DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's all about misrepresentations ;)
Yeah saw the movie and it was sure one of the best movies in that year.:)

Oh my, she looks quite a bit different in this picture :oops: Almost like she's telling me off for criticizing her hair before
Quite well possible, my experience is that women are not really thankful or happy when you have some thoughtful remarks about their new hairstyle when just back from the hairdressers. :p

Edit:
*that might have been at the back of my mind...* ;)

I rest my case and make myself scarce for a while before we get a *smiles sweetly* :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah saw the movie and it was sure one of the best movies in that year.:)

Quite well possible, my experience is that women are not really thankful or happy when you have some thoughtful remarks about their new hairstyle when just back from the hairdressers. :p

Edit:
*that might have been at the back of my mind...* ;)

I rest my case and make myself scarce for a while before we get a *smiles sweetly* :p
Women are fickle things, if one asks you if that outfit makes her look fat and you say "yop, like a rhino" she gets pissed... wasn't honesty a virtue ?

Going back to the topic at hand...
Isn't that also the hair used by the news anchor.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Thanks. Sadly no "hair longer" slider on this one, which is a bugger :(

*nods nods*

Well the hair does move :) *considers this somewhat important!*

But no, not a promo of her looking sultry - well, if we accept that when she has hair down she's -not- trying to look sultry. Opinion may be divided on that. :). No sultry glamour looks more like this I think for her...

View attachment 420979

But, I take the point. Sadly there is little I can do about it. I mean, you've all seen me try to replicate the (and if you look at some of the promo pics you can see what I mean about the painted on effect) but with no joy. Certainly not to a standard that would be acceptable and especially not when stood next to someone else.
"Well the hair does move :) *considers this somewhat important!*"

Indeedy, it's very essential that Amanda can have a more professional look like Chris.
And for the sake of my canon path, i don't want to be corrupted.

Oh no, a glamour portrait... Why am i melting, i'm doomed!!:love:

I have your word, "No sultry glamour looks more like this I think for her", you temptress!;)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Women are fickle things, if one asks you if that outfit makes her look fat and you say "yop, like a rhino" she gets pissed... wasn't honesty a virtue ?

Going back to the topic at hand...
Isn't that also the hair used by the news anchor.
Whoever said that honesty was a virtue all the time? Likely a woman I guess. I think all of us boys have learned at age 6 that tact is the better part of valour in reality. :p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
If by cheeky you mean so pissed off she gets someone to help her cut most of her hair off, then yes :)
More like she got cheeks like some got booty XD Full and cute :D

Well, you know the drill. You could tell your girl she's beautiful thousands of times, but call her fat once and she'll be bringing it up for years. Because elephants never forget.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes