TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Only 3.5 today, not bad... :LOL:
And why is it we're so drawn to what we "can't have"? Annie, because of rank, Chris, because of marital status.... Maybe that's why all the games where MC is after the landlady and roommates are so popular.

Or maybe just because we're a bunch of pervs? Nah, couldn't be that.
You left out Kelly, because she's our ...roommate Thea? :p
Well, Vanny is her ship, I'd guess she has evening wear, domme gear, and kickboxing gear stashed aboard at all times. She seems like the type of person who'd want to be prepared. ;)
Was she is the scouts then? 'be prepared'.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True, but how many does Chris use? Or is there a larger set of bridge crew lockers we haven't seen?
Aside from the ones Thea was using to hide...
Well Sarah also seems to have stowed away quite a bit of extra, so you might be right.
There was something about a stowaway... wait, what?
Maybe the true reason why we got a specific locker assigned is because all the other empty ones are full of Chris' stuff and Annie's stashed beers.:D
And a few that had live cargo.. :unsure:
Except that: Sarah had a bra packed, she just wasn't wearing one on the trip down.
Yet, we had time to make a space walk, have a conversation, potentially feel someone up, and yet, she didn't have time to go grab one... :unsure:
Wouldn't it get boring, having boob-related bets every day?:unsure:
Perish the thought!!! :eek:
Looks like I was right, Platypus!
And what did you do to Sarah? She looks like she's about to leak. Here, dear, take a rest and go watch some youtube videos.

Doesn't she look like Amanda?
She lost me when she said 'let me learn you'... :geek:

Heh, heh, platypus.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was out at the store today, and I saw some graffiti on one of the poles in the lot. It said "ACEO" and all I could think was that they fucking spelled it wrong! It's ACIO, this is known!

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Really love the artwork and the story, and especially like the chris femdom path but I feel it's a little rushed and railroads you too much when you start it. Also the chastity cage, don't get me wrong, love it and denial but even ignoring where the hell she pulled it from, it's sci fi, its the future you're on a space ship. There's so many more interesting ways to achieve the goals of teasing/denial/punishment etc than a plastic cage you can buy today.

Ideally I'd like to see the femdom path branch out two ways, one where it's more of a loving femdom relationship based on obedience, but another rebellion path based on punishment, and locking up little Mr Smith, or whatever your name in game is right off the bat kind of prevents more developments. When she says she owns *her* dick, and not to touch it or think about using it you should have the option to break her rules. Everyone could get an "antibiotic nanite" shot upon arriving at the station, and you could later find that the nanites also record vital stats, maybe even perform other functions and chris got administrator/experimental access to their functions. So she could tell if you masturbated, had an orgasm, had sex, even had an erection and punish or reward you accordingly. Hell if you wanted to add more advanced features the nanites could be triggered to block/control erectile function, arousal, orgasm, other bodily functions, in ways to punish/humiliate you, or even deliver pain. Imagine an awkward noticable erection when you're staring at your sisters tits, being unable to get it up in the annie scene (or maybe only getting half size), prematurely ejaculating in a makeout scene, being too horny to sleep and forced to masturbate a different way, wetting yourself before, during or after the kickboxing match. There's a lot more room for humiliation punishment and bartering that could really spice up the femdom path. Then if you still wanted to go to physical chastity I'd update the device and make it a little more high tech. Hell this is the future right, you could even as a final extreme punishment dabble with temporary reversible castration, call it "testicular stasis" a punishment for sexual criminals on remote outposts until they can be tried/rehabilitated. Imagine your balls living, sepeareted from your body in some high tech jar on her night stand. Can you earn, win, or force her to give them back to you, or are you happier you no longer have to worry about them.

Honestly that might be too much work for the femdom path which I understand is just one part of the game, but you could use these nanites in more of a harem/control path too where the MC got to observe or some limited control over the other girls and could influence them.
Firstly, thank you for giving my little game a try and thank you for the kind words - especially with regards to the artwork which, I confess, I still feel I'm finding my way around to a large extent.

Thank you also for taking the time to set out such constructive thoughts. I always appreciate intelligent and thoughtful critique and suggestions and yours certainly fall under that heading :)

I think you set out some interesting and intriguing ideas that if I was making a more pure femdom based game would have merit - but as you rightly identify the femdom route is only one path. There are, sadly, other limitations too which mainly revolve around such thing as asset acquisition and design and, in scoping and writing H5, at the start I had to try and be careful not to bite off more than I could chew. For the first release I honestly had doubts anyone would play it and with the game as it stands having 116 paths by Chapter Ten I felt I was pushing my luck as it was :)

You make a fair point in regards to perhaps it being a bit rushed. Originally H5 was a lot bigger and longer. But again, with no sounding boards at the start, there was the question of wanting to be able to deliver a completed story regardless and I felt ten chapters would be deliverable even if I was ultimately just writing it for myself. Of course, with hindsight and knowing what I know now perhaps a longer game would be more apt.

However, I also wanted it to feel somewhat grounded. With Chris "just" being a pilot her access to bits and bobs would be fairly limited (also...once you hear what Annie has to say on why Chris isn't giving the girls a hand fixing the Vanguard perhaps you'll be relieved that Chadders hasn't gone further than a plastic cage! - and even that might give the MC nightmares!). Although that said I think I've done something down the femdom path that no one else has done before. But we'll see if I've been successful when Four comes out. :)

As to more broader points re the future and control etc , and I must be -very- careful about spoilers here, let's just say there are some most interesting options coming the MC's way.... ;)

But, once again, thank you for this. It's appreciated and I hope you continue to enjoy my little story.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I pictured it more as:

"Shit! We're deploying?! We're supposed to be in refit! My go bag isn't packed!" Okay, self, I can do this!
Throws in pants, bras, night shirts, a set of civvies, VR game headset/controllers/base, uniforms carefully on top to protect them. Squeeze the bag down to get the zipper closed and all set!
Starts to put on her uniform... oh crap! I packed all my clean bras... at the bottom of the bag. Oh well, one day won't hurt anything.
This. Simply this :)

*has done this herself...*

Yep, I imagine something like that as well. It was supposed to take only a couple of hours. :)
Yep. Should have just been a quick "taxi run" down.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I did. Loved it. I'm just taking the piss here.
Thank you *smiles softly* It's always so pleasing when someone likes my little game.

Non-domme Chris is my favourite in this game. Hope she still stays a tough (and competent) cookie.
Oh totally. I always see non-domme Chris as a bit like being the MC's buddy in those cop-buddy films y'know?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes