Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Yup, old school style, from the 70's.

In just about any non-sex game, I am far more likely to play as a female way more often when it's an option. ...And only SOME of that is due to the fact that if I am going to stare that long at someone's ass, it might as well be a pretty one, I mean a lot of those games were first person, or 8bit isometric!
Haha when I played FF online I used to piss some people off simply playing a female and quickest way to shut them up was telling them I not one staring at a males ass all day.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
A woman of many talents.
I'd been talking about doing a music video for ages and this song came on and I thought "That's Chadders" so I made a few Becca renders, threw in some renders I had lying around, learnt how to use some software and....yeah. With some work at some point I could probs do a decent one now I've got my head around how to do it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'd been talking about doing a music video for ages and this song came on and I thought "That's Chadders" so I made a few Becca renders, threw in some renders I had lying around, learnt how to use some software and....yeah. With some work at some point I could probs do a decent one now I've got my head around how to do it.
\\Now we are of course curious about that song. :p

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Morning over here, on the wrong side of the world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The fem MC's game will be rather interesting no? :) Any of you guys planning on playing it?
Of course. I'm rather looking forward to it.

Same for me. No one makes the female MC games to my liking.:(

Which is why I'm excited about being able to play a female MC the way I want to play thanks to Notty. With her brilliant writing I'm sure it will finally fill the gap in adult games for me! :)

I have no problem with immersion as a female character. In general (including non-adult games here), I do choose male option first, if games give a choice, but I like to do second runs with a female. The important part, however, is to have different dialogues to an extent. I like when NPC's react differently based on the gender of the PC.:)
I second that.

Oddly enough I think it works better as chapters as that's how it was designed (albeit with the expectation it would be a fuck site quicker!) . Rather than a film it's a series of TV episodes.
I'll state again: I'm watching closely to get a better handle on episodic writing. In longer form writing I break by chapter and section, but often don't have those nailed down and in the right order until after I've written the entire first draft.

Definitely! Can't wait to see the other side of the mirror, playing as a nice gal or a bitch. Being as badass as Chris! Now that will be an awesome duo...
Plus it will be interesting to see how all characters react to a woman instead of a man.
Very differently....Very :) Well, most of them at any rate. Mike, Chris, Marcus and Sarah are the big changes....

*grins*
Maybe Mike will be more useful as he tries to impress us :unsure:

Well I would neither identify myself as a male feminist or a male chauvinist. Still i did like the old word emancipation a lot better as feminism. Feminism to often feels like the grievances of one side to the other and demanding improvement, without looking at their own role in continuing the old patterns and keeping the differences in existence. Even if I do agree with many of the grievances.
The word feminism gets a bad rap, mostly down to a narrative that started with right-wing radio talk shows. The idea that feminism is about man-hating, or elevating women above men, or any of the other nonsense got its start from the same men that wanted to keep women as second-class citizens.

fem·i·nism
/ˈfeməˌnizəm/
noun

1. the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes.
That's it, nothing more. Or, as Marie Shear put it: "Feminism is the radical notion that women are people."

I just think of us all as people y'know?

Weird people for sure, but still just people :)
^ This.

I couldn't have put it better myself :)

That means it'll be excellent then, your definition of "not bad" is about the same as mine, which means to that in British speak it's rather bloody good! :)
Or as we say around here: "It doesn't suck."

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
So, play the (remastered) game, next? I can already picture it in the general discussions section.;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The word feminism gets a bad rap, mostly down to a narrative that started with right-wing radio talk shows. The idea that feminism is about man-hating, or elevating women above men, or any of the other nonsense got its start from the same men that wanted to keep women as second-class citizens.
Well as a non-American I never had the pleasure of listening to right wing radio talk shows, so it is more my personal experience over the years. :p

That has been more about on the whole the advocacy of women's rights where this last part was missing "on the basis of the equality of the sexes" and like I said quite an unwillingness to look at women's own part in the inequalities. Weirdly enough I know that my mother who had been earning her own money all her life and was in business even before the 60's felt the same about it and I could not really call her right wing. Though admittedly her view might have been colored by the fact she had three sons. Last I will say about it though, since it is a no win subject in the end and like I said I actually do agree with most of the grievances, just not always with the means or proposed solutions.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
View attachment 395981

Something a bit gloomier for those fun moments :)
*googles how to fake his death*
Well I suppose I plot better than GRR Martin.

Ned: "Right, I've just said goodbye to all my children with their wonderful variety of hair colours. Now off to Kings Landing!"
*times passes*
Ned: "By heck! Robert's children have different coloured hair to him! They must be bastards!"
*war ensures*
to be precise... it wasn't ned to start that investigation.... he just got a clue from a dead guy.... preisely what Annie does when she's not on toothbrush duty

Only really a test but even so!
*is pleased with her little self!*

Needs a lot of work but as a proof of concept, it works! :)

Oh and "Rock Becca"

View attachment 396131
Notty, now do your best Britney spears impression and do it again for other characters... please

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
vanguard2.png

With my moving to the prettier location choser thingy instead of menu choices in Chapter Two onwards my attention turned to the slight messiness that is Chapter One.

Movement currently in that chapter is slightly confusing and we have a host of clickables in that one chapter only. I've found as I go on that clickables don't really suit the game very well to my mind - plus it's code I can easily bugger up - so I haven't touched them since.

So I'm thinking of dropping the clickable stuff entirely, throwing out the weird little talk and movement boxes and replacing them with something simpler. The above model would be more consistent with how the rest of the game would be going forwards for example so that makes sense from that perspective alone.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
View attachment 396303

With my moving to the prettier location choser thingy instead of menu choices in Chapter Two onwards my attention turned to the slight messiness that is Chapter One.

Movement currently in that chapter is slightly confusing and we have a host of clickables in that one chapter only. I've found as I go on that clickables don't really suit the game very well to my mind - plus it's code I can easily bugger up - so I haven't touched them since.

So I'm thinking of dropping the clickable stuff entirely, throwing out the weird little talk and movement boxes and replacing them with something simpler. The above model would be more consistent with how the rest of the game would be going forwards for example so that makes sense from that perspective alone.
Well I will miss that mug, but trust you to make the right decisions. :) Def looks nicer for the free part.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes