jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Someone knows how to trigger faye corridor scene of the 1.4?
Same way you trigger every other scene that just happens, go to your room, go somewhere else, go to room, go somewhere else and pass time between. I got lucky and had it happen right away so I don't know if its as rare as Ivy's version of the scene. If it is, good luck.

Player007

Oct 22, 2017
Don't know what to tell you as I just replayed it without any problems. Jennifer showed me the room on Sunday night. Monday morning got up and had breakfast. Went to reception and asked about the room at 8:00am was told Joy had to be contacted, come back tomorrow. Did whatever all day Monday. Beach, gym, pool, bar, etc. went to bed around 1:00am. Awoke and went straight to reception and asked about room, was told Joy said alright as long as Jennifer okayed it and I had to speak with Jennifer in her room. Receptionist gave me the room number and off I went. Knocked on Jennifer's door at 7:30am Tuesday morning and she answered and told me the requirements to get the room.
I have done this all, but when i go to Jennifer room she is not there.
I am thinking about to start a new game from the beinning, maybe somethings wrong with my safed files.

Reactions: vicaut

light03

Feb 26, 2018
The plane girls are: Aly, Amy, Brenda and Lacey. Their pics are under images/intro in the folder.
I started again several times to finally get my Brenda on the plane. And a dream picture with her. How bad that she is now almost completely forgotten.

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
I have done this all, but when i go to Jennifer room she is not there.
I am thinking about to start a new game from the beinning, maybe somethings wrong with my safed files.
Your save files are ok i think, i had exactly the same progression and the problem that jennifer is never in her room persists.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Don't know what to tell you as I just replayed it without any problems. Jennifer showed me the room on Sunday night. Monday morning got up and had breakfast. Went to reception and asked about the room at 8:00am was told Joy had to be contacted, come back tomorrow. Did whatever all day Monday. Beach, gym, pool, bar, etc. went to bed around 1:00am. Awoke and went straight to reception and asked about room, was told Joy said alright as long as Jennifer okayed it and I had to speak with Jennifer in her room. Receptionist gave me the room number and off I went. Knocked on Jennifer's door at 7:30am Tuesday morning and she answered and told me the requirements to get the room.
Here is my version:
Jennifer showed me the room on Sunday night. Monday morning got up and had breakfast. Went to reception and asked about the room at 8:00am was told Joy had to be contacted, come back tomorrow. Did whatever all day Monday. Beach, gym, pool, bar, etc. went to bed around 1:00am. Awoke and went straight to reception and asked about room, was told Joy said alright as long as Jennifer okayed it and I had to speak with Jennifer in her room. Receptionist gave me the room number and off I went. Knocked on Jennifer's door at 7:30am Tuesday morning and on any other time of the day and on any other day, but she is never in her room, and so i can't get the next quest.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Did It like u suggested, with the result of below, my question u surely did the Ivy achievements complet isn´t it @Bantry ??

Here is my version:
Jennifer showed me the room on Sunday night. Monday morning got up and had breakfast. Went to reception and asked about the room at 8:00am was told Joy had to be contacted, come back tomorrow. Did whatever all day Monday. Beach, gym, pool, bar, etc. went to bed around 1:00am. Awoke and went straight to reception and asked about room, was told Joy said alright as long as Jennifer okayed it and I had to speak with Jennifer in her room. Receptionist gave me the room number and off I went. Knocked on Jennifer's door at 7:30am Tuesday morning and on any other time of the day and on any other day, but she is never in her room, and so i can't get the next quest.
@vicaut Did u achieve all Ivy achievements ??

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Your save files are ok i think, i had exactly the same progression and the problem that jennifer is never in her room persists.
Probably not. No idea how some of you managed it, but Jennifer is never in her room for a save I checked from someone with the same problem.
open the console and try this:
jennifer.monitoring_sub_dermal= 3
jennifer.monitoring_sub_dermal_hacked = True

After that you will be able to see her location on your phone.
If it isn't "Jennifer_room", try this:

open the console again and type:
jennifer.locations[actions_left-1] = "Jennifer_room"

Close the console and visit her in her room right away.
There is no easy fix to repair your save game.
With one of the next version, I will probably add jennifer to the daily routine where the locations are reset each morning.
After that, the problem will disappear. Until then, please use my described fix.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Probably not. No idea how some of you managed it, but Jennifer is never in her room for a save I checked from someone with the same problem.
open the console and try this:
jennifer.monitoring_sub_dermal= 3
jennifer.monitoring_sub-dermal_hacked = True

After that you will be able to see her location on your phone.
If it isn't "Jennifer_room", try this:

open the console again and type:
jennifer.locations[actions_left-1] = "Jennifer_room"

Close the console and visit her in her room right away.
There is no easy fix to repair your save game.
With one of the next version, I will probably add jennifer to the daily routine where the locations are reset each morning.
After that, the problem will disappear. Until then, please use my described fix.
Nice, we can hack Jennifer bio implant ? I didn’t think to check my phone about that, dumb of me.
Edit : looks like I misunderstood, Jennifer can't be hacked through the phone.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes