Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well if you want to do music?

Perhaps play the Heavy Five song?

Altogether now "There's a man going round taking names..." *cackles!*
One of my fave song ever :D
And incidentally the inspiration for my next game actually... :unsure: Exclusive news! It'll be called No eviL

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
And this way players would know if there was anyone there of course :)

But I could use the same concept for the base as well. I think it will tie all the chapters together consistency wise at least.
Yep, the icons showing where you can meet people is a very neat thing to have.:)

Well up to them if they don't.... :)
Exactly what I thought. No need for hand holding. :)
But where is the locked loo?;)
Right! I want to see the root of all problems!:D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
For example, if you ask the players to pick what order something might be in, normally you are going to get a few favorites who always get picked, but once you have done a bit with one, if you don't let people vote for that until you have done a bit of everyone else, then it's not so bad...
It's a matter of preference of course, but for me the question whether I will enjoy the next update being decided by a popularity vote takes the joy out of it. I don't think I would support such projects monthly. This is something I want the developer to be in control of, it's his responsibility to keep me interested. :)

IDK, I picture it as a map, you click on the map, like the travel icons before, and it takes you to the room in question. Aside from potentially being an extra click, I don't know what to say other than it looks great!
It's actually fewer clicks as the clickable stuff is removed. You click on the location and the scene unfolds. :)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 397685

Thoughts? As opposed to the existing system?
It's really good and it means new players shouldn't miss anything vital, not that was a possibility before. but I'm really talking about the sort of player that skips through the text looking for bewbs! ;) Not us refined gents (and hobbits's, mustn't forget Ava :whistle:)
I didn't find a boobs and ass thingy. It's one of the first things I looked for, too. For the sake of art, of course.

Now I'm pent up. I need tits, stat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I didn't find a boobs and ass thingy. It's one of the first things I looked for, too. For the sake of art, of course.

Now I'm pent up. I need tits, stat.
To make it up to you, here is a music video with a catchy tune and a WHOLE lot of boobage that's just screaming to be set loose! (female this time) :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
It's a matter of preference of course, but for me the question whether I will enjoy the next update being decided by a popularity vote takes the joy out of it. I don't think I would support such projects monthly. This is something I want the developer to be in control of, it's his responsibility to keep me interested.
I mentioned my concerns from how it reflected on designer. The other issues I see are it actually caters to majority which means all those minorities that have non average tastes keep getting ostracised. This then leads to a kind of blandness with games that doing this are becoming similar. Then we have a good story teller takes us to places we don't expect and gives us needs we didn't even know we wanted so how can they give us that if its done by vote. Its like when you asked what you want or given a gift card for present versus that surprise gift that just nails it.

EDIT of course if developer can only manage socks go to Patreons STAT

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
..... and gives us needs we didn't even know we wanted ...

EDIT of course if developer can only manage socks go to Patreons STAT
Oddly enough it's why I quite like Vampy for this. She's mainly there as a gatekeeper in ensuring you don't see anything you don't want too in VR.....but she will try to tempt you to see something different.

Of course if you do succumb to temptation don't then blame me! :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oddly enough it's why I quite like Vampy for this. She's mainly there as a gatekeeper in ensuring you don't see anything you don't want too in VR.....but she will try to tempt you to see something different.

Of course if you do succumb to temptation don't then blame me! :)
No I won't blame you or even hold you responsible for that, except for teasing and tempting me. The rest is up to me and my responsibility oh Innocent One. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes