Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Been fiddling a bit with Amanda's old hair, and (despite my much crappier lighting, not sure what Notty uses), I'm quickly running into problems similar to what she describes.

Lyam BobHair Test.png

Tweaking horizontal tiles repeats on the hair texture doesn't help, since the hair is made up of thin "tubes", increasing repeats only emphasizes the design of the hairstrains more, making them look even more like tubes. It's noticable all over the hair, but especially around the roots.

I do still think the overall style, part glam / part unkept, not too short, but also not so long that it gets in the way, is perfect for her character. So yeah, I went looking for alternatives as well. :rolleyes:
No idea if Notty has any of these assets, but I do have a little list of suggestions.
-
-
-
-
-

Now, I certainly don't want Notty to go spending money on any of these, but I do think they'd be good candidates for testing if she does have them in her library.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
*peeks in briefly*
View attachment 421381

*poofs again*
Remastering the shit out of the table I see!:geek:

Beer cans grouped more neatly, awesome new ashtray, cigarette pack no longer levitates and Annie's can is conveniently right at her hand!

And no I was perfectly unaware of the last two imperfections until now!

And Annie looking fabulous of course!:love:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes