I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 395981

Something a bit gloomier for those fun moments :)
How can you make such a gloomy scene look so hot?
*chuckles*

Nah, I'm just not rubbish - doesn't mean I'm any of that tho :)
What? So not totes amazeballs?
Did you just use "British" as a synonym for "Brillant"? D:
Hey, look it wasn't my definition, I just pasted it in here... Buuuut... if the definition fits, who am I to argue? ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I have no doubt than when the time does come to write those chapters, your mind will already be filled with hundreds, if not thousands, of scenes to add here and there :D
Aye aye. I mean one of the patreon goals to reach is to "look to expand the game even further than originally planned in terms of side stories" so...;)

It does work better as chapters. It allows you to write self-contained episodes and it's way easier to manage the rhythm and revelations that way :)
Yep. I can't imagine myself writing a story without chapters. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well they'll all act differently. It's just those four are the biggest changes :)
Fact Chris will be biggest difference is a surprise though as is Sarah in a way. Kelly is also a bit surprising, considering the dirty dyke she is throwing around in chapter 3, ofc we still miss the information of 7 chapters that might make that all much more understandable. :p Unless Chris in a way has more trouble trusting another woman or trusts them more easily due to the Jolene situation. Might be interesting to know who she is most pissed off with of the two, likely depends on her relationship with Jolene before the affair. If they were close friends .........

Yeah any story has naturally buildup, highs and lulls. Chapters do seem to fit that quite well since it has been more or less the norm for books as long as we can remember. :p

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
The fem MC's game will be rather interesting no? :) Any of you guys planning on playing it?
Wow a room full of male feminists.

Yes I will be playing for sure. I like solid female characters and fed up with the nympho bimbo corruption. As some may have noticed I not a big fan of non con due to some heavy RL baggage.

EDIT I will even admit that every game in my favourites folder has Female MC or characters that are strong and live all aspects lives on own terms. I love the fear and hate these type of characters generate in forums.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Yes I will be playing for sure. I like solid female characters and fed up with the nympho bimbo corruption. As some may have noticed I not a big fan of non con due to some heavy RL baggage.

EDIT I will even admit that every game in my favourites folder has Female MC or characters that are strong and live all aspects lives on own terms. I love the fear and hate these type of characters generate in forums.
Yup, old school style, from the 70's.

In just about any non-sex game, I am far more likely to play as a female way more often when it's an option. ...And only SOME of that is due to the fact that if I am going to stare that long at someone's ass, it might as well be a pretty one, I mean a lot of those games were first person, or 8bit isometric!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well I would neither identify myself as a male feminist or a male chauvinist. Still i did like the old word emancipation a lot better as feminism. Feminism to often feels like the grievances of one side to the other and demanding improvement, without looking at their own role in continuing the old patterns and keeping the differences in existence. Even if I do agree with many of the grievances.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well I would neither identify myself as a male feminist or a male chauvinist. Still i did like the old word emancipation a lot better as feminism. Feminism to often feels like the grievances of one side to the other and demanding improvement, without looking at their own role in continuing the old patterns and keeping the differences in existence. Even if I do agree with many of the grievances.
I just think of us all as people y'know?

Weird people for sure, but still just people :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I just think of us all as people y'know?

Weird people for sure, but still just people :)
I couldn't have put it better myself :)
And Oh God this looks....well, not bad actually! *urges a render on*
That means it'll be excellent then, your definition of "not bad" is about the same as mine, which means to that in British speak it's rather bloody good! :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes