Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*peeks at her new renders and sighs happily*

I took a small break from remastering to render another death scene. It looks fantastic :)
Quite explodes off the screen you could say...

*goes back to remastering*

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
EVERYTHING! is better!

I'm seriously considering doing the whole bloody lot in One and Two despite what I said earlier.... It's just astounding to my little eyes.
You do it how you want to do it, we'll wait if we have to! :)
It's when Notty starts showing you her new renders that you're happy that stupid reaction limit policy didn't last. I'd be completely out of hearts :D
Me too! :D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
EVERYTHING! is better!

I'm seriously considering doing the whole bloody lot in One and Two despite what I said earlier.... It's just astounding to my little eyes.
It is astounding... Well, I don't know. On one hand, I want to say maybe better not to get carried away too much. You can always do the rest later. On the other hand, transitions between remastered and original renders may feel strange with the quality difference... Well, I'm fine with whatever you'll be happier with. :)

It might be wise not to check if you can make Chapter Three renders better just yet though. ;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
It is astounding... Well, I don't know. On one hand, I want to say maybe better not to get carried away too much. You can always do the rest later. On the other hand, transitions between remastered and original renders may feel strange with the quality difference... Well, I'm fine with whatever you'll be happier with. :)

It might be wise not to check if you can make Chapter Three renders better just yet though. ;)
Oh bar the corridors and plant I think I'm happy with Three. I might...um...have had a look at some scenes I wasn't planning on doing tho as I thought they were fine...
chris.png

vs

7f.png

Not as noticeable I'll grant you - unless you see it on the big screen.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Oh bar the corridors and plant I think I'm happy with Three. I might...um...have had a look at some scenes I wasn't planning on doing tho as I thought they were fine...
View attachment 398246

vs

View attachment 398248

It's also more noticeable on a tablet-sized screen, at least it was when I played the Android version.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
View attachment 398246

vs

View attachment 398248

You're much better in lighting. There is no doubt in my mind that you can make every old render look better. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes