somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Yep, exactly.

So instead of a menu allowing you to go to Walkers office, the control room and the lounge, you get this instead.

Necessary? No. Prettier? Yes. :)

View attachment 397942
Question.

What does it look like with multiple people in the same room? Down the left, across the top, stacked on top of each other, covering the whole image but only name?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Question.

What does it look like with multiple people in the same room? Down the left, across the top, stacked on top of each other, covering the whole image but only name?
The purpose isn't to show where everyone is. Going for a breakfast won't have icons of everyone in the room.

It replaces "go see Annie" for example. I don't expect the fact there might be Sarah as well to be represented, unless the choice is to go specifically see both?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So much better than the mess I had in One and the dull menus in Two and Three.

EVERYTHING is just looking so much better. I hadn't realised how crap I was at this before!
It wasn't crap! It was actually really good compared to 90% of what passes for games these days.

What changed was that you improved, naturally when you improve you think back on how you were before, but that shouldn't necessarily translate to crap. :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It wasn't crap! It was actually really good compared to 90% of what passes for games these days.

What changed was that you improved, naturally when you improve you think back on how you were before, but that shouldn't necessarily translate to crap. :)
Pah! You've seen the comparison shots. It was crap :) (and now isn't! :) )

(you should see the new Sarah close ups when you tell her off - it breaks your heart, it really does!)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
So much better than the mess I had in One and the dull menus in Two and Three.

EVERYTHING is just looking so much better. I hadn't realised how crap I was at this before!
Thank Nott we can finally be honest with you. The whole game until now has been nothing but a huge pile of utter and complete work of love full of real quality and care for the characters and plot. The renders, now, the renders! They've been absolutely wonderful and barely worthy of being called nothing less than perfect rendering of sexy spaceships and sexier women.

I hope you've been ashamed of yourself, dev. Ashamed to have us trying to play this "game" while in fact it was already a masterpiece in the making.
Thankfully, this so-called remaster will only serve to show the whole world what we knew all along You did good, child.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes