DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I would suggest Mme. Guillotine...

Now you all got me doubting... Is Heavy Five a flawless game or is it the bad company in this thread that affect my judgment ?
Both of course. :) Besides we are a very respectful, scientific and innocent bunch overall. ;) Besides Ava it might help to distract Ceiling Becca if you do not wear curlers, face mask and long bathrobe after the shower. :whistle:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
woow it only took her 6 minutes to reply
the eye in the sky is real ;)
Did you really doubt the power of the ceiling Becca?
Well, that's ceiling Becca for ya. Now, we know whose ceiling she likes to hang out on...
Ceiling Becca is all-seeing, she is everywhere! :sneaky: :rolleyes: :unsure::geek:
No, we don't. Earlier this week she busted Not-Thea in 5 minutes! No one is safe!:eek:
Don't remind me! :( and it's TotesNotThea if you're shortening it ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was just thinking of two kinda insane things you could ask Chris if you really fancy her and you won the two bets that I really doubt will be options. :ROFLMAO: Wonder what she would think if you did that besides you must be insane. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
But what if Cabbee was actually the good sister!? And she's only punishing Becca because the wench has done unspeakable things? It all makes sense now!
Nonsense!

Becca is all kind and caring, providing players with good advice, consoling them in the event of their untimely demise and entertaining patrons in a mini-game for their support. Becca hasn't done anything wrong. Her punishment was unjust.:cool:

Cabbee, however? What has she ever done good? Nothing. All she does is torment good Becca. Even her secret profile states her profession as "Pain in the ass..." Let's not forget the bottle has disappeared!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I was just thinking of two kinda insane things you could ask Chris if you really fancy her and you won the two bets that I really doubt will be options. :ROFLMAO: Wonder what she would think if you did that besides you must be insane. :)

Well the second bet is only about being able to do anything to the loser's body for the last night, so it wouldn't work. Although, you could theoretically tattoo on her that she is promised to you among other things. That could help with a divorce. You would need equipment of course, but that shouldn't be a problem for a ground engineer with tritanium on hand.:)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Nonsense!

Becca is all kind and caring, providing players with good advice, consoling them in the event of their untimely demise and entertaining patrons in a mini-game for their support. Becca hasn't done anything wrong. Her punishment was unjust.:cool:

Cabbee, however? What has she ever done good? Nothing. All she does is torment good Becca. Even her secret profile states her profession as "Pain in the ass..." Let's not forget the bottle has disappeared!

Oh, my sweet Ophion child. That's where you're wrong. Becca is vile and uses her feminine wiles with guile. Let's remember who exactly writes there profiles? None other than Becca! The advice she gives you at the beginning only serves to further her agenda and to beguile you into playing her little game and thus suffer at what you call an "untimely demise", but which I like to call: "Becca's little mind game".

We've been made to believe she's sweet and innocent because she represents Notty who is indeed a delicate flower full of sweetness and innocentitude, but we know the truth now. Becca hacked the game to take Cabbee's place. The wrong sister won.

This is the Beccaest timeline :(

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well the second bet is only about being able to do anything to the loser's body for the last night, so it wouldn't work. Although, you could theoretically tattoo on her that she is promised to you among other things. That could help with a divorce. You would need equipment of course, but that shouldn't be a problem for a ground engineer with tritanium on hand.:)
Ok it might be wiser anyway to swap the two bets around, though you might get around the problems then with second bet by holding her hand and help her to sign ?:p

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Ok it might be wiser anyway to swap the two bets around, though you might get around the problems then with second bet by holding her hand and help her to sign ?:p
Oddly, I recall what her forfeit is if we win the second bet, but not what her forfeit is if we win the first (the fight.) Our forfeit is to be "opened to new experiences." And then some oddly specific talk about pounding men in the ring. :unsure: But I don't recall what happens if we win. If we're expected to open Chris to new experiences we may be hard-pressed to come up with anything that she hasn't already experienced.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
And why is it we're so drawn to what we "can't have"? Annie, because of rank, Chris, because of marital status.... Maybe that's why all the games where MC is after the landlady and roommates are so popular.

Or maybe just because we're a bunch of pervs? Nah, couldn't be that.
Us Pervs? I throw that accusation far from me as being Innocent!!!!! Sir, remember we are scholars and gentleman that just do what we do for science and the furtherment of mankind. This experiment is just to see what Chris would think about a development like that, not for any perverse gains.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes