TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fem MC's game will be rather interesting no? :) Any of you guys planning on playing it?
And now you know why they called him ...Max!

And yes, of course. The main reason I avoid most FemPro games, is that tend to abuse her, or force sex with guys. With you though, I can rest assured that ACIO-logo.png
Same for me. No one makes the female MC games to my liking.:(
They are hard to find, only one I have on my list right now is Naughty Lyanna (if you can stand HS), it was touch and go for a bit there, but so far she has been safe, and it looks like it might be all girl only action.
Well maybe not off the waiting per se, but I am adult enough nowadays to understand things do take their time. That little boy that preferred to have his presents a week early though is still a part of me for sure. :p
You're all forgetting the most important part... The polishing of the solar panels!
Oh no! Did someone forget to polish the panels again?!? Shit, time to start all over again!!!
Oddly enough I think it works better as chapters as that's how it was designed (albeit with the expectation it would be a fuck site quicker!) . Rather than a film it's a series of TV episodes.
It's going to be a TV show at least somewhere anyway... :sneaky:
More than once!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I do feel free to disagree with you again, you are def better as not rubbish. :ROFLMAO:
Rubbish! You totally are brilliant, magnificent, stellar, out of this world, whatever that weird long word I can't pronounce is...!;)

Come on, Notty, I thought it was established there won't be false modesty about this. :)
Well I suppose I plot better than GRR Martin.

Ned: "Right, I've just said goodbye to all my children with their wonderful variety of hair colours. Now off to Kings Landing!"
*times passes*
Ned: "By heck! Robert's children have different coloured hair to him! They must be bastards!"
*war ensures*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Ned: "Right, I've just said goodbye to all my children with their wonderful variety of hair colours. Now off to Kings Landing!"
*times passes*
Ned: "By heck! Robert's children have different coloured hair to him! They must be bastards!"
*war ensures*
Or could just be a bit of bad understanding of genetics and mutations that naturally occur ......... ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Definitely! Can't wait to see the other side of the mirror, playing as a nice gal or a bitch. Being as badass as Chris! Now that will be an awesome duo...
Plus it will be interesting to see how all characters react to a woman instead of a man.
Very differently....Very :) Well, most of them at any rate. Mike, Chris, Marcus and Sarah are the big changes....

*grins*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
The fem MC's game will be rather interesting no? :) Any of you guys planning on playing it?
FeMC written by a femdev who just knows what she's doing and isn't going to add meaningless degrading sex for the sake of sex and rape all around? Hell yeah I'm planning on playing it!

Same for me. No one makes the female MC games to my liking.:(

Which is why I'm excited about being able to play a female MC the way I want to play thanks to Notty. With her brilliant writing I'm sure it will finally fill the gap in adult games for me! :)

I have no problem with immersion as a female character. In general (including non-adult games here), I do choose male option first, if games give a choice, but I like to do second runs with a female. The important part, however, is to have different dialogues to an extent. I like when NPC's react differently based on the gender of the PC.:)
Same, I do love some female MC where the focus isn't on making her a sex doll but rather have an interesting character who does just happen to have bob and vegana :D

As an aside, my real Mass Effect playthroughs are always done with an aggressive redhead female Shepard (that looks a lot like McGruder). Will H5 feMC be ginger? :3

Well, I'm enjoying the waiting period just as well thanks to Notty's chattiness and all the regular barflies in the thread. :D

It's a bit odd. As much as getting a complete game at once would be ideal, I would miss all that. So I rather like it is what it is.:)
Yeah, it's like those times of yesteryear where we couldn't binge series and had to actually watch them episode by episode. At the time, each week were filled with discussion, friendly wagers, theories, etc. Now, we're all Netflix-fed and even if instant gratification feels great at first, we lost this feeling of expectation.

Until Notty arrived...

You say that but I do wonder about extending the chapter length a little. There are a couple of chapters towards the end where a lot goes on and maybe they could do with a little more room to breath.
I have no doubt than when the time does come to write those chapters, your mind will already be filled with hundreds, if not thousands, of scenes to add here and there :D

Oddly enough I think it works better as chapters as that's how it was designed (albeit with the expectation it would be a fuck site quicker!) . Rather than a film it's a series of TV episodes.
It does work better as chapters. It allows you to write self-contained episodes and it's way easier to manage the rhythm and revelations that way :)

I think brilliant fits, along with its other synonyms. :)
Brilliant - Adjective
BRITISH
Did you just use "British" as a synonym for "Brillant"? D:

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Very differently....Very :) Well, most of them at any rate. Mike, Chris, Marcus and Sarah are the big changes....

*grins*
Not Annie? Or is she more spaghetti as we think? :p
I want to be able to get drunk with Annie. No, scratch that. I WILL be getting shit-faced smashed on a daily basis with my best pal, Annie. Ya kno I love ya! *burp* Ya kno it gal!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

*times passes*
*war ensures*
Now I wonder what MC's hair colour is...:ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank goodness this is your story.:D

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes