Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Did I mention yet that I love stylish women with short hair?
*Used to have a couple of Linda Evangelista posters in his bedroom*
Glad to see I'm not alone. I used to not be into it, then something changed, and now I love it. Hell, most of my favorite girls in these games on here rock the shorter hairdos. DAMN IT, Notty is really trying to convert my opinions on Kelly.
Chris abuse?
Er, the fight with Chris... Notty have mentioned it some post after.

You can see this in the spoiler, helpless 'cose of her long hair.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought I'd remembered seeing that, which made me assume that Chris did more than just grab a handful of hair (among other things), but probably ripped a few locks out. Once Notty posted that new hairstyle, I'd figured that was the case.
Yup, and there is that whole "princess toughens up mid-story" cliché as well, where the goody goody lady with long black hair cut them out to adorn a more tomboyish hairdo, reflecting her newly found strength and all the bullshit that entails. It was quite fun in the 80s but has become stale nowadays.
Perfectly summed up and demonstrated by Helen Slater in "The Legend of Billie Jean".
Long black hair notwithstanding, since she was blonde the whole time.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Well we do not know how much she would need, nor how many of us could pitch in one time if we would want to.
I think the biggest part would be the graphics card, the current top-end card (RTX Titan) is around £2,500, with the most popular card (2080ti) coming in at around £1,100. Then you've got the new motherboard, CPU, RAM and power supply on top of that! :eek::unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think the biggest part would be the graphics card, the current top-end card (RTX Titan) is around £2,500, with the most popular card (2080ti) coming in at around £1,100. Then you've got the new motherboard, CPU, RAM and power supply on top of that! :eek::unsure:
Yeah but she has already set some aside and was not going for best rig possible yet.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
It was still Kelly who made dirty move first. The remainder was just a lesson. I'm totally fine with what Chris did.
Might be true, but blood is thicker than water! Yeah, I know, I know
Unless the sister/brother relationship is really ruined, there's no way I'd let a woman I've known for a day treat my family that way. There should be an option to team up with Kelly against Chris. If it absolutely *has* to end in incestual orgy, then so be it.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah but she has already set some aside and was not going for best rig possible yet.
Yep. I think 2070 would be a good choice. It's too soon to go for the top.
But going for the top now means she won't have to upgrade again until after CH10, and even if she does, it's as easy as putting in an extra card, not having to replace one because it's become outdated. :unsure: Also, one of the most important parts in a new system like this is the PSU, it has to be a top-quality one or the rest doesn't matter that much. :)

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I figure ACIO applies only to the player, not to the characters, who are "merely" direct objects. I mean, how can you blackmail a character if it's only optional to that character?
Or do you mean you'd like the option for a bald Kelly? :D
I would still call hime to announce the good news even if she had a penis-sheped mohawk
ACIO relates only to your actions, not to what others do.
there's one thing contraicting those statements....to quote the walkthrough " sorry Mike, server's full"... I'm just pondering on whether a character's freedom can conflict with ACIO. say someone (not me) really hates that change of hair, and if there is no option to stop that for that person it might feel like unwanted content. or to make another example... Akamari, imagine this... you've been avoiding Kelly as a LI all the time and all of a sudden she kisses MC and starts to make out with him.... it's her action, yet it would be against what you tried to achieve.
Luckily for us, Notty would never do something like that, she's too skilled. but having a ebate on that could prevent future devs from making those blunders

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Unless the sister/brother relationship is really ruined, there's no way I'd let a woman I've known for a day treat my family that way. There should be an option to team up with Kelly against Chris.
If Kelly was in danger of being hurt, yes. I wouldn't jump to defend her pride though since she was the one who turned a fair match into something else. It would be a disgrace to family honour!:cool:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But going for the top now means she won't have to upgrade again until after CH10, and even if she does, it's as easy as putting in an extra card, not having to replace one because it's become outdated. :unsure: Also, one of the most important parts in a new system like this is the PSU, it has to be a top-quality one or the rest doesn't matter that much. :)

I assume you already looked at the super RTX 2080 against the 2080 TI as well? You also will want a motherboard that has all the slots needed and is upgradeable. Then choose your processor based upon that and yeah it is the GPU that does the real damage. :ROFLMAO:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Though I'd love for Notty to get her hands on one of those GPUs, the 2070 Super at roughly £500 would still be a noticable upgrade as well. In performance, it's in the upper half between the regular 2070 (which performs about the same as a 1080) and the 2080. It does have "only" 8GB memory, compared to the 2080s' 12 GB though. No idea whether Notty has been running into memory problems again already. xD

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

By going for second PC sooner, she could more than make up for the cost it would take to do further upgrade later thanks to much higher support remastered Chapter Four will hopefully bring.

It's having second rendering machine that could give like 150% or more production increase and right now that's what is important with around 2,000 renders to remaster. There is still a big difference between 2070, or even 2060, and 1060. Yet, those cards are much more affordable than 2080.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well not sure if these would work with a 2070 TI or 2080, but this might be a decent start atm, though I would go for a seasonic powersupply.

Edit: Actually they say it would work with a 2080, just add another EUR 600 to the prize. Also prizes might be a bit better in UK, for some reason we tend to pay a bit more over here .......... (even worse when compared to US though). :ROFLMAO:

Edit2: What I kinda like of this site is that they are neither heavy fanboy of AMD, NVIDIA or Intel so you can more or less trust them, that opposed to many of the youtube bloggers where the fanboyism is sometimes sickening or is that more productplacement even? :p

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes