Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Why? Do you think I altered something? The files are the same the dev post here, uploaded to another mirrors.
No and I do not mean to imply you altered anything. However, for whatever reason it seems that more errors arise with files downloaded from F95Zone than @darkhound1's Patreon page. For example, the last version(s) 0.1.3.2 and 0.1.3.3. We had more errors and questions from people that downloaded from here vs. there. Maybe they just couldn't follow install instructions.

luke2014

Jan 18, 2019
great game new on here. played about a week but cant request anything at reception? dont give any options tham to speak to the girl who is on the desk? ornthe bing bing bing bell!! am i missing sumthin? and if i buy the phone just sits in inventory no way to equip?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
No and I do not mean to imply you altered anything. However, for whatever reason it seems that more errors arise with files downloaded from F95Zone than @darkhound1's Patreon page. For example, the last version(s) 0.1.3.2 and 0.1.3.3. We had more errors and questions from people that downloaded from here vs. there. Maybe they just couldn't follow install instructions.
The only errors are because some don't read. And some read and don't understand. In your example, some complain of this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
saying is confusing ¯\_(?)_/¯
Now you're saying don't download the links for the OP.
Then I ask myself Why bother? I download the files, scan for viruses, check if the game launch, make mirrors, try to add a clean changelog... really, for what?

Reactions: User #19006

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The only errors are because some don't read. And some read and don't understand. In your example, some complain of this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
saying is confusing ¯\_(?)_/¯
Now you're saying don't download the links for the OP.
Then I ask myself Why bother? I download the files, scan for viruses, check if the game launch, make mirrors, try to add a clean changelog... really, for what?
Because you're one hell of a nice guy? Seriously, you are 100% correct, many don't read and/or comprehend what they have read. Always amazes me as to how they can find an adult game site like F95Zone and then can't search or follow instructions. ¯\_('')_/¯

Reactions: User #19006

mco

Feb 26, 2018
great game.. but how do I get the event where heather selects clothes?... it's necessary for poledance!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
place can

place can u share ur safe to this game
Seriously use 'Search' and you can find saves, a walkthrough, a guide, cheat codes, etc. Short of someone coming over to your house and letting you watch over their shoulder as they play the game, what more do you want?

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes