DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
More like she got cheeks like some got booty XD Full and cute :D

Well, you know the drill. You could tell your girl she's beautiful thousands of times, but call her fat once and she'll be bringing it up for years. Because elephants never forget.
Unflattering comparison, but basically true, especially if for some weird reason they think to have a reason to be insecure. Ah well, why do they think you are with them in a relation, if you would think they are unattractive?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well I might not really mind if it would get Notty that new computer, maybe something to think about.
One thought on my mind was if it would be plausible to organize extra crowdfunding for Notty this month so that she could get new rig quicker and use it for the remaster. That would save her many days of boring work.

Unfortunately, I think there are too few of us to really pull that off though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
One thought on my mind was if it would be plausible to organize extra crowdfunding for Notty this month so that she could get new rig quicker and use it for the remaster. That would save her many days of boring work.

Unfortunately, I think there are too few of us to really pull that off though.
Well we do not know how much she would need, nor how many of us could pitch in one time if we would want to.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
It accentuates her pissed off expression rather nicely.:D I wonder what the plot reason for this change will be...:)
Er, the fight with Chris... Notty has mentioned it in some post.

You can see this in the spoiler, helpless 'cose of her long hair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well I might not really mind if it would get Notty that new computer, maybe something to think about.
I am more into getting Kelly a wig.. :p
Er, the fight with Chris... Notty have mentioned it some post before.

You can see this in the spoiler, helpless 'cose of her long hair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The wig will come off in that situation, so there is that... ;p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Been saying that for a while...

Never liked that concept. The Japanese have a similar one for any major life change. As someone who really loves long hair, I can't get behind that idea at all... :p
Yup, and there is that whole "princess toughens up mid-story" cliché as well, where the goody goody lady with long black hair cut them out to adorn a more tomboyish hairdo, reflecting her newly found strength and all the bullshit that entails. It was quite fun in the 80s but has become stale nowadays.

That being said, I do like the fact that characters change their clothes and hair during a story, unlike most games (even AAA ones) where people only have one style and that's it. It started with the delicious Annie letting her hair down :)

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Yup, and there is that whole "princess toughens up mid-story" cliché as well, where the goody goody lady with long black hair cut them out to adorn a more tomboyish hairdo, reflecting her newly found strength and all the bullshit that entails. It was quite fun in the 80s but has become stale nowadays.

That being said, I do like the fact that characters change their clothes and hair during a story, unlike most games (even AAA ones) where people only have one style and that's it. It started with the delicious Annie letting her hair down :)
Well, short hairstyles as a sign of independence and inner strength have been around for a bit longer than since the eighties really ;)

https://hairstylehub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/25-Flapper-Hairstyles.jpg
25-Flapper-Hairstyles.jpg

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I think Kelly's new hairstyle is a paradox... on one hand all the characters have a mind of their own, on the other hand what about ACIO
I figure ACIO applies only to the player, not to the characters, who are "merely" direct objects. I mean, how can you blackmail a character if it's only optional to that character?
Or do you mean you'd like the option for a bald Kelly? :D

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes