Player007

Oct 22, 2017
I am in the new room now and cannot set a picture on the wall.
I open the phone, choose a picture with the frame, press L or M or R but the wall ist still white.
(Gamplay Information - The image for your room's left/middle/right picture has been set!)
Anything else i have to do?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Probably not. No idea how some of you managed it, but Jennifer is never in her room for a save I checked from someone with the same problem.
open the console and try this:
jennifer.monitoring_sub_dermal= 3
jennifer.monitoring_sub_dermal_hacked = True

After that you will be able to see her location on your phone.
If it isn't "Jennifer_room", try this:

open the console again and type:
jennifer.locations[actions_left-1] = "Jennifer_room"

Close the console and visit her in her room right away.
There is no easy fix to repair your save game.
With one of the next version, I will probably add jennifer to the daily routine where the locations are reset each morning.
After that, the problem will disappear. Until then, please use my described fix.
Thanks, it worked! She was always in Fayes room.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I am in the new room now and cannot set a picture on the wall.
I open the phone, choose a picture with the frame, press L or M or R but the wall ist still white.
(Gamplay Information - The image for your room's left/middle/right picture has been set!)
Anything else i have to do?
Yes, buy the image frames at reception.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island update to 0.1.4.1 beta has been released!

Hi guys and gals,
the first bug fix and content update for 0.1.4.0 beta has been released.
It includes all the fixes and new content from this post:

This is an update for the version 0.1.4.0 beta only.
Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
Please download the update to 0.1.4.1 beta from the attached file or one of these links:

OR

To apply the update, please extract the files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.
For Mac users, please navigate the folder structure:
\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of the zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Have fun playing,
Darkhound

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I don't quite get the purpose of saving a picture frame....
Glad that Ivy get some stuff (y)
Why not? How often would you liked to have changed it a bit after you've seen it in the room? Adjusted the size or the brightness? Now you don't have to start over. You can use the new app symbol to adjust all the saved picture frames and change them. This way you can also switch between different sets way faster.
I think it's a cool new feature that was really necessary for a better user experience.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Played this back when it first came out! & thought it has Great potential, I see now i was on the Money! Great game-play With some Super hot Models! The one kink in it's Armor is the Card game it's still a pain in the Butt! Although I've came up with a Cheat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kuchiya

Apr 12, 2018
I can't do the weight lifting with Desire, I fail the strength check despite having 10...
She has 100 tho

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Played this back when it first came out! & thought it has Great potential, I see now i was on the Money! Great game-play With some Super hot Models! The one kink in it's Armor is the Card game it's still a pain in the Butt! Although I've came up with a Cheat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That way works, but you might also try this - open the console and insert this code
g_cheats_enabled=True
Now as soon as a hand is dealt you will know who the winner is.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I can't do the weight lifting with Desire, I fail the strength check despite having 10...
She has 100 tho
No offense to you or anyone else reading this, but do you ever follow the instructions? Don't use cheat codes or mods if you are not going to follow the instructions. I'm guessing you downloaded and installed NiceErotca's approved mod. Unfortunately you did not heed the instructions where it said NOT to maximize stats. Clicking that button is the only way you are going to get the girls' strength to 100. Surprise, surprise if your strength is 10 and hers is 100 you will fail the strength test EVERY time with EVERY girl. To fix go back and set her strength to 4 or less. It you might even have to go back to an earlier save or reinstall the game and start again.

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
That way works, but you might also try this - open the console and insert this code
g_cheats_enabled=True
Now as soon as a hand is dealt you will know who the winner is.
Yes, but this way you avoid any issues caused by Using the c/codes But thank you for the heads up!

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes