TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
It's how I plan to have female protagonist option in my project. As an expansion after it's finished. Totally different character on the other side of the story.

One core element of my concept is two "factions" competing against each other, so while the male MC tells what happens on one side, the female MC would be from the other. :)

However, to get *cough* back to your game, I agree that changing Kelly into a second protagonist would too much work. This is something that would need to be planned early to make the best of it, in my opinion. But, I like your approach just as much, as it still will be distinct enough from the male option to warrant a playthrough or 100.:)
That is a very cool idea. It's gonna be a LOT of damn work though.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well some other good music, well at least the name of the band is on topic. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ah well this song to make it up to you.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Yep yep, it's really like a classic hefty expansion sized DLC. I guess it would take me over a year to finish. It's ambitious, but I would be happy with the result. Essentially, two games in one.:)
Good thing I'm patient. I'd think it's worth it though. I'm not a huge fan of having a "Prof Oak" choice when all it changes is whether people call you "he" or "she".

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Good thing I'm patient. I'd think it's worth it though. I'm not a huge fan of having a "Prof Oak" choice when all it changes is whether people call you "he" or "she".
Well, for what it's worth, I'm planning to add a FeMC as well whose plot would be totally different (being a viking world and such, it's quite necessary :p)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
So I'm thinking of dropping the clickable stuff entirely, throwing out the weird little talk and movement boxes and replacing them with something simpler. The above model would be more consistent with how the rest of the game would be going forwards for example so that makes sense from that perspective alone.
finding Annie's mig was fun and made the game more fun, please don't remove those elements that change the options...
as of the nw model.. I'll have to remind you that the Vanny is one of the oldest gals on duty...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ran across this bit weird collaboration that works somehow, wonder if Notty will like it or hates it. :p

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Well, for what it's worth, I'm planning to add a FeMC as well whose plot would be totally different (being a viking world and such, it's quite necessary :p)
The thing I'm working on only has a female MC. And since I don't care much for BDSM, find corruption games too unrealistic, and completely hate Futa stuff, I guess it's going to be a fairly vanilla game, right? :rolleyes:
Oh, and she has no familly either, so it's already a recipe for failure. :p

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
The thing I'm working on only has a female MC. And since I don't care much for BDSM, find corruption games too unrealistic, and completely hate Futa stuff, I guess it's going to be a fairly vanilla game, right? :rolleyes:
It's not that "corruption" games are unrealistic that bothers me. It's that the corruption is just going from a somewhat pure girl, maybe a little shy to a mindless living sex toy. And that's kind of boring. Especially when it's all the time.

I like sex when it's fun for everyone. I d rather a girl "discovers" she likes sex and that's why she does it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well vanilla can work as well, especially since there is plenty of the other stuff around and not much nice vanilla. Think Triangle was the last I saw. Agreed Thornberry, why would you need corruption if a woman likes sex herself. :p

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Well vanilla can work as well, especially since there is plenty of the other stuff around and not much nice vanilla. Think Triangle was the last I saw. Agreed Thornberry, why would you need corruption if a woman likes sex herself. :p
I guess that's the logic in some people's mind. Where's the challenge if she "likes it". But I disagree.

Vanllla's great. I'm into romantic lovey dovey shit. I mean the sex can be wild and filthy that's not a problem, at all, the dirtier the better. But if there's a loving, sweet relationship I'm signing up.

Last edited:

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Also, have anyone noticed how close we are to the 800 pages landmark?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I prefer Laibach's version... although it's not as tweaked as their version of Life is Life.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hmm. Blocked in my country. Did anyone tell them we're not commies anymore?:confused:

Or they just don't like their music shared by some commies. :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes