Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
In the Jessica pool scene, what options do I need to select to get the sex? It seems that she doesn't have sex no matter what I click :/
We're talking about the night swim correct? Did you by chance search this thread for your answer? I'm guessing not as step by step instructions have been posted before. I'll also go out on a limb and guess that your biggest problem is that you are not getting an erection.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Saved to 1.4 earlier and when I went to reload, I get an error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
See the second to last line of your error log? It says Holiday Island 0.1.3.3. We are now playing Holiday Island 0.1.4.0. Somewhere along the line you didn't install correctly and/or the game did not convert an old save to the latest version. I would suggest uninstalling everything and trying again.

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
Am I doing something wrong with setting frame in my room? I chose the picture, moved the frame and selected which frame for it but the frame still only display black screen

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I would recommend you ONLY download from the developer's Patreon page and the links he supplies.
Why? Do you think I altered something? The files are the same the dev post here, uploaded to another mirrors.

keathorin

Oct 2, 2017
I'm in need of some help guys.
I'm trying to get the weigth lifting done for Amy and every time I try I get the messages saying my stregth check failed. Which is odd since strength is 10/10 and endurance (if needed) is 100/100. Even took a pill (yellow I believe) to boost strength, but still fails.

Anyone might know what I'm doing wrong?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm in need of some help guys.
I'm trying to get the weigth lifting done for Amy and every time I try I get the messages saying my stregth check failed. Which is odd since strength is 10/10 and endurance (if needed) is 100/100. Even took a pill (yellow I believe) to boost strength, but still fails.

Anyone might know what I'm doing wrong?
99% sure you used a cheat mod and gave the girls 100 strength - so now all strength checks are going to fail

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Based on discussions her in this thread, I've created a new thread for longer discussions on Holiday Island.
You can check it out here:
We have to see how that works and if it makes sense to have two different threads.
Only time will tell, but now we can get started!

D

Deleted member 541794

Hey fellas, I have been grinding this game out making a lot of progress just looking through the search bar for all of the tips. I have been grinding specifically for Heather's Pole Dance scene and the "event" leading up to it with Heather and one specific (other island girls: brenda, Lacey, Deliza etc.). So far I know I might be close, I have Brenda on the island, I keep going to and around my room and Heather's room, waiting between 10:00 and 19:00ish I believe. Brenda is not scheduled any work, I have maxed out Heather's stats except for anger (=0) and other information.

I will keep trying other things but if there is anything I am missing or you can offer suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it.

EDIT: Patience is a virtue everyone.

Needless to say I finally got it without changing anything really.

D

Deleted member 541794

How does one get the Faye blue room scene? I've done the pole dance with max stats for her and blue pill...
I used the pink pill to help. I cannot remember how to get it entirely. Although I did not masturbate or have sex for 4 days in the game that could help you get closer to getting it. And you need high lust too.

EDIT: You don't need pink pill, just HIGH LUST, REVEALING outfit (The one where you can practically see her nipples) and high endurance.

dukenukem8900

Oct 4, 2017
when trying to use the cheat for poker game i always get an error, is there something wrong with the code?
g_poker_game.participants[1] = 0

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes