Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Gravity failed (hint: dog tag). :(
Sadly, morphs on props like that tend not to be ideal. Sometimes even non-existant. It is possible for a developer to create his/her own morphs, but, especially on worn items, it canbe complicated (or so I heard, so far, I only made a couple of morphs on non-worn assets)

Reactions: Akamari

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Oddly enough it's why I quite like Vampy for this. She's mainly there as a gatekeeper in ensuring you don't see anything you don't want too in VR.....but she will try to tempt you to see something different.

Of course if you do succumb to temptation don't then blame me! :)
Thank you only ;) If no one drags us from comfort zones we don't grow and never have new experiences. I never regret my bad experiences as they part of what led me to where I am and I would not have had my most enjoyable and memorable experience without the people that dragged me free of social preconceptions and my security blanket.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If Notty fools around in the forest and no one is there to see her rape rabbits and eat Jaffa cakes, is she still innocent?
Cop didn't see it, I didn't do it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, ultimately the highest moral authority is yourself.
No one is higher than me! ...wait, what?
Yep, exactly.

So instead of a menu allowing you to go to Walkers office, the control room and the lounge, you get this instead.

Necessary? No. Prettier? Yes. :)

View attachment 397942
From 2 on it makes sense, but for 1, I guess I will just have to see how it plays out...
I didn't do it (this time) ...I swear!
Also, look at all my pretty lights!
Lighting is hard... ;p
Oh bar the corridors and plant I think I'm happy with Three. I might...um...have had a look at some scenes I wasn't planning on doing tho as I thought they were fine...
View attachment 398246

vs

View attachment 398248

Not as noticeable I'll grant you - unless you see it on the big screen.
Her dimple is much more noticeable.
I read it as "Kelly" at first for some reason.:eek: Probably because it starts with "Ke", ends with "y", and has five letters. Your sig didn't help though.:p

*interest in Vanguard's weapon systems intensifies*:whistle:
You bastards!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes