TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And this way players would know if there was anyone there of course :)

But I could use the same concept for the base as well. I think it will tie all the chapters together consistency wise at least.

But begods unravelling the coding on One....*laughs* it really was quite awful!
Yeah, I have to admit, being able to see who is in what room is a nice bonus.
...but since I'm stripping...
wait, what? :LOL:
One of my fave song ever :D
And incidentally the inspiration for my next game actually... :unsure: Exclusive news! It'll be called No eviL
Well, if it was on the news, then it must be true.
It's a matter of preference of course, but for me the question whether I will enjoy the next update being decided by a popularity vote takes the joy out of it. I don't think I would support such projects monthly. This is something I want the developer to be in control of, it's his responsibility to keep me interested. :)

It's actually fewer clicks as the clickable stuff is removed. You click on the location and the scene unfolds. :)
I agree with you, most of the time it tends to cause problems to no end.

You get a few less that that (though I wonder how we might that additional info, like the deliveries, or figuring out which locker Thea is hiding in), but you have more from all the times you have to open the map.
Oddly enough it's why I quite like Vampy for this. She's mainly there as a gatekeeper in ensuring you don't see anything you don't want too in VR.....but she will try to tempt you to see something different.

Of course if you do succumb to temptation don't then blame me! :)
She is pretty tempting, though not quite as much as Sarah squeaking into our hearts.
Choices matter! :)
What the hell? You are never going to get to work on a AAA studio team with that attitude, Missy!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you have knowledge about bad things, but you are not guilty of any crime, nor do you have any harmful intentions, then you're still innocent, no?:)
No you might be a saint or someone with great self-control, but once you tasted that knowledge you are no longer innocent. It is not for nothing that the original sin according to the bible was eating of the apple of knowledge.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You get a few less that that (though I wonder how we might that additional info, like the deliveries, or figuring out which locker Thea is hiding in), but you have more from all the times you have to open the map.
Not really, it just replaces selection screen. You know, like the black screen in Chapter Two with options like: go see Sarah, go drink with Annie, go see Trisha,...etc. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not really, it just replaces selection screen. You know, like the black screen in Chapter Two with options like: go see Sarah, go drink with Annie, go see Trisha,...etc. :)
That screen won't be in 2. :p In one we just popped from room to room, even in two those pop up automatically, and the new map could there as well.
But for one, it's click to open a map, click to move.
I'm sure Notty is not guilty of being ignorant.;)
Well, we are all ignorant of some things... :LOL:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
That screen won't be in 2. :p In one we just popped from room to room, even in two those pop up automatically, and the new map could there as well.
But for one, it's click to open a map, click to move.
That's the thing that changes. In One, it will now work exactly like in later chapters for consistency.:) No map opening.

Well, we are all ignorant of some things... :LOL:
True, nobody is perfect. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What's wrong about eating Jaffa cakes? I have no idea where you picked up the rabbit part.:unsure: But yes, innocent until proven guilty.
That is in the eyes of other people and maybe a court, what she herself would think of her behavior is completely up to herself though in the end.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yep, exactly.

So instead of a menu allowing you to go to Walkers office, the control room and the lounge, you get this instead.

Necessary? No. Prettier? Yes. :)

station3.png

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes