ki.nch31

Feb 12, 2023
Would y'all go join the discord already? He gives a lot of updates and it's looking great. He is active there and delivers updates. He's improving a lot and incorporating the new skills as he developes the game
I can only speak from my personal experience. And that's all I've tried to do. The update(s) have been imminent for over 2 years. The facts belie the narrative you just put forward.

Please remember that there is no judgment in what I'm saying. I don't think he's "stealing" or whatever. That's ridiculous based on how much he updates you on discord and even us here. That's why I'm 100% giving him the benefit of the doubt and believing he works hard on the game. The problem, I am guessing (again, based purely on my own experience), is with staying organized and working on a consistent schedule. That problem is compounded by anxiety, which can become incredibly intense when our brains don't function how we'd like. That horrible feeling often makes getting started every day so hard. We can become too ashamed and afraid to constructively review our actions--and where those actions have brought us.

I'm worried for him as one human being to another. I fooled a roomful of doctors for 5 years at my surgical residency. I was always doing just enough to move forward with my training. In reality, I was so much worse than even I knew.

My. Entire. Life. had to come crashing down on me before I admitted that I was much sicker than I let on. Three years later, and I'm re-entering training in a different field. Burnout this severe cannot be taken lightly. And all of the signs of very severe burnout are here. I say that as a doctor, but more importantly, as a patient.

Messages like the one you wrote above are so well-meaning, but sometimes, that steadfast encouragement only fosters denial. It's entirely your decision, but I'd encourage you to pause and consider what I'm saying with a more open mind. I could be wrong. But sadly, I think I'm right about what's happening.

If I knew a less disruptive solution, I would share it with everyone. I don't, though. So as I said, here is the rope ladder; it works much better than trying to dig your way out the sides. I know. I tried both.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I can only refer to the Halloween event right now, but this was limited to the corresponding period (according to the date on the PC used). So at least I think it would be the same for a Christmas event. Therefore, I think that the postponement of a rather irrelevant event makes sense and instead could or should be focused on the actual update.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
If you apologise for making a dumb mistake, and then make the same dumb mistake, and then keep apologising for it again but continue to keep making it without ever learning a single fucking thing...

...eventually people are going to be entirely justified for thinking you're either full of shit, or an irredeemable fool.

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
I can only speak from my personal experience. And that's all I've tried to do. The update(s) have been imminent for over 2 years. The facts belie the narrative you just put forward.

Please remember that there is no judgment in what I'm saying. I don't think he's "stealing" or whatever. That's ridiculous based on how much he updates you on discord and even us here. That's why I'm 100% giving him the benefit of the doubt and believing he works hard on the game. The problem, I am guessing (again, based purely on my own experience), is with staying organized and working on a consistent schedule. That problem is compounded by anxiety, which can become incredibly intense when our brains don't function how we'd like. That horrible feeling often makes getting started every day so hard. We can become too ashamed and afraid to constructively review our actions--and where those actions have brought us.

I'm worried for him as one human being to another. I fooled a roomful of doctors for 5 years at my surgical residency. I was always doing just enough to move forward with my training. In reality, I was so much worse than even I knew.

My. Entire. Life. had to come crashing down on me before I admitted that I was much sicker than I let on. Three years later, and I'm re-entering training in a different field. Burnout this severe cannot be taken lightly. And all of the signs of very severe burnout are here. I say that as a doctor, but more importantly, as a patient.

Messages like the one you wrote above are so well-meaning, but sometimes, that steadfast encouragement only fosters denial. It's entirely your decision, but I'd encourage you to pause and consider what I'm saying with a more open mind. I could be wrong. But sadly, I think I'm right about what's happening.

If I knew a less disruptive solution, I would share it with everyone. I don't, though. So as I said, here is the rope ladder; it works much better than trying to dig your way out the sides. I know. I tried both.
Blah, blah, blah... if you knew Koitatsu everyone can make these sneak peeks and "updates" Komisari does. A few screenshots and some bare-bone systems like that fishing game or similar is not that hard to make. I tell you what happened, Komisari did nothing in those 2 years or barely anything. He or she was lazy. Now Komisari panics and tries to quickly put together that Christmas special, to save face.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
I can only refer to the Halloween event right now, but this was limited to the corresponding period (according to the date on the PC used). So at least I think it would be the same for a Christmas event. Therefore, I think that the postponement of a rather irrelevant event makes sense and instead could or should be focused on the actual update.
Yes totally-not-Komisari you are right

• Haha
Reactions: VicValenn

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Two more weeks.......

The first version of this game had more scenes than the second. And the 2nd update was a pretty small holiday event.
It's been 3 years?

Prediction for next update:

January-February: still working on the holiday update!

March-May: Combining it with Easter!

June-October: Actually going to work on the chapter instead!

November-January: Releasing the holiday update (lol) soon!

The dev refutes all the claims he's not really working on the game by spending all his time refuting claims he's not working on the game. When you give someone a deadline, and they spend the next 3 years claiming they're really working on it (they swear!) instead of just accomplishing their task it's obvious what's going on. Sophisticated scam.

ICSTOR will drop his next two updates before this guy releases his short update.

Not to mention there's a lot of red flags with the finer details. The release model doesn't make any sense, it would be a pain in the ass to beta test, people forget about it, funds to hire more people that he doesn't use, constant low-efffort or vague screenshots supposedly showing how he's really working.

After this post, maybe there'll be some sort of health emergency relating to carpal tunnel syndrome or his eyes again in the upcoming months.

Here's how Komisari can still update. Two more weeks.......
Maybe this guy was on to something

mememaster

Aug 7, 2016
It's legitimately baffling that this guy still has >1000 patrons and is making $6k a month.
Two year mark came and went, what will the cope look like at 3 I wonder? How many patrons will still be paying him monthly?

Reactions: kamibell

Kenle102

Feb 26, 2023
someone have a save i play old vesion and i found the new version but can not apply the old save pls

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
It's legitimately baffling that this guy still has >1000 patrons and is making $6k a month.
I'll only say this. That value is pre tax (country, VAT (if applicable) local, etc.), pre any conversion rates, etc. So they won't actually get anywhere near $6k a month.

Does my statement address ANYTHING else people accuse him of? Nope, it does not. Not going to either. I do my best to not be a white covered knight.

IHC

May 8, 2021
what happened? seems like everyone is either defending/accusing the dev or no comment.

Scrwu

Jun 8, 2018
To be honest, I never stopped believing in Komi and I still never will stop, the only thing I learned in the last few months is that someone has maaaybe a terrible time prediction & perfectionism. But at the end i'm just gonna wait and be excited when something is getting released.

Everyone who is hating Komi because of the "milking" should just gently close ya mouth tbh, if you paid money, just stop it.
If you didn't paid money, you have no weight in saying anything and just want to ignite more fury.

There are way more dishonest persons out there.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes