that she hasn't already experienced.
Yeah, that's because we don't know. All she says is that we won't win. Makes me feel kinda foolish for accepting the wager without establishing that. Still, even if we don't get anything particularly interesting, winning alone would be a reward. Actually, what matters to me is simply to take part. :)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
you got her flustered?
Obviously.
the classic Japanese VN MC, although he is but a stone-faced mannequin, complete with the charisma and conversational ability of a pet rock, is somehow the Fonzie, both by reputation and attractiveness.
Seriously, 83wulf - if you haven't gotten Chris flustered in Chapter 3 try again. It's totally worth it! :love:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I don't know about "girly". I don't even know if I would care to see her that way. But when she's wearing dress and makeup? We're throwing girly through the windows because here comes Womanly!
(Message sent between working hours in a very complex field, I'm braindead XD)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes