83wulf

May 14, 2019
Seriously, @83wulf - if you haven't gotten Chris flustered in Chapter 3 try again. It's totally worth it! :love:
I did. Loved it. I'm just taking the piss here.
Non-domme Chris is my favourite in this game. Hope she still stays a tough (and competent) cookie.

I don't know about "girly". I don't even know if I would care to see her that way.
Completely agree. But it would probably take her far out of her comfort zone. A riposte to whatever she would do to the MC's "ring".

presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
Really love the artwork and the story, and especially like the chris femdom path but I feel it's a little rushed and railroads you too much when you start it. Also the chastity cage, don't get me wrong, love it and denial but even ignoring where the hell she pulled it from, it's sci fi, its the future you're on a space ship. There's so many more interesting ways to achieve the goals of teasing/denial/punishment etc than a plastic cage you can buy today.

Ideally I'd like to see the femdom path branch out two ways, one where it's more of a loving femdom relationship based on obedience, but another rebellion path based on punishment, and locking up little Mr Smith, or whatever your name in game is right off the bat kind of prevents more developments. When she says she owns *her* dick, and not to touch it or think about using it you should have the option to break her rules. Everyone could get an "antibiotic nanite" shot upon arriving at the station, and you could later find that the nanites also record vital stats, maybe even perform other functions and chris got administrator/experimental access to their functions. So she could tell if you masturbated, had an orgasm, had sex, even had an erection and punish or reward you accordingly. Hell if you wanted to add more advanced features the nanites could be triggered to block/control erectile function, arousal, orgasm, other bodily functions, in ways to punish/humiliate you, or even deliver pain. Imagine an awkward noticable erection when you're staring at your sisters tits, being unable to get it up in the annie scene (or maybe only getting half size), prematurely ejaculating in a makeout scene, being too horny to sleep and forced to masturbate a different way, wetting yourself before, during or after the kickboxing match. There's a lot more room for humiliation punishment and bartering that could really spice up the femdom path. Then if you still wanted to go to physical chastity I'd update the device and make it a little more high tech. Hell this is the future right, you could even as a final extreme punishment dabble with temporary reversible castration, call it "testicular stasis" a punishment for sexual criminals on remote outposts until they can be tried/rehabilitated. Imagine your balls living, sepeareted from your body in some high tech jar on her night stand. Can you earn, win, or force her to give them back to you, or are you happier you no longer have to worry about them.

Honestly that might be too much work for the femdom path which I understand is just one part of the game, but you could use these nanites in more of a harem/control path too where the MC got to observe or some limited control over the other girls and could influence them.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
She has an image to keep up. And that dress is serious hunting gear.
Is she hunting wabbits? :unsure: :whistle:
Those lockers did not seem that big to me:p
:unsure:
Maybe the true reason why we got a specific locker assigned is because all the other empty ones are full of Chris' stuff and Annie's stashed beers.:D
My thoughts exactly! The bottom row of lockers are all Annie's for her 'supplies' beer and tin-foil hats and the like. The rest of the lockers are all Chris's. That's also the real reason that Sarah doesn't have a bra onboard... Chris comandeered all the spare lockers except for the ones Annie already took for "engineering supplies" and the one assigned to the MC!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Is she hunting wabbits? :unsure: :whistle:

:unsure:

My thoughts exactly! The bottom row of lockers are all Annie's for her 'supplies' beer and tin-foil hats and the like. The rest of the lockers are all Chris's. That's also the real reason that Sarah doesn't have a bra onboard... Chris comandeered all the spare lockers except for the ones Annie already took for "engineering supplies" and the one assigned to the MC!
Except that: Sarah had a bra packed, she just wasn't wearing one on the trip down.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Are you suggesting that Sarah *forgot* to put on a bra because she got information that a certain dashing engineer will be replacing Harris? Do you mean to imply her later "malfunction" wasn't accidental either? :p
I more suspect it was all due to some bet with either Chris or Annie.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I more suspect it was all due to some bet with either Chris or Annie.
Let's not put aside the most likely explanation. She woke up in a hurry and searched for her bra, but the only ones she could find, she would put her right boob in the left cup and her left boob in the right cup. Wait, which one is the right one? The left one? Ugh, that's totes not brill, let's go commando.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Let's not put aside the most likely explanation. She woke up in a hurry and searched for her bra, but the only ones she could find, she would put her right boob in the left cup and her left boob in the right cup. Wait, which one is the right one? The left one? Ugh, that's totes not brill, let's go commando.
I pictured it more as:

"Shit! We're deploying?! We're supposed to be in refit! My go bag isn't packed!" Okay, self, I can do this!
Throws in pants, bras, night shirts, a set of civvies, VR game headset/controllers/base, uniforms carefully on top to protect them. Squeeze the bag down to get the zipper closed and all set!
Starts to put on her uniform... oh crap! I packed all my clean bras... at the bottom of the bag. Oh well, one day won't hurt anything.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
well.jpg ,
would you look at that. I notice Arnie (which is awfully close to Annie) isn't wearing a bra either. Commando theory has just been proven!

I pictured it more as:

"Shit! We're deploying?! We're supposed to be in refit! My go bag isn't packed!" Okay, self, I can do this!
Throws in pants, bras, night shirts, a set of civvies, VR game headset/controllers/base, uniforms carefully on top to protect them. Squeeze the bag down to get the zipper closed and all set!
Starts to put on her uniform... oh crap! I packed all my clean bras... at the bottom of the bag. Oh well, one day won't hurt anything.
Stop using common sense! The commando theory is way likelier! :mad:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I pictured it more as:

Yep, I imagine something like that as well. It was supposed to take only a couple of hours. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes